Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Zach moved behind her slowly, putting a hand on her rear before slowly sliding it to her hip. "You look good bent over like that." He licked his lips a little before moving closer behind her. He pushed his length against her ass for a moment before pushing in. He moved slowly, groaning a little at how the different angle felt around him. Soon he was buried all the way inside of her, both hands on her hips. He let out a small groan and leaned down before biting her neck. "Mm...So Kerii...Are you still enjoying yourself?"

He put his hand on her rear again before giving her a playful spank, nothing hard at all. Meanwhile, he started to move back and forth slowly, letting out another groan. There was one thing that he didn't like about this position already. She couldn't easily reach his neck. But thanks to his height, when he leaned forward to kiss her neck, his own was within reach.

Kerii only blushed as he put a hand on her ass. She blushed more as he complimented ehr on how she looked like this. She didn't know how to respond to that. She just continued looking foward as he got closer, but she gasped as he started to push in. It seemed so different to her. She bit her lip as he was soon all the way in. It was definitely different, that was for sure. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not though. She moaned softly as he bit her neck, but nodded a bit as he asked if she was still enjoying herself.

She gasped as he spanked her. It hadn't hurt, but it startled her. She blushed as he started to move back and forth, moaning a bit. She then decided that she liked this position. She didn't even notice that she couldn't reach his neck. She noticed as he kissed hers though. She turned her head to the side, her teeth clamping down on his flesh. She knew he liked that.

Zach smiled a little when she moaned. She liked it. Not that he was surprised. She seemed to love everything he did. But he didn't know how to interpret the gasp. He would hold off on the spanking until he knew how she felt about a little roughness. But then she bit his neck, and she bit him hard. He didn't groan this time. He whimpered. But it wasn't one of pain. He sounded like he absolutely loved it.

"Mm...I didn't know it felt so good...When you bit so hard." He was panting a little, his hips moving faster and pushing his length deeper. "I think you just taught me a new kink..." He had trouble describing it. It had hurt quite a bit but the pleasure he got from it made him forget. "Maybe we should see if you like anything rough..." He gave her a harder spank this time.

Kerii didn't even know if she enjoyed the spanking. She was jsut so surprised by it, that was where the gasp came from. She hadn't meant to bite him so hard, it just kind of happened. She was surprised that he liked it so much though. She was about to appologize when he sped up, causing her to let out another little moan. She was even more surprised that he had taught him somehting about himself.

She was about to protest him trying anything rough when he spanked her again, this time a bit harder. She gasped again, though it was a good gasp. Normally she didn't like pain, but for some reason when it involved sex, she actually liked it. She was very surprised, and a bit embarassed. She was blushed more at this new discovery and burried her face in her hands, only pushing her ass further up around him.

When she let out a gasp again when he spanked her then hid her face, he knew she liked it. She would be embarrassed unless she loved it. So he started to move harder, the new angle making him bit his lip. The way she was laying made her even more appealing and spanking seemed to have a positive effect. So he gave her another before leaning down. "Don't be shy Kerii..." He kissed her neck. "I love things that hurt...Enjoying being spanked is no big deal. In fact...I love that you enjoy it."

He was starting to get more and more turned on now, and more ideas went through his mind. "Do you...Do you want me to see if you like any more of my little fetishes?" He bit his lip, his whole body tingling now. He was excited for whole new reasons and now he was sad she had to leave in an hour. They could learn so much just playing around.

Kerii only blushed more when he caught on that she actually enjoyed it. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't help but moan as he started going harder. She blushed as he spanked her again, pausing to bit her lip. She didn't think she could be shy. She was enjoying this quite a bit. She nodded a bit as he said he loved things that hurt. She now knew why, they felt quite nice. She still was embarassed by it though. She knew this was only more things he could use against her at school. Well, not really against her, just things that would embarass her if he used them.

She thought about his question for a moment. She didn't really know if she wanted him to know more, he knew as much as she did about her likes and dislikes. She nodded a bit though, deciding it couldn't hurt. She didn't know how excited he was about this. He seemed so excited about learning things she liked.

Zach grinned when she agreed. She was adorable when she was so embarrassed. He moved his hand to her head, stroking her hair softly before tugging it softly to expose her neck a little more. Then he gave her a soft bite, biting harder and harder just like she had for him. He planned to stop when she either moaned or complained. Either way, he was going to learn her limits for masochism.

He kept moving slowly still, though he was starting to get close. He wanted to know how she felt about the little painful pleasures he liked to cause. There weren't any girls who really seemed to enjoy it before and just the spank was enough to excite him. She was amazing and the more she liked, the more desperately he fell in love with her.

Kerii only blushed more as seemed happy that she had agreed. She was happy when he started stroking her hair like that. But then when he tugged on it she gasped. She hadn't expected that. She bit her lip as he bit her, he should have known she liked that, but then he kept biting harder. After a bit she whimpered a bit, though it wasn't clear if it was in pleasure or pain. She wasn't even sure what it was, it had felt good and it had hurt.

She was a bit curious as to how he came to enjoy these types of things. She had never even thought about them and she wondered how he came to know he liked them. There was no doubt in Kerii's mind that she loved Zach. If she didn't there would be no way in hell she would be doing these things with him.

Zach let go of her neck soon, licking at the bite mark softly. "So...How do you like me being rough with you?" He kissed her neck before picking up the pace, pushing deeper and harder into her rear. He loved how open he could be with her and she was really making him unable to resist her. He was starting to get lost in the pleasure though and he found himself groaning into her ear.

He didn't know how much longer he could last now. His whole body was starting to get tired and he found himself moving his hand between her legs, rubbing her entrance just to try and get her to cum faster. He didn't really care if he had an orgasm since he wouldn't even be hard if she hadn't tried to hard to turn him on.

Kerii was a bit confliccted as he let go. Part of her wanted him to bite her again, but then another part of her was glad that he stopped, but as he licked at the mark, it only feelt good. She blushed a bit. "I-I liek it." She said softly. She enjoyed how open he was, and for her, she was very open with him as well. She was enjoying him thrusting into her even more though.

She knew she couldn't last much longer and when he reached between her legs and started rubbing her entrance that was the last straw. She moaned her back arching and pushing her butt back into him. Her muscles around him squeezed aorund him, and her mind went blank for a moment as she was lost in pleasure.

Zach grinned when she said that she liked it. "Well whenever you are in the mood, I will do that stuff..." He gave the bite mark another kiss before groaning as she tightened around him and pushed back like that. She seemed to really love sex now and that made him feel better. He felt like she might have just been playing along to make him not feel bad for making her have sex. But she didn't seem to feel anything but pleasure.

But as she came down from her orgasm, he pulled out slowly and laid on the bed again, smiling at her. "You seem like you had fun Kerii..." He looked at the clock. They still have forty five minutes to simply cuddle and there was no way he could go again until tomorrow. His erection was already disappearing as soon as the flow of pleasure ended. "How about we just lay around until I take you home?"

Kerii blushed a bit as he said he would do it whenever she was in the mood. She would probably use that, but she wouldn't let him know until the time was right. She was never having sex with him to make him not feel bad, she was always doing it because she loved him. She was really happy she had done it too because it had turned out to be something she enjoyed quite a bit.

She was a bit worried that he didn't cum, but then again she probably just wore him out. She would just have to thank him for it later. She nodded a bit as he said it seemed like she had fun. She did but she would enjoy just cuddling with him as well. She was going to be so tired tonight. She would probably just go home and go to sleep. She soon laid on top of him again, not enough to crush him, jsut her head on his chest and her body pressed against his as they laid there. She nodded as he asked about jsut laying around. She probably wouldn't be able to do much else.

((Sorry it took me so long to reply. I've been really sick and just havn't been on the computer in general.))

Zach seemed rather pleased when she snuggled against him like that. "I guess you want to just lay around then." He smirked and put his hands on her hips before closing his eyes. She seemed rather content and he was just as happy as she was. But now he was exhausted. It wasn't long before he drifted out on consciousness. He was breathing slowly and he only squirmed on occasion. His dreams were full of Kerii again. But this time there was no sex. They were only like this, kissing and holding each other.

But suddenly his dream was interrupted by a beeping. He sat up, rubbing his eyes before grabbing his phone and turning the alarm off. It was 9 o' clock. That meant that Kerii had to go home. And as he looked down at the gorgeous girl laying on him, he almost whimpered. He didn't want her to go.

Kerii nodded as he said she just wanted to lay around. She really did. She was quite tired after all they had done and she didn't think she would even be able to stay awake. She wrapped her arms around him as best as she could. She really liked cuddling with him, He was so much bigger than she was and she felt like she was cuddling with an oversized doll. but he was much better than a doll because he was alive and he was Zach and she loved him. She just laid there, listening to his heartbeat and eventually fell asleep.

She only jumped a bit as his alarm went off, but she didn't wake up. She was a very heavy sleeper and she wouldn't wake up for something as simple as an alarm from a phone. She sighed a bit in her sleep, only cuddling into him more before settling back down. She was so comfortable that getting up and moving anywhere would just suck.

When Zach looked down at her, he knew she would hate to have to wake up. So he decided to make it as enjoyable as possible. He lifted her up, knowing that would already probably shake her from her sleep. "Wake up Kerii..." He leaned in and kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping between her lips. His hands moved to her rear, pulling her body tight against him. They had napped three times today and he found himself wondering how she would manage to get to sleep tonight.

But tomorrow would be a big day. Instead of just the boring day of school, he was going to skip a class he didn't get to see her in and go off to have hot kinky sex with her in a spot there was a chance they could get caught in. She would need her sleep. "Come on...You have to change out of that shirt and put some shorts on too." He nipped her lip softly.

Kerii groaned a bit as he picked her up, but finally woke her up. She was a bit surprised that he was kissing her, but she had to admit, she enjoyed it quite a bit. She soon closed her eyes again and kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around him, holding herself as close to him as she could. That and she just tended to hold onto people when they picked her up. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, smiling a bit. She really liked how he woke her up.

She leaned up and kissed his lips quickly. "I wish I was woken up like that every morning." She said, obviously meaning she wished he woke her up like that, not jsut anyone. She would be able to sleep easily tonight because she was still tired, despite all the napping. She nodded a bit as he said she needed to change. She could do that quickly. She kind of wished she could just stay here the night though.

Zach smiled a little when she wished she could wake up like that every morning. "I would if I could...I like how you kiss when you wake up." He smiled and slowly slid her off of him. He hated to be away from her. But he had to find clothes for her. "But I don't think that your parents will ever trust me alone with you. After all..." He got a playful smirk. "If you did spend the night we would be having sex. They have a good reason to not want you staying here."

He started to dig through the bottom drawer of his dresser. After a few moments of searching he turned around with a blue shirt that would be huge on her and a pair of shorts that she would have to pull the strings very tight on just to keep them up. "You should stop being so tiny Kerii...Nothing I have fits you." He climbed back into the bed and kissed her softly, unbuttoning her shirt.

Kerii smiled as he said he wished he could wake her up like that every morning. She really did wish he could, but she knew that wouldn't happen unless she moved out and that would have to be after she graduated. She blushed as he said if she did spend the night they owuld be having sex. That was probably true so she didn't say anything to deny it. She knew her parents didn't want them alone together like they were that afternoon. Though she had enjoyed it quite a bit.

She watched as he started digging through his drawers and pulled out some clothes. She watched as he finally found something and smirked as he said she should stop being so tiny. "Well I can't help it that I'm this small." She said, kissing him back. She didn't mind that he was unbuttoning her shirt. She was thinking he was just helping her get undressed and he would do the same helping her get dressed, which would be a bit odd considering no one had done that since she was like four.

Zach smiled a little. "Well most of the time I love how small you are..." He gave her a deep kiss. "But I don't have anything that fits you at all. I was your size when I was twelve..." He pulled the shirt she was wearing open and his hands drifted to her breasts playfully. "Except I didn't have big breasts or a sexy ass..." He smirked and kissed her again before taking the t-shirt and pulling it over her head.

While he was waiting for her to put her arms in the sleeves, he moved down and pulled the shorts up to her hips. They reached all the way down to her mid-calf and if she stood, they would either catch on her hips or simply fall. So he pulled the strings tight and tied them, thought they would still drop down to the curves of her hips. "I already miss your body..." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her neck.

Kerii smiled a bit as he said he love how small she was, except for when he was giving her his clothes because they were way too big. She couldn't hel but laugh a bit as he said he hadn't been that small since he was twelve. She bit her lip as he said he didn't had breasts or her ass though. But she couldn't help but smirk a bit. "Good, I would be a bit worried if you had brests when you were twelve." She said as she stuck her arms through the holes.

She was a bit surprised as he pulled pants up on her hips the quickly, though she wasn't complaining. She just watched as he tied the strings and laughed a bit at how she looked. His clothes really were huge on her. She stood up looking down at herself. It was a bit weird how well his clothes fit him but when they were on her they looked so big. She looked up at him as he spoke, blushing a bit. "But it's still right here, just covered now." She said softly, shivering a bit as he kissed her neck.

"I would be a bit worried if I ever had breasts...Especially ones like yours." He smirked and gave her a loving kiss. But when she said her body was still there, just covered, he pouted a little. "I know...But I prefer it when I can see it. Its so perfect." He smiled and gave her another small kiss. But he couldn't linger. He stood up before going through his drawers to find something he could wear. Soon he was wearing a t-shirt just like hers and a pair of loose jeans.

"Alright...Lets get you home." He smiled a little, excited about what they were going to do the next day. Today had been an important day for them. They had sex for the first time and they had said they loved each other. Tomorrow was going to be a day to learn things about each other. Not the little things like favorite colors and hobbies. Thinks like kinks and fetishes.

Kerii laughed a bit as well as he said he would be worried if he ever had breasts like hers. That was very true. That would have been a very strange thing to encounter. She blushed a bit as he said her body was perfect. She still wasn't very used to the idea of him complimenting her and she just acting like she knew and agreed with him. Especially with the compliments he gave her. She watched as he got up and found some clothes. She couldn't help but smil a bit at the sight of him in a shirt like hers. She still couldn't get over the fact about how small she was.

She nodded as he said to get her home. She looked at her watch and it was getting a bit late. She was already late to be home but she still didn't want to leave. She followed him to the car, getting in and sat slient as he took her home. She still wasn't quite sure about him talking to her while he was driving. When she got home she told her dad that she spilt something on her clothes and so she borrow Zach's and he was going to wash them and give them to her tomorrow. It was then that she realized that Zach had her undergarments as well as her clothes still. She just figured that she would get them back eventually.

And when he got home, Zach was already missing her desperately. Not because of the lack of sex or because he couldn't see her body. Because he was alone and he wanted to be with her. So he did laundry, washing her clothes. He read. He did everything he could to distract himself from how much he instantly missed her and the fact that he wasn't going to write. It wasn't until he managed to fall asleep at nearly 1 am that he got his mind of writing. But even then she haunted his dreams.

And when he arrived at school the next morning, he had completely forgotten about her promise. So he went to her locker and waited. They now spent every morning together. He went into her homeroom, after checking into his own to make sure that he wasn't marked absent. They would talk and he gave her a kiss before going off to class. Then he would go off to see her second period. He didn't even entertain the idea of skipping all that and running off to have kinky sex in an empty classroom.

It took Kerii what seemed like forever to fall asleep. She really just wanted to be with Zach. She even just slept in his clothes, not wanting to take them off. She just wanted to cuddle with him, be there while he read, anything to do with him. She really was desperately in love with him. She just didn't completely realize it though. By the time morning rolled around She had almost forgotten about her promise as well, but she remembered as she was getting dressed. So instead of her normal clothes, she actually wore a skirt that fit her and looked quite nice.

She went to school, quite nerveous, but she didn't let it show. She walked as she always did, going to her locker first and then going to her home room. She talked, not mentioning her promise, wondering if he even remembered. He didn't seem to so she gave him a kiss and let him go. She was a bit more releaved, but in the back on her mind she had been looking foward to their naughty act that they were planning. She just went on as she normally did, but she couldn't help but think about it.

But as she was walking away, he noted the skirt she was wearing...She never wore skirts. Not even when it was really hot out. There had to be something special...Then he smirked a little. So, on the way to second period, instead of waiting for her in class like he usually did, he took a short cut and found her walking down an empty hall. Zach slow sneaked up behind her before putting his arms around her.

"Kerii..." His hands moved down to her legs, sliding under the skirt to rub her thighs. "Don't think I forgot about your promise for today...As if I could with you wearing that sexy skirt. I know which classroom we can use." He kissed her neck teasingly, giving her collar bone a soft bite.

Back
Top Bottom