Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Kerii had just about completely forgotten about her promise by the time first period ended. She didn't remember until she stood up and almost flashed the class her panties. She blushed a bit and remembered but just went on to second period. She gasped as he put his arms around her and had almost hit him in reaction, but she was glad she hadn't.

She blushed as he said he remembered. And with his hands on her like that she knew the other students had to have some kind of idea about what they were talking about. She looked at him, her face still a bit red "I thought you had forgotten." She said softly as if someone were going to hear. She gasped, but in an obviously pleased way as he kissed her neck and bit her. So he was going to use that against her at school. Oh well, she would just bite him in return.

Zach moved his hands from her thighs to grab one of her hands and pull her along. "Come on...I want to get there before the bell rings. It would be pretty awkward explaining that we skipped class to go have sex." He made sure that he spoke so no one around would hear. He wanted to bring out her kinky side, not embarrass her to death. As they traveled, the school began to look older. Then, some rooms were blocked off with plastic and there were a few scattered tools about.

He pulled her through one of the doors to a seemingly random classroom before closing the door behind them. It was a long room with only one room and a storage room in the back. No one would find them unless they looked inside of the room, which meant they were looking for them. And the heavy door ensured they wouldn't be heard. "You look good in a skirt Kerii...I always love seeing your legs."

Kerii only blushed more as he actually spoke about them having sex. What if someone overheard? She was still embarassed, even if he tried not to make her so. She had to admit though, the rush she was getting from this was quite nice. She looked around as they got closer to their destination. It was obvious this was the part of the school they were renovating and making look new again. She didn't think any students would go back here, but what if a worker did.

She looked around the room as he pulled her into it. It was a normal room or at least seemed to be so she looked abck to him. She was blushing again as he complimented her. "I wore it for you, you better like it." She said. "I almost flashed the class my panties earlier because of this." She said, keeping her voice pretty low as she tugged at the skirt a bit. She knew her legs looked good because she ran so much. They weren't overly muscular, but nice and toned just how they were intended to be.

Zach smiled and put his arms around her after she told him about almost flashing the class. "That would have been unacceptable. Your panties are only for me to see." He moved a hand down to her thigh and stroked the skin softly. "I kind of hope you wore something either really cute or really sexy though." He slowly drifted down to his knees. He had recovered from the day before much better than he had expected.

And as he playfully lifted her skirt just high enough to expose everything below her panties, he grinned. "Thong? Cute little cartoon characters? Or something between?" He looked up licking his lips. His hands moved to his sides and he leaned back a little. They had almost two hours to do whatever they wanted in here before one of his teachers would care if he was skipping. "Did you find anything kinky you want to try?"

Kerii blushed as he said her panties were for his eyes only. She was sure that was true. Except for her as well of course. She shivered a bit as he stroked her thigh. He knew how to touch her just right. She bit her lip as he pulled her skirt up a bit, though she had expected him to lift it up further. She bit her lip harder as he talked about her panties. She didn't think they were anything special, but they were quite flattering on her.

She slowly reached down, putting her hands on his and pulling her skirt up more, finally sxposing her panties. "Why don't you look and see." She said, blushing quite a bit. She was almost never this foward with him. She was wearing some black, lace panties that were almost boy shorts but they went up in the back, almost like they were just there to let her ass hang out like it did. That was how they were suposed to be, but her ass only made it look better. She shook her head as he asked if she found anything kinky she wanted to try. "I looked stuff up last night, but I forgot them when I slept." She said, looking down a bit ashamed.

Zach smiled when she showed him her panties. They were sexy and perfect in his eyes. Revealing but not slutty. He moved his hands to her rear, groping playfully and pulling her hips a little closer. But when she said that she forgot them when she was sleep, he sighed. "You must not have really wanted to try them then. Sexy things stick in your mind. But lets see if I can spark a memory or two." He leaned in and pressed his tongue against her entrance through the thin fabric.

He moved back immediately though and looked up at her. "Maybe you decided you wanted to be tied up?" He licked his lips. "Or that you like cum inside or on you? Or you like having pictures taken of you?" He remembered that part of the deal too. She would let him cum on her and take pictures. He had already made a hard copy of the picture from the night before deleting the one on the camera. "Or maybe you just love anal sex..." He smirked a bit at the last one, knowing she was probably as addicted as he was.

Kerii blushed a bit as he gropped her ass. So far she was enjoying this. She listened as he said she must not have really wanted to try them. She did want to try them, but she was busy thinking about other things, like Zach. She gasped as he pressed his tongue against her entrance. Even through the fabric it felt good. She shivered a bit, looking down at him. She had to admit, she was enjoying this more and more.

She just stared down at him as he stopped. She blushed at the first thing he said, she had looked that up though she didn't know if that was what she would like though. She wanted to try a few things though, she just didn't know what yet. She only blushed more as he asked about him cumming in her or taking pictures. She already had promised him pictures of this experience. She knew she did love anal, but then again she hadn't had anything else to compare it to. She just looked at him, not quite sure what to say. Her face was still red as she just stared at him. "M-maybe try being tied up?" She suggested. She didn't know if she would enjoy that, but it was worth a try.

When she said she wanted to try being tied up, he smirked a little. "Well then...Since we have nothing else to use..." He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it onto the nearest desk. "I will use that...But for now." He tugged at her panties and pulled them down just enough to expose her entrance. "I want to make you cum..." He leaned in and pressed his tongue against her, almost groaning at the taste. He loved how she tasted and he was sure she loved when he did this.

He looked up at her, his hands resting on her thighs. "Kerii..." He gave her a soft lick. "Do you like it when I do this for you?" He knew she did, but he wanted to hear her admit to it. There was a fine art to making a girl kinky and innocent at the same time. He would have to coax her likes and dislikes out without corrupting her completely.

She smiled as he took off his shirt. She was going to enjoy this. She was a bit confused as he tossed it onto the desk. She blushed more as he said he wanted to make her cum. She gasped as he pressed his tongue against her like that. Of course she loved it, she liked anal better, but this was still amazing. he was so good with his mouth. She knew she wouldn't be able to do as good as him.

She looked down at him as he said her name, biting her lip as he gave her that extra lick. She blushed as he asked if she liked it. She nodded. "Very much so." She said softly, smiling a bit. She really did enjoy it. She had no idea about his idea to make herkinky but still innocent. But if he were going to do that to anyone, she would work the best for it.

"Good...I really like doing this for you. You make the best noises and you taste amazing..." He gave her another long lick. But when his hand moved behind her to grope her rear softly. It only remained there for a moment though, his finger suddenly pressing against her ass. It was quickly buried to the knuckle and he moved it back and forth slowly. "Plus you are so much for into sex after I make you cum like this."

He licked his lips teasingly before pressing his tongue against her again. This time he rubbed it against her, keeping it pressed to her sensitive folds instead of giving her short licks. His nose pressed her clit gently, rubbing it as he moved to rub his tongue. He was really very talented when it came to oral and he didn't expect her to be as good as he was. At least not unless she wanted to practice.

Kerii only blushed more as he said she made the best noises and she tasted amazing. She didn't think that she really did, but then again, who was she to say, she had never tried herself. She gasped as his finger pushed into her like that. She tensed around him for a moment before relaxing and biting her lip. She had to admit, she loved it when he did that. She didn't know what to say about the second comment, and her mind was already begining to cloud with pleasure. She moaned softly,

She bit her lip a bit more as he pressed his tongue against her again. But this time it stayed there and his nose ended up against her clit again. She almost started to wonder how much he had to do this sort of thing to get this good. She just settled with a lot and left it at that. She only wished she could be this good for him so she could make him feel like this.

A second finger soon joined the first in her rear and he began to move them back and forth slowly. He absolutely loved when she moaned and he found himself getting more and more turned on as the moments passed. He didn't know if he could manage to stop himself from ravaging her for long. He had promised her an orgasm though and he planned to deliver. So his fingers moved quickly and pushed in deeply, trying to cause all the pleasure they could.

His tongue continued to rub against her for a few moments longer while he focused on working with his fingers. But then he decided it was time to start driving her towards climax as fast as possible. So he moved to wrap his lips around her clit, suckling the nub softly, his tongue teasing it inside of his mouth.

Kerii bit her lip hader as he added another finger. She loved it when he did this, though she was glad she was next to this desk because pretty soon her knees started getting weak and she had to sit on it. She let out another moan and she knew she wouldn't last long. With him so good at this and then the rush she got from doing this at school, while school was going on and then the possibility of someone finding them only made it better.

As he started trying harder it worked quite well and she started going towards her orgasm faster. She let out another moan, this one louder than her last. She covered her mouth half way through, afraid some random passerby might hear. She was loving his every move and she was soon thinking about how he got so good.

When she let out the loud moan, which she tried to half cover, he couldn't help it anymore. Her taste wasn't enough for him anymore. He stood suddenly and started to undo his pants hastily. Once they were undone he revealed his length, which was hard and begging for attention. "Kerii...I need you..." He pressed her back against the desk and started to kiss her neck. Meanwhile, his other hand drifted between her legs, the tips of his fingers rubbing against her.

His fingers continued to work on both entrances while he kissed her neck. He wanted her to have her orgasm so he could be as selfish as he wanted when he was fucking her. After all, she had promised to let him take pictures again and he didn't want to waste that by simply cumming inside of her. She was going to be covered by the time they were done.

Kerii was a bit surprised by how fast he moved as he stood and undid his pants. She couldn't help but blush as he said he needed her. She moaned again as he started kissing at her neck, that only added to the pleasure. She knew he was getting a bit impatient but she couldn't really do anything about it. She moaned again, obviously getting closer to her orgasm.

She put her hands up over her face ot muffle her moans. She really wasw afraid of someone hearing them. She moaned again, this time it was loud even when it was muffled and she finally reached her orgasm. her back arched and her body tensed up. Her mind went blank it seemed and there was nothing but pleasure. She didn't know about him covering her in cum, she didn't know hos she was going to get it off, she couldn't walk around with cum on her.

Zach had already planned ahead for that and he wasn't really worried about it. For now, he focused on her orgasm. She looked so hot as she came, her expression and moan only turning him on more. But at it came to its end, he looked almost disappointed. His hands moved away and he gave her neck another soft kiss. "You look like you had fun..."

He gave her chin a playful lick. "But I kind of feel bad for rushing you...I just wanted to get some pleasure as soon as I could..." He kissed her lips next, putting his arms around her waist. "So...What would you like to do next kinky girl?" He smiled and put his arms around her a little tighter.

Kerii was breathing kind of hard once she was done. She had enjoyed that quite a bit. She was a bit worried that he looked so diappointed though. She hoped she hadn't done anyhitng to upset him, he was still aroused from the look of his 'member' but she just wasn't sure. She nodded as he said how she looked. She had lots of fun.

She sat up as he spoke. She didn't know why he felt back though. She had enjoyed it just as much so she didn't see the problem. She kissed him back, hoping that would get her feeling across. She smirked a bit as he called her kink, but it was becuase she knew she wasn't really at all. She shrugged a bit. "I'm not sure." She said, leaning in and kissing him.

Kerii's delight at her orgasm was loud and clear as she kissed him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her before pulling her close. Her second kiss was returned with love and passion and he lowered her skirt down again. Then is hands moved up to her shirt and tugged at it until it was up above her breasts. "Kerii...Would you mind using your mouth for me now?"

He gave her another soft kiss, knowing she would agree. She would do anything for him and it was difficult not to take advantage of that. He could have had her virginity last night. He probably could have convinced her to have sex somewhere they were definitely going to get caught to. She would do anything to make him enjoy sex as much as she did because she didn't know he loved it probably more than her. "I want to have you do something for a picture..." He tugged at the shirt, hinting that he wanted to pull it over her head.

Kerii was quite glad that she didn't have to say anything, She kissed him back just as passionately, She just stood still as he movd her clothes about. She was pretty sure that eventually they would all end up on the ground or on a desk or somewhere off her body. She nodded as he asked her to use her mouth for him. "Sure." She said but stayed standing as he kissed her again.

She was glad that he loved her and he didn't take advantage of the fact she would probably do anything for him. She knew he had to know becuase even she knew she would do anything he wanted. She nodded a bit as he asked for her to do something for a picture. As he tugged at her shirt more she nodded, lifting her arms so he could slide it off over her head. She was already blushing, the cold air making her nipples hard as the air reached them. She just looked at him, waiting for instructions.

Zach pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it next to his own before kissing her cheek. "You really are very obedient..." He brushed the hair from her eyes like he always did before moving his hand to her cheek and pulling her in for a deep kiss. "I bet I could get you to try anything I wanted..." He pulled away and licked the tip of her nose. "But for now...Just try whatever you want. Last time you tried out whatever you liked, it was incredible."

He pet her softly and now that he realized that no fetish was too much for her at this point, he thought of some things that she might enjoy. She did seem to enjoy being cute and he was sure that he could convince her to try cosplay and outfits if he wanted to. But that would probably have to wait until he had money for that.

Kerii blushed a bit as he said she was obedient. She didn't really think about it like that. More like she just wanted to please him and she didn't have any ideas of how so she just went with what he said. She kissed him back, just as passionately. She really liked it when they kissed, it seemed like everything was right when they did. She nodded as he said he could probably get her to try whatever he wanted. It was true and she knew it, but she did have some limits. She bit her lip as he licked her nose and seemed to start thinking about that she would want.

After a moment she just shrugged, "I-I'm still not sure." She said, blushing a bit. She still didn't know what to do. She hadn't reamembered a thing that she saw last night, she was too busy being distracted by thoughts of him. She just leaned in and kissed him, quickly bit passionately before kissing his cheek and moving to his neck, kissing it but then bit him, not too hard though. She then moved down, kissing and nibbling down his chest and stomach until she reached his member. She gripped it, stroking it softly, making sure he was nice and hard before licking the tip and looking up at him.

Zach could tell that she had completely forgotten what she had done that was so good the day before. But he wasn't sure if he could give her hints because it would seem strange for a guy to give advice about how to give a guy oral. Still, he would do his best to let her know exactly what he enjoyed and give her an idea of what she was supposed to do. But as she licked the tip and looked so very helpless he knew she wouldn't mind him helping. "Mm...Licking is good...It feels great..."

He moved a hand down to run his fingers through her hair. "It also feels good when you wrap your lips around it and move up and down. And sucking on it is good too." He grinned a little, licking his lips as he realized how amazing she looked just licking at him. "Are you aware of how hot you doing that is?"

Kerii hadn't completely forgotten what made him feel so good. She started to remember watching a video last night though of a woman doing this for a man. She couldn't watch all of it, being too embarassed to do so. She continued licking at him, glancing up at him every once in a while to see how he was reacting. After a bit more licking she took the head of his member in her mouth, sucking a bit. She slowly took more of it in her mouth, continuing to suck.

She blushed a bit as he said she was hot. She paused, looking up at him "I didn't think I was that hot..." She said before going back to sucking on him. After more sucking and taking as much as him as she could manage, she started pushing her tongue up against the bottome of his shaft, rubbing with her hand what she couldn't put in her mouth.

Zach was just as grateful for the desk as she was. He had to hold onto it to keep from falling as she started to suck on the tip. Then she said that she didn't know she was that hot. He could help but smirk at that. "Well Kerii...When a girl is doing this for a guy...It is one of the sexiest things in the world. You have no idea how much of a turn on it is." He groaned as she tried to take as much as she could into her mouth.

"You are already a gorgeous girl...And you doing this for me only makes you look hotter." Then her tongue started to run along the bottom and she started to stroke him. He almost lost it right there. But he held on a little longer, keeping himself from cumming as best he could. "Ah...Kerii...I'm going to cum soon." He pulled his hips away to move the his length from between her lips. "Just stroke and lick now...I wanna get it on you for the picture."

When he explained to her how hot it was for a girl to do this for a guy she understood a bit better. She looked up as he groaned, smirking a bit and she continued sucking. She was very happy he was enjoying this so much. She looked up at him again as he said this only made her look hotter. That made her feel quite special. She couldn't help but blush as he said he was going to cum soon.

As he pulled his hips back she did as he said, only stroking and licking. She was anticipating the pictures a bit, but she figured she could trust him enough not to misplace any or leave them in a place where anyone could find them. She only blushed more as he got closer and she waited to feel his seed all over her face.

Back
Top Bottom