Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Young Justice.

Loss of family, racism, religion, sexuality, mental health. Seems like no subject is off the table.

Person of Interest.

It gets better with every rewatch I do of this brilliantly underappreciated series.
This is one of my favorite shows as well! I've watched the whole thing at least a few times now. It's amazing to me that some of the best science-fiction TV of the past decade took the form of a CBS procedural.

This is one of my favorite shows as well! I've watched the whole thing at least a few times now. It's amazing to me that some of the best science-fiction TV of the past decade took the form of a CBS procedural.
Couldn't agree with you more! Even in the beginnings of light scifi, it was so good. Even the number of the week was so much better than most CBS shows cause of the snappy dialogue and the wry delivery done of the humor (typically done by Jim/John).

Tokyo Vice - A first-hand account of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police beat following Jake Adelstein, an American journalist who embeds himself into the Tokyo Vice police squad to reveal corruption. Based on Jake Adelstein's non-fiction book of the same name. With a lot of Yakuza

Halo! I'm really enjoying its take on the Halo universe, even if seemingly every other fan of Halo is not really onboard. It seems like it's picking up the pace four episodes in, with some more action and some payoff for the character development by episode five. Excited to tune in next week!

Back
Top Bottom