Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

When she started to give him pleasure like that, obviously waiting for his seed now, he couldn't help but smile. He had managed to make her a little sexual deviant already. But he didn't get to think about it for long. Instead he let out a long groan and leaned his head back as his orgasm finally came. And it was quite an orgasm. His seed spilled out in large amounts. It was like he had been without sex for a month again.

And when he looked down, his amazing girlfriend now covered in his cum, he couldn't but bite his lip. "Wow...I didn't expect it to be so...Intense. You are really great at that you know." He smiled a little and pulled his pants up. Now was the time to take a few pictures so he licked his lips playfully and grabbed his bag to get his camera. "Do you want to think of the poses this time?"

Kerii didn't think of herself as a sexual deviant, in fact she considered herself to be quite innocent still. She couldn't even watch a five minute video of a woman suck off a man becuase she was too embarassed and she had been by herself. She gasped as came, shutting her eyes and mouth quickly, though some still managed to land in her mouth. She blushed abit, swallowing it. She kept her eyes closed till he was done and then slowly opened her eyes.

She had to admit, it felt quite strange. She wiped a bit away, keeping it from going in her eyes and looked up at him as he was getting his camera. She listened to the question, but could really only think of one pose. She nodded and since she was already kneeling on the floor, her legs tucked under her she stuck one hand down between her legs, not really touching herself, but it could have been taken that way and she stuck a finger in her mouth, Making a pleasured looking face. She hoped that would be fine with him, if not he could tell her what to do.

When he looked down he expected a very innocent and cute looking pose. But instead he was greeted by a sexy and arousing look that made him stop for a moment, rather surprised. "Someone learned how to look sexy." He smirked and lifted the camera to take three pictures of her. But then he got a small smirk and licked his lips as he got an idea.

"How about we go for innocent now?" He smirked and got on his knees. He took both her hands and put them on the floor in front of her before pulling her legs out to the side, making her look like she had been surprised and sank to the floor. "Now try and look excited but nervous...Well kind of how you already feel when we have sex."

Kerii looked a bit confused as he stopped, just staring at her for a moment. She blushed as he said she learned to be sexy, but got the same expression as before as he got the pictures. She moved a bit after he was done, moving her hands ot her lap as she waited for further instructions. She really would do anything for him. "I told you I looked things up." She said quickly, blushing quite a bit

She nodded a bit as he suggested the innocent look. She let him move her about, just staring at his face as he did so. She nodded as he told her the expression he wanted and as he gave her that example she was able to give the prefect expression. She was still blushing from thinking about what she had looked up the night before and it only made it better.

"Well I bet you had lots of fun looking up dirty stuff last night then huh?" He smirked at her embarrassed expression and picked up the camera before taking even more pictures. Then he set the camera down and licked his lips before sitting on his knees in front of her. "Jesus Kerii...That isn't fair. When you blush like that..." He reached down and undid his pants before freeing his length, which was hard again.

"It makes you so incredibly sexy." He couldn't help himself. He wanted her so badly right now. He put his hands on her shoulders before pushing her down to her back and moving close, his hands moving to her thighs to push the skirt up, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin. "Do you want to do it like this or bent over?" He was glad she indulging his skirt fetish again.

Kerii blushed as he said she must have had fun looking things up. She shook her head a bit, pausing at he took the pickutes. "I couldn't even watch a five minute video, it was too embarassing..." She said softly, looking down at the ground. It only made the pose look cuter. She looked up at see him unbuckling his pants. She only blushed more as he spoke. She didn't know what to say.

She bit her lip as he said it made her sexy. She couldn't argue with him, she knew at least a bit that she did look cute when she blushed. She just stared up at him as he pushed her back and then pushed her skirt up. She blushed again as he asked how she wanted it. "Bent over." She said softly, then biting her lip again. She had to admit, this was quite exciting, doing something like this in school.

Zach seemed rather happy that she only kept blushing. Blushing was a good sign with her. "Well maybe we could watch a video together. I am sure that would help you finish it..." He leaned down and kissed her neck. "If you have me to keep you busy." He moved away just enough to turn her over. He pulled her hips back against him without warning and smirked.

"Now...Do you want me to gentle or rough?" He lifted her skirt above her rear before pushing it up to her waist. He was already nice and hard, just as excited as her to do something like this in school. He had done it dozens of time and the thrill never went away. In fact, it was even more exciting now because Kerii was so shy but she did this with him out of love.

Kerii bit her lip as he suggested watching a video together, She wasn't sure if that was a good or bad idea because they probably wouldn't be watching all of the video, but then again she might just watch most to distract herself. She blushed more as he said he would keep her busy. That meant they definitely wouldn't be watching the movie. She turned over easily, gasping as he pulled her back suddenly.

She bit her lip and thought for a moment before looking back at him. "Start gentle then work to rough." She said softly. She wasn't quite sure if they had gotten to 'rough' even though they were biting one another during sex, she still wans't sure. And if he worked his way there and it got too rough she could tell him to stop. She looked back foward as he pushed her skirt up, blushing quite a bit.

Zach smiled a little when she said work his way up to rough. She was really starting to learn what she liked. So he rubbed the tip of his length against the small hole for a moment before pushing softly. It took a moment before the head of his length pushed inside. Then, he slowly worked his way all the way in, groaning a little from how tight she still was. "Ah...Kerii...Your ass still feels so good." He leaned forward to playfully nip her ear.

Then his hands worked their way to her hips and he got a good grip before he started to move back and forth very slowly. Once he got into a good rhythm he began to increase his speed, groaning again. It wasn't long before he was moving just as fast as last night, though the thrusts were much more gentle. "So Kerii...Do you like doing this in school like a bad girl?"

Kerii bit her lip as she felt his member touch her rear. She was quite nerveous because she didn't know if she would be able to keep herself quite after they started going. She couldnt help but let out a small moan as his member pushed into her. She was already turned on from the oral he had given her and then the picture so this only made things better. She only bit her lip harder as he pushed himself all the way in and when he spoke, it made her blush quite a bit.

She knew what was coming once he was all the way in and she was pretty excited about it, though she was just as nerveous. She bit her lip again as he started moving back and forth slowly. She had to admit, it was almost a teasing pace. But soon he was going faster which caused her to moan softly again. She didn't really know how to respond to that question so she just nodded. It was a very exciting thing.

Zach had to be very careful as he moved. After all, the only indication he got if he was giving her pleasure was moans after he did it. So he had to make sure he didn't thrust too hard or anything along this lines. But she was still moaning as he got into his rhythm and he couldn't help but smirk. She really did love this didn't see? So he started to move back and forth a little faster, groaning a bit. "Mm...Kerii...Try and keep quiet."

Then he had an idea. He leaned forward and put his arm around her waist, Then his other hand moved to place two fingers between her lips. "There you go Kerii. If you get too loud just suck and bite those to your heart's content." He smirked and leaned down to kiss her neck softly, giving it a quick bite right after.

Kerii couldn't really help but moan at the way he was thrusting into her. He was simply amazing at pleasing her, at least in her mind. She didn't think anything could be better about this. As he got a bit harder she wanted to moan louder but she knew she shouldn't. She bit her lip, nodding as he told her to try and keep quiet. She leaned foward, pushing her ass back a bit, though unintentionally and burrying her face in her hands, muffling her moans quite a bit.

When his hand went around her waist made her sit back up a bit though. She looked back, a bit confused at first, but as his fingers entered her mouth she understood quite a bit better. She automatically started sucking on his fingers, biting a bit every once in a while. She really didn't know if she'd be able to keep that up for long, especially the way he was biting her neck, but she would try.

Zach couldn't continue biting her neck for long though. After a few more moments of thrusting, with her ass pushed back against him like that, he had to pull away from her to groan a little. "Ah...Kerii...I even like you biting my fingers." He smirked and started to push just a little deeper, now as far in as he could go. It felt so amazing and he knew he wouldn't last long. While she had nothing else to compare it to, he had sex with plenty of girls and this was the best.

But he couldn't think of a picture for her after this one. It would be a good chance to find out exactly how willing she was to play his little kinky game. "Kerii...What would you like me to do to you for the next pictures?" He moved his hand from her waist to her rear, giving her a spank before groping the soft flesh.

Kerii moaned around his fingers, the sound being muffled. This was feeling so amazing though and the fact that they definitely weren't supposed to be doing this, not only because it was at school, but their parents would not approve in the least. She blushed as he said he even liked her biting his fingers. She bit them a little harder, smirking a bit. She just continued sucking on his fingers, tyring to keep as quiet as she could.

She was a bit confused as he asked what she wanted him to do for the next picture. She wasn't quite sure, and gasped while she was thinking he spanked her. She yelped, but it was still muffled by her fingers. But then she thought of something the would be very similar to how they were now. She pushed his fingers out of her mouth with her tongue and looked back at him, she was still blushing, just thinking about what they were doing. "Y-you could cum on my back and..." She paused for a moment. "And take a picture from the back..." She said, blushing even more.

Zach smirked a little as she moaned like that. But when she pushed his fingers out of her mouth, he seemed rather excited. She was going to give him a suggestion for something to do. So he pulled his fingers away, thrusting a little faster now. He wanted to cum in time to fulfill her suggestion. "Mm...That sounds good. And you can give me that cute innocent look from before while I take the pictures...I like that even more than you being sexy."

Zach kept thrusting for a few more minutes before he couldn't hold back any longer. Then he pulled out of her slowly before groaning, his cum shooting onto her ass and back, some landing on the skirt still pooled around her waist. But he could just clean it off. For now he was going to take pictures of his amazing girlfriend with cum all over her face and ass. "Nice and shy for me Kerii..."

Kerii only blushed more as he seemed to like her suggestion. Considering he didn't put his fingers back in she had to quickly put her hand over her mouth so when she moaned she it wasn't too loud. She was just as close to her orgasm as he was so then he started thrusting faster and as he pulled out she was just orgasming. She moaned loudly, burrying her face in her hands, muffling it.

By the time she was done she sat up a bit, looking back at him, blushing quite a bit, her hand still over her mouth. She didn't quite knew what to do. She didn't know if this was the kind of pose he wanted, but she was sure that he would tell her if he wanted her to move at all. She felt amazing though, after that orgasm it was amazing. She just kept looking at him, staying still for now until told he she could move or he already took the picture.

Zach looked her over, all covered in come and looking embarrassed and surprised from his actions. She looked amazing and all he could do was take his camera out and take another picture. He bit his lip and smirked a little. "You look so hot..." He moved his hand down and rubbed her entrance softly. "I dunno if I can manage another go though. Do you want me to clean you up and we can go to class?" He licked his lips a little.

"Or would you like to see if you can turn me on again and we can get a picture with cum on your chest?" He bit his lip, feeling a little selfish. She had cum just as many times as him, but he couldn't have sex more than two or three times a day if he really tried. That meant if she was really horny and he couldn't satisfy her, he would feel terrible.

Kerii only blushed more as he said she was hot. She didn't quite know about that. She gasped as he started rubbing her entrance. If he didn't watch it she was going to get turned on again and he would have to take care of her. She nodded as he said he didn't know if he could go again and turned around, sitting down in front of him, crossing her legs indian style. She nodded as he asked if she just wanted to go back to class. She knew that they would have to do this agian though.

She thought about it for a moment as he asked if she wanted to see if she could turn him on again. She blushed a bit more and shook her head. If he wanted to she would, but other than that she didn't really think she wanted to. Besides, if they stopped now maybe after school they could go somewhere and have some fun.

Zach smiled a little when she shook her head. He was happy with that. She wasn't some horny sex addict. She was still his sweet Kerii. So he pulled his pants into their proper position and turned to grab his bag before zipping one and unzipping the other. Then he turned around with wipes before moving closer and beginning to wipe off her face. Once it was clean he cleaned off her back and made sure that her clothing was clean. "There we go. You look like you had fun." He kissed her before standing up, looking around before grabbing his shirt and pulling it on.

"I think we might have to do this again." He couldn't help but grin at her as he stretched his arms and his joints popped. Being with Kerii was so tiring anymore and yet it was so incredible. So he walked to the door and waited, smiling at Kerii while he waited for her to get dressed. "Come on...I don't wanna be caught skipping." He tossed the wipes into the trash.

Meanwhile, just around the corner were two other members of their class, trying to find a room to hide in for the rest of the day. Then the male, James, saw Zach standing in a doorway. He sighed a little when he saw the much taller and much more popular guy. He had everything he wanted. Not to be popular, which he had lost. He had Kerii. She most amazing girl in the school. And now all he could think about was them having sex or kissing or doing all the things that he wanted to do.

But he wasn't unattractive. In fact, he was just as good looking as Zach. But he didn't wear glasses. At least he didn't like to wear his own. He wore contacts. But his hair was jet black and hung down to almost cover his eyes. He was about five foot ten and his gray eyes were rather enchanting if he tried. But Kerii was the only girl he wanted. In fact, even the girl next to him didn't interest him. At least not romantically. She was a good friend.

Kerii watched as he pulled his pants up and she had to admit, he looked quite good just like that. Only in pants, no shirt. She just watched as he got the wipes and shesat still while he cleaned her off. She waited patiently until he was done adn then straighted out her clothes, fixing her hair a bit as well. It wasn't too hard to straighten, she just had to fix the clip holding her bangs out of her eyes. She still let them fall in her face a lot though, at least when she wasn't with Zach. She blushed and nodded as he said she looked like she had fun. Indeed she had. She moved over to the desk the held her shirt and quickly put it on, making sure it was on right and not too wrinkled before going and standing by him.

She nodded as he said they would hae to do this again. "Yes, we should." She said, blushing a bit more. "It was much more fun than I expected." She said. She didn't mean it in a bad way, she had just been so nerveous about getting caught in the act. And considering they hadn't gotten caught, she was very relieved. She nodded as he said he didn't want to be caught skipping and followed him to the door, looking around before exiting.

Samantha was just around the corner as well, but she wasn't paying attention to the couple leaving like James was. She was too busy looking at the man in front of her. She had a crush on him and even though she was pretty sure he should have gotten it by now, apperently he was still hung up on that Kerii girl. She didn't know what he saw in her. She was far too skinny, at least in Samantha's mind. In realit they were about the same size. The only thing was Sam was a bit taller and she had blond hair, with bright green eyes.

She was not as curvy, but she still had quite a nice figure. She didn't know why James wouldn't just go out with her instead. She was sure she could take his mind off of Kerii. She pushed herself up against his back, her breasts pressed firmly up agianst him. "James..." She whispered. "What are we doing here?" She asked. If she was going to skip and come with him to this part of the school. She wanted to be doing something more exciting than just spying on other people.

Zach smiled a little and kissed her. "Good...I am glad that you liked having these little sneaking sessions. You were amazing too...I don't know why but the risk of getting caught makes it so much more fun." He didn't notice the two at the end of the hall and his hand moved to her thigh, lifting up the skirt to reveal her ass to the others. Meanwhile, his hand groped her bottom and he gave her another, more lusty kiss. "But I think we only have a few more minutes before we could get in trouble. After all, our teacher doesn't like me that much." He spanked her rather hard, knowing she liked it now. But then, he took her hand and started to walk.

It wasn't far to their class from this side of the building and he didn't really seem to be in too much of a hurry. But there was something he didn't know. He had brought the pictures he had printed of Kerii the day before to show them too her if she was curious. And when he was getting the wipes to clean her, one of them had fallen out onto the floor.

James didn't seem to mind as she pressed her breasts against him. She was a hot blond who didn't mind showing off her body and flirting with him. They had sex every once in a while and to be honest, he had that in mind when he chose to skip with her today. But he had never really thought about her. Sure she was enough to get him turned on, but she didn't get his blood pumping. "Our favorite room was taken. Just waiting a second."

But then he saw Kerii's skirt lift and he spanked her hard, he felt his whole body jump in so many ways. He needed some release. He walked with her to the room before closing the door behind her and pulling out the key he had stolen from a janitor a while ago. They were much more professional skippers than the others. James quickly turned around and smiled at her, his arms going around her waist. "Now Samantha...You wanted to know what we are going to do here..." He unzipped his hoodie before opening it and sliding it off. "I am horny..."

Kerii blushed even more as he said he was glad she enjoyed this. Though she nodded a bit. She definitely agreed with him about the risk of being caught making it more fun. She didn't know about the other two down the hall so when he groped her butt she just jumped a bit, then wrapped her arm around his waist. She blushed and kissed him back, soon looking up at him as he spoke to her about only a few minutes. She smirked a bit, kissing him quickly on the cheek. "Well she liked me so maybe that'll cancel it out." She said, yelping as he spanked her. She did like it though it had hurt a bit. She was pretty sure that if she looked, there would be a nice handprint.

She held onto his hand tightly, walking almost casually to their classroom. She was still nerveous about the pictures What if his friends were messing around and they took his camera and saw them. She would probably die. Since they were his good friends she didn't think they would say anything, but she would still be more embarassed than ever.

Samantha just continued pushing up against him, watching as Zach groped the other girl's ass and even spanked her. She smirked a bit, imagineing that James was doing that to her. She enjoyed it when they had sex, but the real emotion behind it was never there. She felt as though she was just a substitute for Kerii. She hated that. She just nodded as he said they were just waiting for the room to clear. She didn't know why they had to use that room specifically.

She gladly followed him into the room, wondering what they were going to do today. She went in, watching as he locked the door. The other two were such amatures compared to them. She turned, moving over to a desk and sitting down on top of it. She crossed her legs and looked at him as he said he wanted her to know why they were there. Truthfully she didn't really care, as long as she got to spend time with him. She smirked as he said he was horny. "Well I'm pretty sure I can help with that." She said, sliding off the desk and walking over towards him.

Zach smiled a little when she said that. "Well if she knows you then I don't think she will suspect that we were off having hot sex." He kissed her softly. "Though it will be a little suspicious that we are coming back together." He smirked and gave her another kiss, this one a little deeper. But they arrived soon enough and he couldn't help but smile as the teacher didn't even seem to care. So he took his usual seat in the back of the room.

Their combined reputations were actually quite nice. While he was a popular student, he was also top of the class and she was a good and friendly student who never did anything wrong. Skipping a little of a class was nothing the teachers cared about. It was nice to have a perfect reputation with the people who controlled them in school.

James smirked a little when she said that she could help. "I thought you would..." He was oblivious to her feelings for him and when she walked closer he undid his pants before adjusting them just enough to free his length, which was hard from all of the things she had seen of Kerii and Samantha pressing against him. "How do you want to start today? I am up for anything."

He put a hand on her hip before pulling her a little closer. His hands moved down to grab the sides of her shirt and lifted it up above her breasts. He just thought that she liked sex as much as him and he didn't seem to mind having emotionless sex. But he had noticed that she seemed to like it even more than he did.

Kerii giggled a bit as he said the teacher wouldn't suspect them of having sex. That was very true. Just about everyone still thought Kerii was very innocent dispite the fact of who she was going out with. She blushed a bit as he said they would be a bit suspisious. "Or they could just think we were skipping while going out on a date or something." She said, thinking of the innicent idea. She went and sat back in her seat, sitting like nothing had happened before.

Their reputations were indeed a very good combination. She had all the teachers liking her and he had just about all the students liking him so they could probably rule the school if needed. Oh how entertaining that would be. The teachers would never suspect a thing if they did this every once in a while.

Samantha nodded a bit when he said he thought so. She didn't know why he wouldn't accept his feeling, but she would keep trying none the less. She smirked as he said she could decide how they started today. She lifter her arms as he pulled up her shirt so he ould pull it off if he wished so. She leaned in and kissed him, quite passionately, pressing her whole body against him. She was going to enjoy this and she already knew it.

She broke the kiss, and began kissing down his neck, and when he got to his shirt be gegan unbuttoning it, kissing her way down his chest until he got to his member. She smirked up at him for a second before taking a hold of it and popping the tip in her mouth and licking and sucking on it. She enjoyed doing this.

Zach sat next to her as always, his hand moving to lock with hers like normal. Nothing was different from normal and no had any reason to expect it to be. They had gotten away with having sex in the school, which he knew was very easy. But the more important thing was that he had gotten Kerii to do it. She had been so innocent before and now she was willing to do anything he wanted just to make him happy. He almost felt guilty, but the image of her pleasured expressions helped with that. She loved it too.

As he thought of the positive turns his life had taken in the past month he smiled at Kerii. She really was perfect. And the longer he looked, the closer he got until he kissed her softly on the lips, not caring if the teacher saw.

When he had given her the go-ahead to do whatever she wanted to him, he hadn't expected her to start to drift down. He had expected her to simply jump on him. She loved when they had sex, even more than one would expect. But he had always thought that she was a bit of an addict when it came to pleasure. He didn't know that she felt so strongly. But as he put the tip of his length between her lips, he didn't complain. Instead he let out a small groan.

"Sam..." He put his hand on the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair for a moment. "You spoil me. I love when you give me head." He smirked a little and leaned back against the nearest desk to get comfortable. When he spoke it didn't have the same kind of love Zach did. It was lusty and wanting, but not loving. He only had eyes for Kerii.

Back
Top Bottom