Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-We chimed in- fluffypuppy77

Blaire was commenting, "That would make a lot of sense." It wasn't long before she could hear Adam responding in the ear piece, and she was explaining what was going on next. And how she was needing him to meet her at the location, giving him the information to where they were headed.

A clack was her answer as guards walked around the closing market place- hissing when the man shocked the door. So it took a hot minute before the harpy took up his disguise and snuck out with his key. The place he was called to seemed built up enough, nice... but with his sharp hearing the beasts hidden away in the buildings were crying.
I’m here, Blaire. And there is more then a single child in one of these building.” They would free all later, but right now they needed to free their target child.

Blaire was mumbling that for some reason it didn't shock her at all that there was more than one. As he was arriving, she was arriving as well. Having told Hunter to merely drop her off nearby and she would walk there. The card was tucked away in her sleeve, hidden but easy enough to draw out if needed.

“Madam is there a reason you are here?” A man in deep red spoke as he exited a rather upscale building. A side piece clearly on his hip.
The mere second of the door being open had the cries louder to the bird and he hissed upon the roof top, crunching the bricks beneath his talons. That child better not be injured!

Blaire was looking towards the man before she was sliding out the card that she had tucked away in her sleeve. "I heard that you have what I might be looking for here." She spoke in a low voice, her she was completely calm. On the outside anyways. Internally she was panicking slightly.

"Ah, He sent you. Then, this way. These young lads and lasses are all freshly collected and un touched by any of the other merchants." He began and held the door wide for her. "Untrained, un taught and off the streets. Perfect for those owners that really want to BEAT some thing in to submission. They aren't farmed and they aren't branded until you make your own mark on them. Anything in particular you are looking for?" the man seemed joyous to talk about them this way. Angry teens lashing out against cell bars, all kinds of creatures here, even humans but all in sound barrier cells. "We have even younger stock in this week. Babies free out of the ward- left by un wanting mothers."

Blaire managed to keep a straight face as she listened to the man, managed to keep calm even as she walked into the room. Jesus this was horrible! And she was thankful she had been able to resist the urge to shutter. Now think... Their target was about ten years old. Not really a young child but not a teen all at once. "I use to have a servant, he was about ten years old. Then the foolish boy tries to run away... It didn't end very nicely. I'm looking for somebody to fill their gap. An impromptu child for future events in a way." She was commenting as she looked around, wanting so much to help them all. But she needed to find their target.

Hmmm... the seller tapped his chin a second before clicking open a side hall. “We have just the thing, came to us by your benefactor actually.” He said and there was a young child tied to a metal desk too heavy for him to move. “Of course you have an equal trade for the man, yes? This ones not on the normal market today.”

Blaire was following after the man and was spotting the child. Their target... And tied to a metal desk. What the hell? "I do in fact have something he is interesting in. I just had to be sure there was something here I liked before I finalized everything." Blaire was commneting. Guess Adam was perhaps being sold to that man... temporarily anyways. Not that he wouldn't be able to escape easily enough.

“And do you have Them with you?” The guard closed the door just as the boy looked up with sad then quickly horrified eyes.

She does.” Carth hissed out to the man in red when he turned back around.
The black winged beast had taken his agility to the extreme as he skipped in before the door clicked closed.
“She has your life for the child’s. Because if you don’t sit in your own- I will take every single tooth out of your skull as you sit and watch in a mirror.”

Blaire hadn't truly been expecting Carth to suddenly appear yet she kept that surprise masked, just holding out her hand towards the man as though she had been waiting. "Yes in fact I do." she was commenting before she was stating that unfortunately she wasn't even sure how to contact the man to let him know that... since she had found what she was wanted that was equal in trade, he could have what he wanted.

There was a fast and heavy sit from the man in red as the black winged Harpy watched him with a sharp gaze.
“Take him. Take him. I want my teeth.” The man seemed to stammer out as the harpy bared his teeth.
“Do I get him as dinner, Blaire?” He circled the man only to grab the door and open it wide for the woman- she would be better suited to care for the boy than he.
We can free the rest while we are here and the man will get what he is do when he comes back around later.”

Blaire was wandering through the doorway and towards the child, watching as a few men were getting him freed from the metal desk. After that she was just looking towards Carth before she was speaking in a low voice, "Do as you wish. I have what I came here for."

The man quivered as the beast looked back to him with an absolutely vicious smile.
“Will do, Captain. You get him out of here and I’ll get back to base on my own wings.” And he waited until all the children were freed and the soldiers moved out of this building before the door clicked closed to the mans terrified scream.

Blaire was just watching for a moment before she was soon enough going to free all of the children, reassuring them that they were going to be alright. "For right now, I need you all to stay together and to follow me." she spoke in a calm voice and was soon enough leading them out of the building. Leave Carth to do his own thing now that the kids were safe.

The trip back home was to the harpy, a tasty one. Meat was rolled in such nice red packaging as he handed it over to the chef. "Its a legal purchase..." Maybe sorta.... it was human.... but he made it back before Hunter did and Blaire. Both preoccupied with children. Now, the Base literally owned the young girl; that he hadn't met; but she would be freed with papers when she could stand to be in a community...
As for the rescued teens, they were either returned to parents, put in the system or if they had already been established else where, released.

For now, the black winged harpy had taken up his old sleeping nest in the corner of Blaire's Captain bunk. Having refreshed the sheets, he lounged like a king until his comm unit crackled.
This time he answered his sister... Wonderful.... another visit.... wait.... nooooo.... She wasn't allowed.... Oh joy... teaching another harpy about army life.....
She was already a damn good soldier- the only female in his dad's; but she knew nothing of being a human! She would get shot the minute she landed in broad feathered daylight.

Back
Top Bottom