Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

The Good Place

This show is one of my all-time favorite comedies and I really want to rewatch it.

For now - What We Do In the Shadows is back!

Im excited for the Witcher season 2 is anyone else? And is the Anime worth watching, im not a big Anime girl.
I'm looking forward to the second season as well! I'd recommend watching the animated film; it's a bit over the top and takes liberty with some book canons, but it's a fun two-hour affair nonetheless. Vesemir is very likeable in it. I certainly enjoyed it.

The stargirl movie or series?

About to watch stargirl
Just finished legends of tommorow

The series, Brec Bassinger is prefect for the role and they've also include lots of nice easter eggs in show, from a couple of shots that are recreations of panels from the comics (including the moving van in episode 1) to the movie posters that are all obscure comic titles and the photo of the real Stargirl (Courtney Johns) that's on the pin board in Courtney's room.

The series, Brec Bassinger is prefect for the role and they've also include lots of nice easter eggs in show, from a couple of shots that are recreations of panels from the comics (including the moving van in episode 1) to the movie posters that are all obscure comic titles and the photo of the real Stargirl (Courtney Johns) that's on the pin board in Courtney's room.
Its a awesome series hard to find people who play her here

I heard any person who READ Lupin will be annoyed by the modern stuff?
I don't know shit about Lupin's books so if Lupin fans are annoyed, that's on them. As a total stranger to his adventures, it was an enjoyable ride.

Okay, okay, What We Do In The Shadows is funny as fuck. Highly recommend anyone check that out.

Still doing Titans if only because of Jason Todd and I about cringed off the fucking planet when Barbara Gordon, in a wheelchair, got into a fight with a trained assassin and successfully fought her off. This chick made a physically healthy Jason Todd think twice about directly threatening Crane, but a handicapped Barbara Gordon can take her??? That really tested my suspension of disbelief to the maximum; this show has had stupid scenes before but that just took the fucking cake for me.

Also the Blackfire arc is getting dumber and dumber. She spent two seasons being built up as a threat behind the scenes, murdered her own parents and anyone loyal to them despite having no power over fire as well as killed Starfire's lover, but now we're meant to believe she was just a misunderstood and abused girl who can't be held responsible for any of it. I don't mind a redemption arc for villains but damn does this stink so far.

Lupin is a school classic here. I'm no fan but I see it as non modern and I know I will be annoyed.

I've been binging Grace & Frankie for the hundredth time.

Squid Game (Korean crazy)
Missions (Euro scifi)
Foundations (Azimov)
Taboo (dark Victorian)

Squid Game (Korean crazy)
Missions (Euro scifi)
Foundations (Azimov)
Taboo (dark Victorian)
How do you like Foundation i find it interesting and hope it's a well done story even though it's not following the books exactly. Something I couldn't see anyone doing well to be honest.

So for once I haven't read the books, difficult to compare, but I generally find Azimov a bit dry and for the moment this is good.

Invincible. That last episode though....man.
You could say that about both the first and the last episodes. It's an amazing series in my eyes though! One of these days, I'll get around to making a request for Mark x Eve.

OT: Squid Game. I had to stop watching because the brutality of the soldiers actually triggered me. Pretty good otherwise. A bit heavy and slow at times, I think.

How do you like Foundation i find it interesting and hope it's a well done story even though it's not following the books exactly. Something I couldn't see anyone doing well to be honest.

I read it ages ago so I can't really remember many details, so that possibly helps.
I have a vague recollection that the story is supposed to span 1,000's of years but I get the feeling that will be compressed to they don't have to recast the entire show every season.

Oh and Ted Lasso. I never laughed and cried so much watching one episode of a show.

Back
Top Bottom