Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-We chimed in- fluffypuppy77

"He left when your back was turned Blaire." Carth whispered to the captain, scratching at the collar but didnt take it off. "If anything, he seems too stupid to have lived this long." Hunter added to the harpies whisper as many people hissed at and spat at the semi chained beast. No one liked the pests that were Harpies... but all still feared their capability as they had been known to steal humans from their homes.
"We just have to deal with the card and find them and the kid later." the soldier continued as he shoved the actually startled and fluffed harpy back towards the cell, if they weren't to auction him, he had no need be on display.

Blaire was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting that the sooner they investigated this location, the better off they would be. Although she really wasn't liking the gut feeling that she was having; that something was going to go wrong. She was watching as Hunter was shoving Adam back into the cell, and almost felt a bit of pity for the harpy. But he was the only one out of them that would really attract attention, since they hadn't wanted Blaire to do anything.

Minus the fact that Hunter had some magic, Blaire's thought of Adam being the choice... was indeed correct. A hard push to his boss and the door was once again slammed on the harpy. He would be here for the night, but there was a slip of the key incase something stupid happened.
"Dont worry, Bird. Your mistress will be fine- who knows about you."

Blaire was just watching for a brief moment before she was commenting, "Do behave... I would rather not return tomorrow and find you dead in your cell. You are worth more alive." With that she was listening to a few conversations that were going on around them, although she couldn't help but mumble something under her breath.

There was not growl or hiss from Carth as the beast went to the back side of the cell and sat on the floor. It was filthy in here but he didn’t dare break the role. Hunter better damn well take care of their female and not let....
She wasn’t his... she was a soldier but she wasn’t his, he shouldn’t be so protective over a human. His army was his kingdom, not a harem. He didn’t need to be like his father. He didn’t!

Attention to me pats from Hunter and the semi mage thumbed out past the crowded market. While they were there, under the military’s dime- they were free to free any one beast they wished that wasn’t their target. And Hunter had a good idea the she might want to save the choice of a teen....

Blaire was just looking towards Hunter for a brief moment in time when he was patting her and then she was looking off towards the market. Oh yeah mind as well make use of the money that they had. Time to free a slave, so with that thought in mind she was wandering off. There had been a younger "slave" that had caught her attention earlier. A teen... mind as well get them out.

"So, Madam Andy; what type of creature did you have in mind this evening?" Hunter stayed behind her with an ever diligent gaze as they traversed the market. This all hurt him to see, but they were not here to shut it down. That would be a different time.
"Particular to nymphs my self, but hard to keep alive if away from their home tree..."
There seemed many hopefuls and begging faces here but Blaire seemed to know where she was headed.

Blaire was just shaking her head before she spoke, "Nothing in particular I suppose. But you know me... I have the like for the younger ones." As she was saying this she was stopping outside of one of the cages that had a younger teen in it. The race she couldn't quite tell but this was the only young one that she had seen there. Probably hit that "adult" age and couldn't be sold along with the kids.

The girl shuffled back in to the corner of her cage, covering her face from the lights and the crowd. It was too loud here! She might have grown up as a pipe clearing child, surrounded by machines and noise; but these were all new. She grew up knowing the shadows, the grime and soot. She stayed away from her owners- too ugly to be hurt so young and so filthy. The filth was her armor and it was gone now.
The owners had branded her birth on her, they knew her age and a month after her 16th they rounded her up, washed her roughly and shoved her out here. Her blackened hair now near flaming orange as she kept face hidden Just a human... up for whatever job you buy her for...

Blaire did go over to the cage that the child was in, kneeling down in front of it as she examined the child. "Poor thing... " She was speaking in a low voice before she was tilting her head back towards Hunter. "This one would make a fine maid." She was commneting after a brief moment in time before getting to her feet again.

“Yes ma’am.” Hunter moved down the alley in order to and rather quickly grab her papers and paid the slimes man. “She’s free to get out.” The soldier had used a bit of magic to lower her price but it was barely anything for the girl in the corner. “I don’t think she fit for walking right now, let just take the cage..” he whispered and began to lift the poor thing.

Blaire was just watching for a brief moment in time, just watching as Hunter was going off to get the girl's papers. Her eyes were going towards the girl that was in the cage before she was giving a nod of her head then spoke, "That seems like a safer option." She was going over to assist him with the cage, just looking at the girl that was huddled in the corner, a gentle look in her eyes.

The car was a rental all the way out here and technically not meant for a cage, so he put it down at the door.
“Little one?” Hunter got a squirm away from the side his voice was at. “We bought you, to free you... and I know this sounds wrong, but right now we need you to get in the car... the cage doesn’t fit and I’m sure it’s not comfortable either.” Even more did she curl up in herself to hide- leaving Hunter to shrug at Blaire. “Miss, we have some where we need to be...”

Blaire was just looking towards the child before she spoke, "Either you can move into the car yourself, or I'll help you. Either way I need you to get into the car, we need to get going." She was looking around for a brief moment in time before she was mumbling that this place was more and more disgusting the longer they were there.

The girl peeked through her hair at the woman that bought her, all dressed up for a market that did the scummiest of sales... Green eyes blinked and were covered again in a second as she crawled out and in to the car back. Curling up again- buckling wasn’t something f she knew, nor car. She knew pipes and darkness, all of this scared her.
“All in, Blaire.” Hunter whispered and closed the door in, kicked the cage away and got in his side.

Blaire was crawling in to the car as well and was helping get the child buckled in, the door being closed behind them. "Lets just get the hell out of here." she was mumbling before leaning back in her seat for a moment in time. Soon enough her eyes flickered towards the girl for a moment in time, "My name is Blaire, what is your name?"

The girl only shivered as the car started up, as the woman leaned in to do what ever she was doing with a belt. Then She was locked in to place- nonono! Pulling on the thing with little more then a grunting noise and and it would not release her!

"You need to have the seat belt on. It is to keep you from flying out of the car should we crash." Blaire was commenting after a moment in time, her voice soft.

The scared girl only cried and grunted out as she tried to free herself. She wasn’t taught about language, the kids around her only grunted and pointed to things that needed to be done! This was all new!

Blaire was just letting out a breath before she was gently taking the child's hands and spoke softly "You are safe."

The hands on hers didn’t help! A bit of a freak out more then already and she dug her chipped nails in to the woman’s hand to push away. She was a child though, damage minimal and barely strong enough to push it away. Head shakes of no and she was crying more

Blaire was just letting out a breath of air before she was drawing her hands away before looking towards Hunter. "Lets go and check out this other place. The sooner the better."

Hunter had already been driving for a while, back towards a safe house. “I’ll stay here, but you should get Carth on the line and get him to meet you there. She needs to be watched. And you know he’ll watch your back from up high.” Hunter pulled the car to a stop and eased the door open that the child was trying to lean on.

Blaire was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "If Carth even wants anything to do with us. We did leave him in a cage... at the market..." With that she was actually reaching out to the Harpy to let him know what was up, and what she was needing. No it was better if Hunter stayed with the girl, too much of a risk to take her with them. Even Blaire wasn't sure how she felt about going to this place.

“Oh, I left him with a key.” Hunter tucked the girls head in a blanket and took the twisting mess inside.

There was static over the ear piece and Adam clicked it on. Could have been any one of the two. “Yes?” He answered very quietly and in the corner of his cell.

Back
Top Bottom