Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

currently re-watching The Bernie Mac Show. Turns out I still like it lol

Finished "The Boys"

Had a lot of theories about how that Nazi bitch would bite it. I expected Homelander to arrive and choose his son's wants over his Nazi girlfriend's madness and tear her apart but what we got was still great. Loved that Homelander coming helped remind Butcher who the real monster was, and not to take his pain out on the boy. I expected the opposite; Butcher's anger pushing the boy closer to his father as a result, and starting them right back at square one with Homelander taking that boy away.

How did Maeve just... get there, to the final battle in front of that hangar? She can't fly. We don't know if she even drives since we don't see her ever driving around to my knowledge. Is there something I missed there or is it just plot convenience to save everyone twice? She also magically found Homelander right when Butcher and the boy needed help the most. So if anyone caught how this happened so conveniently and can explain it, please do, otherwise wow that's pretty bad lmao. Maybe I missed some line in the finale that suggested Maeve knew where to find them and how to get there.

Deep and A-Train are such pieces of shit that it's hard to ever feel for them. I'm amazed no one ever told them that there's more to being heroic than a title, but obviously they never cared about being heroic, just the accolades that it afforded them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Deep eventually finds redemption and genuinely wants to be better, but it ain't looking so good for him right now. I think A-Train is past the point of ever redeeming himself. Anti-hero at best.

Wanted to know a lot more about Black Noir than what we got. Guy is the fucking Terminator and his scenes are the most tense.

Erin Moriarty still can't act. She's the Daisy Ridley of the franchise and I just don't buy anything she does in the show; everyone else feels like a character but she's the only one who feels like she's an actress, if that makes sense.

Looking forward to Season 3. Now I need another show to binge.

Finished "The Boys"

Had a lot of theories about how that Nazi bitch would bite it. I expected Homelander to arrive and choose his son's wants over his Nazi girlfriend's madness and tear her apart but what we got was still great. Loved that Homelander coming helped remind Butcher who the real monster was, and not to take his pain out on the boy. I expected the opposite; Butcher's anger pushing the boy closer to his father as a result, and starting them right back at square one with Homelander taking that boy away.

How did Maeve just... get there, to the final battle in front of that hangar? She can't fly. We don't know if she even drives since we don't see her ever driving around to my knowledge. Is there something I missed there or is it just plot convenience to save everyone twice? She also magically found Homelander right when Butcher and the boy needed help the most. So if anyone caught how this happened so conveniently and can explain it, please do, otherwise wow that's pretty bad lmao. Maybe I missed some line in the finale that suggested Maeve knew where to find them and how to get there.

Deep and A-Train are such pieces of shit that it's hard to ever feel for them. I'm amazed no one ever told them that there's more to being heroic than a title, but obviously they never cared about being heroic, just the accolades that it afforded them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Deep eventually finds redemption and genuinely wants to be better, but it ain't looking so good for him right now. I think A-Train is past the point of ever redeeming himself. Anti-hero at best.

Wanted to know a lot more about Black Noir than what we got. Guy is the fucking Terminator and his scenes are the most tense.

Erin Moriarty still can't act. She's the Daisy Ridley of the franchise and I just don't buy anything she does in the show; everyone else feels like a character but she's the only one who feels like she's an actress, if that makes sense.

Looking forward to Season 3. Now I need another show to binge.
Oh boy, you're in for a surprise with Black Noir if they are sticking to the comics.

And people are still guessing what you want to know about how they found her.

Oh boy, you're in for a surprise with Black Noir if they are sticking to the comics.

And people are still guessing what you want to know about how they found her.

I hope it's good, that's all I can say.

She found them twice. Either the writers didn't care or this chick is keeping a secret of her own. I hope it's the latter. I can take a bad actress or two, but not bad writing like that. Book of Boba Fett was shit enough.

I'm watching the first season of Curb Your Enthusiasm and I don't know what to say. It's not that funny in the sense that they're telling jokes. It's just Larry David being Larry David, and he's just interacting with people and having misunderstandings, and somehow that's the funniest shit ever. I'm laughing at scenes where nothing funny is happening just because Larry David is talking to someone.

Finished watching Mayor of Kingstown and I can’t wait for season 2! It got really good!

Currently I’m watching my Deadwood DVD’s. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am not a big anime fan, nor do I know anything about the video game but I watched a few episodes of that Arcane show and thought it was pretty good!

Last kingdom (getting reaaaally annoying age wise and edgelordy)
Villanelle (still lovely, not as much)
Waiting for French Peaky Blinder
Gave up on Resistance and that big pharma show...
I need something to watch.

Currently re-watching True Blood, only seen the series once. I am still enjoying it, I know it gets to a certain season where it goes off the rails but that is further down the track. Can't recall which season in particular though.

Watched the first episode of Moon Knight, and realizing how hard it's going to be waiting each week for a new episode. :p

I am watching that Arcane anime now on Netflix, fun even though I've never played the game (maybe even more fun because of this fact!)

Back
Top Bottom