Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

La corde (the rope). Give me a rope it was so bad. I kept hoping for a good ending.

The Witcher season 2, I'm not even a fan of it but I could tell that season was rushed as fuck.

The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window

a) Kristen Bell
b) love a good unreliable narrator story

Currently watching Nancy Drew (the new one; a bit surprised at how supernatural it is) and The Expanse.

Timeless, an underrated gem on Netflix that I’ve watched at least six times all the way through.

Peacemaker concluded well, but the last two episodes were far too fast-paced for my liking. Adebayo being so inept that she shot people that were already dead in episode 1 or 2, then with zero training manages to use gun-fu to kill like five of them in seconds in front of her, was a pretty strange choice. Economos is annoying, and Judomaster had zero point. Fortunately the best members of the show, Eagly, Vigilante, and Peacemaker all managed to survive, although I sorely wish Murn didn't die so stupidly. How hard is it to hide in your human's body until the coast is clear???

Book of Boba Fett. Best episodes didn't involve him, a really comically stupid finale where the only casualties are Gammoreans that were not developed nor did anyone care about, and not enough Mods died in that "ambush". The emotionally charged ending of Mandalorian S2 is now pointless; in three episodes in a completely different show, Din and Grogu now reunite. Disney must really be scared they can't do a season without him. That or Feige is blowing his load too early. People who didn't watch BoBF are going to be really surprised when S3 hits to see these two together again.

Binging "The Boys", pretty good.

@BlooBlanket Every actor is doing a fine job in my opinion. Except Starlight, I can't vibe with her acting. And the chick that got iced in the S1 Season Finale also didn't strike me as a great actress; unsettling for sure, but not a performance anyone'll remember. Huh, I guess every actor is not doing a fine job now that I think about it. Surprised people don't like Karl Urban.

@BlooBlanket Every actor is doing a fine job in my opinion. Except Starlight, I can't vibe with her acting. And the chick that got iced in the S1 Season Finale also didn't strike me as a great actress; unsettling for sure, but not a performance anyone'll remember. Surprised people don't like Karl Urban.
I think that was mostly due to people being really attached to the comic version (though we did get Simon Pegg as a minor character) but then again, it's not like it could be easily adapted, even with full creative freedom. Agreed on the acting, haven't seen it in EN though so I'll have to rewatch it when I have the time.

Back
Top Bottom