Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Finished Beastars season 1. I kinda like it, but I also kinda hate it. Anime run-around is really getting exhausting after a show like Dragon Prince, where common sense conversations and realistic approaches solve realistic problems.

Might start season 2 today or tomorrow.

Finished Beastars season 2. Quite poorly done in my opinion. I don't know if a season 3 is coming but this flopped hard in my opinion.

Halo

Man this show had its share of blunders, but it ended okay. I don't know why Cortana couldn't just take control of the Pelican earlier and provide covering fire before Silver Team was becoming overwhelmed but whatever. Glad Makee's weird romantic subplot with Chief is dead (literally), I think that awkward sex scene must've been the lowest point of the series. And for fucks sake, if they bring back Kwan, give her some relevance and stop her from whining so damn much.

Soren's pretty cool though, hope they bring him back for something.

6/10 -- and strangely enough, looking forward to Season Two.

Starting watching the mini series "The Time Traveller's Wife" not too bad so far, a little confusing with so many versions of him running about in time though! Best not to question impossible concept too much!

A Million Little Things. With This is Us no longer around, this show will be the one that fills that wholesome family dramedy hole that was left behind when both TiU and Parenthood ended.

At least until AMLT ends and I repeat the process all over again. Woe is me!

First half of Better Call Saul's final season

Honestly? Pretty predictable so far. Hope they got the guts to at least kill Kim off but I'm not holding my breath.

Love on the Spectrum USA

I expected it to be be Americanised and far more cheesy and in-your-face over dramatised than the Australian version, but was pleasantly surprised to discover it was produced and direct by the same Aussie team as the original and had the same vibe..

Also,

Tell me Who I Am.

An incredible story and one of - if not the - most emotionally harrowing documentaries I've ever seen. On Netflix; highly recommended, but don't expect to be in a happy mood afterwards!

Kenobi.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm really loving Ewan Mcgrgor as Kenobi once again but so far this isn't feeling like his show. I also think that Moses Ingram isn't really the best actress. She feels more like saturday morning villain as opposed to a real, menacing threat.

Gonna watch the whole series, though.

Stranger Things. I get why they're waiting to drop the last two episodes a month from now, but I want to binge it!

What I watched by myself? Disenchantment. With someone else, bits and pieces of Outlander and Grimm. I wanna watch them all the way through at some point now. Of course I also wanna watch the new season of Stranger Things

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. So much better than I expected. Might be the best Star Trek since TNG, if they continue in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom