Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Kerii smiled a bit as he seemed so happy about her parents leaving. She was a bit surprised that he was already planning what they would do. She blushed as he said they could take a shower together again. She looked off to the side, not quite sure what to say about that. She was happy that he was so excited about it though. She shook her head as he said he hoped they wouldn't leave too soon.

She tilted her head to the side as he said he was making plans, curious as to what kind of plans they were. She smiled as he said for them to have a real date. She looked into his eyes. "I'm pretty sure they're not leaving for about another week and a half or somehting like that." She said, leaning in and kissing his cheek. He was always so good to her when it came to taking her on dates.

Zach moved up from his perch on her chest to kiss her lips. "I think maybe...Dinner and surprise after. Somewhere we can be alone." He gave her another kiss before drifting down to her chest again. "And of course, before dinner we can do anything that you want. Go to a movie, go running, just sit around. This Saturday is going to be my day to spoil you rotten." He kissed between her breasts now.

Now all he needed was to think of a surprise spot for them to be alone. The beach was too cliche...But he had to pick somewhere special. Someplace that meant something to them and only them. Then he got a small smirk. He could take her to the track where he went to see her race. On a Saturday night it would be completely empty and he was sure she would love it.

Kerii couldn't help but smile at the idea of dinner and a surprise. His last surprise had turned out quite well, so she knew the next would be jsut as good. She kissed him back, smiling as he said it was the day he was going to spoil her rotten. "You always spoil me though." She said, and he really did. He always took her to such nice places, well, nice to her, and he bought her things like thoses shoes and that bathing suit. And she was pretty sure that that skirt, as small as it was, wasn't cheap.

She didn't know anything aboutt eh surprise place he was going to take her so they could have sex. She was curious as to what the surprise would be though. The last surprise was very interesting so the next one would probably be even more exciting. She leaned in a bit, kissing his cheek, "You're so good to me." She said softly, obviously enjoying them just laying here like this.

"Well I like spoiling you. It means that if you ever found another guy, he wouldn't spoil you like I do and you would come back." He smirked and put his arms around her tightly. He loved how affectionate she had become. It was hard to care so deeply for her and not have her like him in return. And over the past month, she had gone from blushing every time he hugged her to giving him passionate kisses in the middle of the lunch room.

"I am not that great...I just like to do the most loving things possible because it makes it easier to get into your pants." He gave her a loving smile, obviously joking. "But I can honestly say that today was the single best day of my life. I got to have amazing sex and you said you loved me."

Kerii smirked as he said he spoiled her because she would come back to him after the other guy didn't spoil her. Shew couldn't help but laugh a bit. "I couldn't find another guy, you're too perfect." She said, leaning in and kissing his nose. She really had come a long way in just a month. Going from just about hating him to having sex with him in only a month was pretty impressive. She was either very easy to please or he was just too good at charming her.

She tried to look angry at his joke, but she couldn't help but giggle a bit. She knew he was joking, another reason why she loved him. He knew how to make her laugh. She smiled as he said today was the best day ever. She looked like she was thinking then shook her head. "No, that half marathon about a month ago was better." She said, then smirked, obviously joking as well.

Zach smirked when she mentioned the marathon. "Well...You do look sexy all sweaty...That is an advantage of being a hot girl. When you work out, it only looks good. I smell like a gym bag and get sweat stains." He smile and slid his hand a little higher up her shirt, now close to the bottom of her breasts. But he wouldn't go much higher.

"Still...I bet if you ran another half marathon, then knew you could come over here and have sex with me..." He kissed her neck softly. "You would think of the sex the whole time you were in the half marathon." He gave her a wicked grin, his delight at their new level of a relationship obvious.

Kerii couldn't help but blush as he said she looked good sweaty, but then scoffed. "I don't know about that." She said, but then again she didn't think anyone could look good sweaty. She laughed as he said how he looked when he got back from the gym. She didn't seem to notice as he moved his hand higher. She didn't really mind anymore.

She just listened to the senario he gave and thought about it a bit. "Well then next half marathon I run, I'll come over and have sex with you." She said, wondering how he would react. She didn't know what to about his grin though. he obviously was happy that about the level of their relationship. She would probably be thinking about sex the whole time as well, though afterwards she would probably be very tired.

Zach smirked a little when she said that. "Well think about it...Last time we went running together..." He put a finger on her collar bone. "You are already gorgeous...And you were out of breath so your chest was going up and down...And beads of sweat were running down from here..." He ran his finger from her collar bone to her breasts, running it over her cleavage. "To here...Combine that with a tight tank top like you were wearing and that is pretty sexy."

"And if I get to have sex with you after that...Pull off those tight little shorts and have my way with you." He rolled off of her and closed his eyes. He seemed to like that image. "You really underestimate your sex appeal you know...If I hadn't cum so much today I would probably be showing you how excited I was right now..."

Kerii blushed as he explained how she was gorgeous while she was sweaty and running. She shivered a bit as his finger trailed from her collarbone to her cleavage. She shook her head as he concluded that it was sexy. She just sat back and listened as he went on about her shorts and being able to have his way with her. She liked that part, but she still didn't think she was sexy when she was sweaty. She smiled as he rolled off of her though.

She rolled over on top of him so they ahd switched positions. "Well you might think that's sexy, but I've always thought sweat was pretty gross." She concluded, though stayed on top of him and laid her head on his chest, looking away from him. "But if you like me being all sweaty then I think I can manage that at least some times." She said, turning her head over and looking at him. She would probably do jsut about anything for him.

"Well...After a little while it loses its sex appeal to smell and stickiness...But when we first get back from running you might just be too tempting for me to resist." He smiled as she laid on top of him and his hands immediately went to rest on her rear. "For now lets just enjoy how squeaky clean you are, except for the little bits of cum still on your chest." He kissed her softly. Even though he wanted to behave, saying dirty things was fun.

"And I think I should try to get cum on every part of you I find appealing. After all..." He licked his lips and moved to kiss her neck. "You seem to only want to look sexy for me. Maybe after you realize how hot you are, we can take more pictures. I promise no one will see them and you have no idea how special the one I already have makes me feel."

Kerii nodded as he said once the smell and stickiness came around it wasn't so sexy. That what she was talking about when she thought about sweat. But if someone was just wet all over, like just coming out of the pool or something like that, that was hot. She didn't seem to mind his hands on her butt. She nodded as he said they would enjoy her squeaky clean ness, but blushed as he mentioned the cum on her chest. She didn't know what to say about that.

She only blushed more as he said he wanted to get cum on every part of her he liked. Since he seemed to like all of her, that would mean just about completely covering her. She couldn't help but whimper a bit as he kissed her neck. She didn't know about taking any more pictures. The more pictures there were, the better chance there was of someone finding them. She knew he liked the one they just took, "I-I don't know..." She said, pausing for a moment. "Maybe." She said, which would probably mean yes if he talked her into it, which wouldn't be hard.

Zach smiled at how she blushed. She was so incredibly adorable. So he brushed the hair from her eyes and kissed her. "Well...If you don't want more picture that is okay...But I still like how cum looks on skin. And after I cum on you, we can always take a shower." The way he said it was rather suggestive. He knew that she favorite part of the day was probably when they had sex in the bath.

But for now, he wanted to rest, his hands lightly on her ass. He gave her the occasional grope but nothing too rough and he found himself even happier with her on top of him than laying on her chest. At least while they were laying around. For napping, he would prefer her chest. "When do I have to take you home Kerii?" He kissed her softly.

Kerii looked into his eyes as he brushed the hair away from her face. He did that quite often. She only nodded as he said she didn't have to take more pictures if she didn't want to. But as he said he loked how cum looked on her skin, that made her blush again. She nodded though. She did quite enjoy taking showers with him. And the sex was too bad either.

She just laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes as he just rested his hands on her rear. She you open her eyes and look up at him as he groped her, but she wouldn't say anything about it. She was very content with this situation. She looked up at him as he asked what time he was supposed to take her home. "Umm... 8:30 to 9ish?" She almost asked as a response.

Zach nodded a little. "So we have about an hour to kill. I can't exactly do anything for you right now..." He licked his lips a little. "Unless you want to pull off those boxers and let me taste you again..." He nuzzled her cheek softly, not wanting to turn her on if she wasn't in the mood. "I do love how you taste you know." He closed his eyes, reaching to pull off his glasses. Whether she took up the offer or not, his glasses were uncomfortable.

"Or if you can do something so incredibly sexy that I get hard again. I won't have much cum for you but I think I could pull it off." Right now, even though he loved her desperately, the sex was more of a fun game. And he really did love that game. And the more he thought about how she tasted, the more he wanted her to pick one of the two options over just laying around.

She looked at her watch and then nodded as well. About an hour it was. She nodded a bit as he said he couldn't do anything for her at the moment, and she was fine with that. She really enjoyed sex, but probably not as much as him. She would have been fine with just laying with him, maybe even sleeping a bit more. She blushed as he said he loved how she tasted. She watched as he took off his glasses and she smiled a bit at him.

She only blushed more as he said if she could turn him on, he could probably go again. She was a bit curious to see what kind of things turned him on, and she figured now would be as good a time as any to find out. "I-I'll go with the second one." She said, obviously still a bit nerveous about it. She got up, standing in front of him, trying to think of what to do that would actually work and not make a fool out of herself. She pulled the shirt off over her head, not even bothering to unbutton it. She smirked a bit at him, then slowly stepped towards him, trying to look as suductive as she could and crawled over him, pushing him back on the bed. She leaned in close to his ear. "Zach... I want you inside me." She whispered, she was blushing quite a bit just from saying something like that. She then leaned down and bit him on the neck, then let go and licked at it.

Zach smiled a little when she said that she would try the second. That meant that she was going to try and be sexy. She was good at it when she wasn't trying and now if she put effort into it, he knew she could succeed. But as she pulled her shirt off, it didn't even get a reaction from his tired body. Then she pushed him back, which was a huge turn on in itself, seeing her try and be dominant. Then she whispered and bit him. That caused a very pleased whimper. But there was still no visible reaction from below.

"Ah...That...Jesus Kerii. If you ever do that to me when I am not this tired you had better be ready to keep up that forceful personality the whole time. Its...Seductive." He smiled at her and settled more against the mattress, getting very comfortable. "But right now, its going to take a lot to get me hard. So lets see if you are up to it."

She was quite proud of herself that she even got a whimper from him. She wasn't even expecting that much. She listened as he seemd to be giving her advice about both later and now. She seemed a bit bummed out that it was going to take a lot more than just that to get him turned on becuase he was so tired. She jsut nodded though, and was more determined because he seemed to challenge her with it.

She reached down and looped her thumbs in his boxers, pulling them down quickly. He seemed to like her being forceful about this, but she didn't really know how. She just leaned down, bitin ghim again, thinking of what to do. She was completely out of ideas let go, kissing at his neck, then down his chest, kissing at his pectorals for a bit before moving lower. When she reached the bottom of his sternum she reached down and greasp his member, stroking it a bit. This was the most foward she had ever been.

Zach smiled a little when she started to kiss down his chest. It tickled a little and when her hand grasped around him, he bit his lip. He was about to yell at her for cheating. But he decided not to. As she stroked him more, he slowly hardened, though he wasn't as big as usual. "You know...If you make it get hard by making me feel good...It won't be as good. If you want a hint..." He put his arms behind his head.

"Promise that I can have sex with you in school tomorrow..." He licked his lips a little. "And wear a skirt. If you really want my help..." He smirked again. "Wear a plaid skirt and let me take a few pictures of you..." He blushed a little. He really loved skirts and plaid were his favorite. And this new idea that he could take pictures of her was amazing.

Kerii nodded a bit and listened to the hint. "Mmm... I'll wear a small plaid skirt for you tomorrow." She paused to kiss his chest again "And we can go into an empty classroom" Kiss "And you can bend me over the desk and fuck me as hard as you want." She looked up at him, still blushing a bit, but smiling as well. "Then, once you cum on me, you can take as many pictures as you like." She said, then went back to kissing.

She had puased stroking him while she was talking, wanting to see how much that would help without the help of her hand. She then moved down a bit more, pausing and looking down to see how much further she had to go. He was so tall that it seemed like forever. She just kept kissing down and once she got to his bellybutton she looked up at him, not quite sure if this was even working. If it wasn't then she was just going to stop.

Zach closed his eyes tightly. She had no idea how good she was at that. His whole body tingled from every kiss combined with the things she was telling him. "Well...That did help." He was almost as big as he had been before. "But there is one last hint I can give you...Instead of just talking dirty...Give me something to look at. You naked it great but maybe..." He smirked a little. "Maybe turning around and playing with that cute butt would help. That or playing with your breasts."

He was so very close to being completely ready for her. If she gave him something really stimulating to look at she was going to be in a very submissive position very quickly. It was hard to resist doing something now but he wanted her to learn how to turn him on. "And you better do everything you said. I am sure that you will enjoy it just as much as me."

Kerii listened to the last bit of advice and nodded. She sat up and with one hand she started groping herself and then a moment later she reached down and started rubbing herself through his boxers. She really hoped this was what he had been talking about because she had no clue and even though it actually felt very good, it was quite embarassing. "Mmm... Zach... Please..." She said suductively. She hoped that would be the icing on the cake and he would go for that.

She had never even thought about doing such things, never in her life not even today when she was trying to think of things to fantasize about and potentially tell him about. She felt so maughty, but she liked it at the same time. If this didn't work, she had no idea what in the world she was going to do. She wouldn't be able to think of a single thing.

By the time she started to rub herself through the boxers, he groaned, his length now straining for attention. "Mm...That is perfect Kerii...You are amazing." He sat up and pulled her closer. "Now...How would you like to be on your hands and knees for me? I can get nice and deep inside your cute little ass." He smirked and licked his lips before pushing her back gently.

He was rock hard now and he slid his own boxers off before tossing them to the side. "I wanna see if you like something." He licked his lips before sitting up and grinning. "Maybe since you like being bitten..." He smirked, not wanting to tell her what he was thinking. He had a feeling that the risk of being caught wasn't going to be the only kinky thing they would have tomorrow.

Kerii just stared at him as he said it was perfect. She didn't really know how, but she would have to try that and a few other things like it later, maybe once she got more comfortable doing this. She blushed as he pulled her closer, now that they were actually going to do something, she wasn't so sure about her actions. She just shrugged as he asked about her being on her hands and knees. She nodded though, standing and shimmying out of the boxers.

She looked at his now hard member, and tilted her head to the side as he said he wanted to see if she would like something. She was curious as to what he was wondering what she liked. She was even more confused as he said she liked being bitten. She knew she would jsut have to figure it out when he did it. She didn't even knew that they were actually going to go through with tomorrow, though she would wear a skirt like she had promised.

Zach smiled a little when she seemed so willing to have sex now. She was more comfortable with it now and she even seemed to look forward to it. As she wiggled out of his boxers, he smirked and pulled her closer. "Alright Kerii..." He gave her a soft kiss before sliding her off of him, waiting for her to get into position. She really had no idea what she was getting into. He had a few kinks stored deep in his mind that he kept hidden from everyone. One was his love to see girls wearing cum. He had never let any girl feel or taste his cum before her.

Another was his sadistic/masochistic tendencies. He loved to be bitten and bite. He liked scratching and he was a bit fond of hair pulling, though it was situational. And when she got on her hands and knees, she would find out something he loved. He loved to give girls spanks when he was bending them over. It just excited him.

Kerii blushed as he slid her off of him. She really had no clue what she was getting herself into. She nodded a bit as just stared at her before getting onto her hands and knees. She looked back at him, blushing a bit. She hadn't done this position before so she was kind of nerveous. The only reason she was so open to this now was because it had felt quite good after a bit so she figured he wouldn't hurt her anymore than when he stretched her out at first.

She looked back foward, jsut waiting for him to push into her. She only knew about his fetish for cum on a girl and he enjoyed scratching, but other than those two, she had no clue. She was pretty sure he would have more, just as she would probably have more than just licks and small bited to her neck. But she just didn't know them yet.

Back
Top Bottom