Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

I don't watch too much animal usually, but I recently started Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and I've been liking it so far.

Recently tried to watch The Society on Netflix, It was good, but it was cancelled after season 1 and it left off on a cliff hanger :(
Like the last movie you watched thread. What was the last tv show you watched. Youtube clips, single episode, binge watched.

Lovecraft Country

i am currently watching one piece, the arc with the elder dragon and finding the dragon's nest. i love this show so much, even if i'm not too far in

Rewatching House of the Dragon while on work and not on call now, something I've seen but good background noise.

Had a bit of a rough week mentally-- so rewatched Avatar the Last Airbender all the way through to cheer up-- still one of the best shows in my opinion!

Legend of Korra, I've watched this show before a couple of times-- and I do remember Season 1 and 3 being good while Season 2 was awful, and I always thought Season 4 was decent years ago but rewatching... my god, Season 4 is actually awful, this show had potential though.

Back
Top Bottom