Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Bad Batch
Clone Wars
Sweet Tooth (we aren't used to this anymore, everything is suggested, nothing is shown). It's good enough to get a 8 on imdb out of 10 despite "Outside of a few tame kisses, this series is free of sex entirely as well as nudity. Very little to almost no romance at all."

I'm in the middle of finishing up DC's Stargirl before season 2 airs in like, a month! I'm a huge DC fan, and I; 've been really enjoying it! I've been watching Loki, weekly, as well!

Story of Lisey. It's... strange. I hope it turns into something great. There's potential.

Ted Lasso. Gimme feel-good stuff.

I'm stuck in a loop of The Office, Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny...

I probably need help.

Tin Star starring Tim Roth, wasn't too sure about it when I saw the adverts for it I have to say it is amazing.
The fact that the 3rd and final season takes place in my home city of Liverpool is a massive plus :LOL:

Getting into Better Call Saul, but the further in I go, the less I give a shit about Saul himself. Mike and Nacho's subplot is way more interesting to me.

I want to like S3 of Titans so badly due to the focus on Jason but it just keeps getting stupider the more I watch.

Hank be like: "When I get my hands on Jason he'll wish he stayed dead!"
*Jason calls Hank*
"Hey what's going on, pal?"

Finished The Great Heist (El Robo Del Siglo). I had different expectations about this show than what it is but honestly it still managed to be entertaining.

I'm thinking I'll either start The Head (another Spanish show) or The Night Of (Yes its cancelled but I'm super curious).

Back
Top Bottom