Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-We chimed in- fluffypuppy77

Blaire was setting the gun down as soon as she had fired the shot and just watched as it was striking the bird woman in the neck. Soon enough she was going over to help Hunter get the heavy bird woman moved to the shed near where the bees were at. Man had that definitely been a workout but they had managed to get her in there. It wasn't long before Hunter seemed to be calling to the general about the whole thing, while Blaire was just examining a few of the bees that did happen to be nearby.
Although while Hunter was still faintly humming, she had just stopped and was just studying them all for a moment, at least until she heard the crunch on the roof.
Oh it seemed like the general had arrived and she was listening as Hunter was letting Adam know what had happened. Including how TODDA had been flipped. Although it wasn't as though they had really wanted the hideous thing there anyways.
"Easy shot." was all she said, although this was more said towards Hunter than Adam, before she was giving a faint shrug.

Claws opened the shed door and the beast shook off fast before stepping in to the drier roof. "Blaire, my sister Silver. I dont know why she's here..... but dont kill her." he spoke and sat on a bag of leaves. "You can go do what you wanted.... train or what ever." fluttered claws as if sending them away. Hunter took this as a sign that he would finally do something about her dropping in... "Lets go, Blaire...." and he tapped the woman's shoulder to try and get her to continue back in to the main building. No, they were not quiet in their 'conversations' but as long as this rain kept up they would be ok out here.
"We dont want to be the bees right now.... they might ruin the hive in a fight."

Blaire was just giving a thumbs up before she was looking towards Hunters when he was stating that they should get going as well. Totally fine by her. She was beginning to feel the cold from the rain in her bones now. Definitely not something that she was liking at all. A nice hot shower sounded absolutely wonderful at that point. Or a soak in a hot bath sounded wonderful as well. One of the two.

"Right, shower time and comms......" but the male tapped his chin; "How.....we only have a guys shower.... Um, did your Bunk have a bathroom?" Hunter questioned as he didnt bother with the mud any more, but the dreary morning was getting to him and he was hunched over. Rain was common here but it still sucked the energy out of them. "Guess thats another thing that I can have done, get a woman's bathroom."

Blaire just looked towards Hunter for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes it did have a shower actually, and it works. I already tested it out as soon as I got there. So no need to worry too much about that." With that she was pushing a bit of wet hair out of her face before she was following after him so that they could get back.

———
There was a solid hiss from the king of the base. But he was at the time not on the base... he was caged in a filthy market place with a “snap away” collar. How did he end up here? Easy, a mission.. A full puff of his feathers as he paced the tiny cell and he snapped at the door. “I hate this.” He whispered to the pair on the other side. Carth was a king! This treatment was low!

Blaire was actually looking like a woman at that point in time. Yet being they were headed to a black market she looked more like a high class lady, acted like it as well. "Oh quit complaining. Had you not tries to thing you were the boss you wouldn't be in this situation. One can only take disobedience so much before they get sick of it." Blaire spoke as she looked at him, especially now that there were some of the black market people around them. Oh fun times.

Almost the vicious animal he was born to be, Carth screeched and kicked the door, and a flurry of feathers to put on the act- he could smell the others coming around the stalls now. "This is not your call to make! I was being good to you!" he yelled in full common tongue.
The person he was playing along for was one of the pair. A boss dealer they needed to get in with or they would loose the trail of a missing child.
Why had they thought of selling him?!
A clawed wing reached through gap to try and scratch at Hunter- why would he attack Blaire. "Why, why sell me!? Ive been nothing but loyal!"

Blaire just looked over although she didn't say anything, seeming to ignore his words. Something many owners seemed to do when they were selling their slaves. How she wanted to shudder but she kept on the indifferent look. "Besides... You are a supernatural... You'll fetch a pretty penny." She cooed after a moment.
Her eyes scanned the area and eventually she was spotting the dealer they had been looking for. An informant of sorts for the military. The one who had tipped them off about the child being in this particular area. But the only way to get in was to have something good to sell.
"I mean... I guess I could sell my own body as well... " She was cooing as she looked towards the two men, a faint smirk on her red lips. Yeah she had dolled up, but the ladies were supposed to look attractive. Why. She had no idea.

Both Hunter and Carth just glared at her in a synced, silent, threat of dont you dare. They were going to avoid for her to resort to that.
"Mistress. Would it not be wise to actively put him on the auction block... instead of waiting on a passerby?" Hunter tapped the door with his boot to get an un dignified screech again from his boss.
This was all just play for him- the collar on the harpies neck could be ripped off at any notice and both soldiers had a key to free him had the need it.
"I dont know why you decided to trade him in... younger skin perhaps?" he offered in clear voice to their lady all dolled up.

Blaire was just waving a hand before she was speaking "I was merely looking to see if there was anything of interest here. But yes let us get him on an auction block." With that she was listening to a conversation near them.

"Now it isn't about the strength in the wings.." the voice seemed to grin as he spoke and squeezed the lady's side he was walking with. "Its all about leg strength." he had stopped the small group he had at a vender on the outside of the cell wall- plucking a 'products' leg out from under them; causing them to flounder for balance as it was held. "See, you need the legs for pulling and carrying things, not the wings, we dont want the wings to be used for the home- they would wreck it." he dropped the poor slaves leg to watch them fall to the cobble "That there was decent leg work... but not what we need."

Blaire listened to the conversation at hand. Oh it seemed like these particular people were looking for people with leg strength which had her eyes flickering towards Hunter for a moment. "Yes lets get him up onto the auction block." she was commenting before she was gliding off so that she could go and speak to somebody about putting her "product" up for sale. Not a difficult conversation at all. Yet being there... she found that her heart was still raising a million miles per hour. And she was being careful not to wander to far from Hunter's side, especially since he was acting as her "guardian". A female slave owner at this place... dangerous thing. Meant that she had some balls and the means to back herself up as well. Not to mention if she found the right person, they would take her straight to where the children were at.

Last edited:
A full set of bared teeth to Hunter and the sound of talons shuffled on the floor when the male turned on the stun stick. “Move!”
No need to yell.” Carth gurgled out and away from the stick. Oh he would get a slap after all this.
He followed though and kept wings low. He was supposed to be a house pet, more tame then his wild kind but he was still extremely tall for his kind- not chains either. “Why are you doing this, I’ve been a good one.”

Last edited:
Blaire just looked towards him before she was cooing, "I am truly not entitled to answer any questions you have. It is better if you just remain silent... after all... There are so many people here... Some dislike hear slaves speak back." This place was definitely not to her liking at all, but she had to keep that from being written on her features. Ignore it, push through it. They just needed to find the child and then they could get the hell out of there.

"Miss! Do wait a minute!" came a call from down the road some. The man and lady from before having paused while looking at slaves. The wings.. the LEGS... the beast would be perfect! "Miss!" he led himself away from his girl- she was hurrying to catch up the the slaver.
"Miss, your beast!"
"Back up!" Hunter warned and stood between Blaire and their actual target. "You can look at the thing when on the block."

Blaire was turning around when she heard something behind her and she was looking towards the man that came up behind him. The poor woman that had been with him, barely able to keep up with him. She wasn't at all shocked when Hunter was stepping between the man and herself, her eyes just taking him in for a moment. "What about my beast? As my guardian as said you can view in when it is up on the block." she was speaking after a moment in time, just studying the man for a moment in time.

Carth was internally growling at the situation and the slaver before them- he smelled NASTY. His cologne and his underlying smell of LIES. But the beast held his tongue and kept his eyes only on Blaire.
Why was he so attached to her???
He hadn't heard Hunters explanation of it to Blaire... how it was a 'queen' to the 'king' of the base type deal. Blaire just had.... good vibes to her.

"But miss, I would not like to try and compete for the beast that I will happily buy from you now or trade! Your choice! I require the black winged creature for my home collection." The target spoke out, grabbing his girls hand as she came closer. "The beast has the leg structure for the job I would put him at!" The man stepped back though as the stunner sparked... and the beast seemed to strike the cobble hard enough to crack it. Seemed protective of his master- and confused at the fact he was being sold from her

Blaire was studying the man before she was commenting "A trade could be considered.... If you have something just as good. It wasn't easy to tame him you see. But he was getting to be unruly... And beginning to act as though he were the master instead." Her eyes flickered towards the man for a moment, merely studying him.

Hunter looked over to the teeth snap of the Harpy but he hadn't looked over to the male at all- for the best, he was sure after this child was rescued, Carth would probably kill the human.
"You were looking for younger help, yes madam?" Hunter offered as he switched gaze again to the target and tapped her hand as if to remind her.

"Younger ones? Here? Unheard of." but the smirk on the mans face told a different story. "You won't find children on the blocks around here, teen monsters for sure.... but not children."

Blaire was just giving a faint smile before she spoke "Younger help, exactly what I've been looking for. They are so much easier to train when they are younger. And adorable... I get to play mother more than not." Her eyes were going towards the man before she was questioning in a low voice if he happened to know anywhere she could enlist younger help.

“Me? A respectable man know where they sell children. Absurd!” The man feigned hurt as he stood back up and next to his lady companion. “Why would I know anything about that?” But a quick motion of his fingers produced a chrome colored card- blank. “All I know is I need that handsome beast of yours and it would only be better for the both of us to wash that thought away.” He flapped a hand to the two before beginning to walk. “I guess I’ll have to put a bid in for him if he does go up.”
Ah the location of a trade hidden under a washable card- clever...

Blaire was accepting the card from him before she was speaking "Don't you just drive a hard bargain. But a deal was a deal. An even trade for an even trade." With that she was looking towards Hunter when the man had his back turned. What did they do know? Put their demon up on the block or just straight up offer him to this man.
"How about this... I'll consider your offer. I'll hold off on selling him and Ill get into contact with you in a few days." Blaire was commenting as she was pulling out a card. Yes they had made cards for this. She needed to make sure that this place was legit first. Yet while she was internally panicking a bit, physically she was calm as could be.

"Im only in town for the weekend, doll. Decide quick or I'll have to pick something else.." he almost frowned but flicked a hand in good bye and walked off at a brisk walk that the lady in heels could barely keep up.

"I hate him." Hunter muttered and got a responding gurgle from the Harpy beside him. Both men wanted to have him dead, but both held their tongue for the most part, Carth still behind Blaire like a loyal pet.

Blaire was just looking towards him before she spoke, "Well I have to see for myself that the information you gave me is real. So how about... We meet up sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'll let you decide the spot. Here is my number. I'll have my people look into that information you had given me and.... if it is real then.... This is definitely a deal that can be struck." He was there for the weekend, which meant that they still had a bit of time. After all the weekend had just begun, so hopefully he would give her that small about of time. Hopefully anyways.
The sooner they found this child.... the better. She definitely never wanted to deal with something like this again. This place was absolutely terrible! And the way that slaves were treated... made her want to shudder. Yet showing that kind of reaction in this place... probably wasn't going to get her far at all.

Back
Top Bottom