Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Infiniti (gets boring but it's very different unique)
Raised by wolves (gets CRAZY)

The First Lady on Showtime. I kind of wish it was just one story, but the three First Ladies depicted (Eleanor Roosevelt, Betty Ford, Michelle Obama) are covered well so far.

Clark - a fictional drama series on Netflix that follows the man behind the expression "The Stockholm syndrome" - Clark Olofsson - on his life journey as he fooled all of Sweden to fall in love with him, despite several counts of drug trafficking, attempted murder, assault, theft and dozens of bank robberies. Based on the truths and lies revealed in Clark Olofsson's autobiography and directed by Jonas Åkerlund, the series provides a fictional take on one of the most controversial personalities in contemporary Swedish history.

I finished Moon Knight and now starting Chicago Med on Netflix

The first season of Yu-Gi-Oh. I have that show running in the background frequently, but I also watched the latest season of Better Call Saul very recently.

Aeon Flux is THE single weirdest animated show I’ve ever seen, and that includes Rick and Morty. Plus I’m watching it on UMD discs for PSP in 2022 which is even weirder.

Finished the first half of Jojo Part 6 on Netflix. Didn’t love it.

Jumped over to Beastars as I’ve always wanted to watch it.

Finished the first half of Jojo Part 6 on Netflix. Didn’t love it.
Always thought it was the weakest other than P1, but at least it getting animated means Part 7 is in the works as well(?).

I've started rewatching Teen Titans. The good show, not the Netflix equivalent of a screaming, deformed secret step-child chained up in someone's basement.

Farscape. Who remembers that?
OMG Farscape. So good. I caught Covid at the height of the pandemic, pre-vaccine, and the virus hit me pretty good. I was isolated for like a whole month, and Farscape got me through. Truly, I thought that parts of it might've been a fever dream, but nope, it really is that bonkers :p

Anyway, I am binging Malcolm in the Middle, lol.. which inspired me to re-watch Breaking Bad, which inspired me to binge Better Call Saul. So good.

Anyway, I am binging Malcolm in the Middle, lol.. which inspired me to re-watch Breaking Bad, which inspired me to binge Better Call Saul. So good.
Man's just busted out two of my favorite shows of all time in a single comment. GG.

Always thought it was the weakest other than P1, but at least it getting animated means Part 7 is in the works as well(?).

I've started rewatching Teen Titans. The good show, not the Netflix equivalent of a screaming, deformed secret step-child chained up in someone's basement.
Classic Teen Titans was pretty Golden Age.

Yeah, maybe it's just the animation studio and the usual manga vs anime tropes, but I really don't feel the camradarie that some of the other seasons had, especially part 4 and 5. I actually like Phantom Blood more than what I've seen of Stone Ocean. Pity since Jolyne is pretty dope.

Classic Teen Titans was pretty Golden Age.

Yeah, maybe it's just the animation studio and the usual manga vs anime tropes, but I really don't feel the camradarie that some of the other seasons had, especially part 4 and 5. I actually like Phantom Blood more than what I've seen of Stone Ocean. Pity since Jolyne is pretty dope.
Part 5's got some of the best group dynamics in the series with 4 IMO, I think one of the issues I have with 6 and 8 is that the protags don't feel as close to one another as you said, 7 got it right with Johnny and Gyro having some of the most entertaining exchanges I've ever seen in any manga LOL.

Agreed on Jolyne, tho, she's pretty pog.

Part 5's got some of the best group dynamics in the series with 4 IMO, I think one of the issues I have with 6 and 8 is that the protags don't feel as close to one another as you said, 7 got it right with Johnny and Gyro having some of the most entertaining exchanges I've ever seen in any manga LOL.
I'm a fake fan so I haven't read the manga. Only know about future parts because of video games. As much as we all love to ride Stardust Crusaders, I honestly think 4 and 5 had all around better dynamics.

4 stands at the top for me because of the actual town of Morioh, characters like Rohan and Koichi, and the mystery of Reimi. Plus the intros and credits in part 4 were fucking great. Especially Great Days.

I'm a fake fan so I haven't read the manga. Only know about future parts because of video games. As much as we all love to ride Stardust Crusaders, I honestly think 4 and 5 had all around better dynamics.

4 stands at the top for me because of the actual town of Morioh, characters like Rohan and Koichi, and the mystery of Reimi. Plus the intros and credits in part 4 were fucking great. Especially Great Days.
Well, 4 does happen to be my favorite followed by 5, then 7 and all the others. Kira is one of my favorite villains ever even with how much you need to turn your brain off when it comes to his plans to go into hiding. Or Hayato's plan to expose him, really.

My bros Koichi and Rohan were the MVPs. One is a certified Thot Slayer, the other just wants to draw manga and chill at his place.

Edit : You ever saw this?

Well, 4 does happen to be my favorite followed by 5, then 7 and all the others. Kira is one of my favorite villains ever even with how much you need to turn your brain off when it comes to his plans to go into hiding. Or Hayato's plan to expose him, really.

My bros Koichi and Rohan were the MVPs. One is a certified Thot Slayer, the other just wants to draw manga and chill at his place.

Edit : You ever saw this?
That was interesting lol

Back
Top Bottom