Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

I don't know if this counts since it was only 3 episodes but I just watched the 2015 'And then there were none' the other day, one of my favorite books of all time and the series was fantastic for the short amount of time it was!

I don't know if this counts since it was only 3 episodes but I just watched the 2015 'And then there were none' the other day, one of my favorite books of all time and the series was fantastic for the short amount of time it was!
I can safely say it's one of the few books I had to read for my classes that I actually enjoyed, my teachers tended to like giving us incredibly boring tomes, though I should be thankful since it was through one of said assignments that I found my actual favorite one, "The Tartar Steppe". I wish more people knew about it.

I was watching Night Gallery earlier today. I quite like it. My cousin always said he preferred it to The Twilight Zone. I don't necessarily know that I would go that far but I do find Night Gallery incredibly entertaining.

Squid is incredible. I'm now onto Alice in borderland and just Alice in borderland. A bit overplayed but hey, it works.

Squid Game, obviously. I cried no less than 8 hundred times.

I've been binging Kim's Convenience as well. It's so good.

Back
Top Bottom