Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Kerii smirked a bit as he said she knewhow to tease him. She really did hope she knew how to at least a bit. She kissed him back one last time before watching him get out of the bath. She couldn't help but blush as he said he was going to get her a button up shirt. She wasn't quite sure about that. though what she really wasn't sure about is if they would beable to behave themselves while she was wearing that. She blushed more at his last comment, pretty sure that was going to happen. Though she ind of hoped it would happen

She looked a bit sad that she could no longer see his lower half, but as soon as he was out of the room, she finished her hair and got out as well, looking around for a towel before finding one and wrapping it around herself. She dried herself off pretty well before securing the slightly small towel around her chest and walking abck out to his room, hoping he'd have some clothing for her because it was a bit cold.

When she got back to his room, Zach had on a pair of boxers and his glasses, a smile on his face when he saw her wearing the small towel. "Jeez Kerii...I need some sleep before you walk around in tiny towels like that. I am only so strong after all." He smirked and held out a pair of boxers and a small button up shirt. At least it was small for him. For her it would probably still be rather large.

Then he moved to the bed, taking off his glasses again before laying his head down. He was immediately incredibly comfortable. He might not have let it show, but all that sex was really exhausting for him. He usually only have to go once or twice a day, never mind three times in two hours. So he held out his arms, waiting for her to join him on the comfortable mattress.

Kerii smirked a bit when she saw him in just his boxers. She blushed a bit when he said he needed sleep before she went aroudn wearing just a towel like that. "Well then maybe you should have left me a bigger towel." She said, though it was quite obvious that she was joking because she knew he like it none the less. She moved over to the clothing he left out for her.

She dropped the towel, putting on the clothes quickly, ending with buttoning up the shirt from the bottom to the top, leaving a few of the top buttons undone. She smiled as he opened his arms before her and then crawled into bed with him. She cuddled up with him and as soon as she laid down, she felt very comfortable. She leaned in, kissing him quickly before settling back down, more comfortable than she had been before.

Zach actually looked away when she took the towel off. He didn't want to look at her naked when they were trying to behave. And with how loose the clothing was on her, it showed off her body more than she could walk around in. She would have to wear one of his old shirts and a pair of shorts on the way out. He didn't want to show off his Kerii to anyone else. But when she crawled into his arms and kissed him, he grinned. "You are the best Kerii..."

And as he felt her lay on him, he was more comfortable than he could ever imagine. It didn't take more than a minute to fall asleep. And he was out for hours. It wasn't until about 8 pm when he opened his eyes and saw her curled up on his chest. But he didn't do anything. He had a few hours before she had to be home and he wanted to stay like this.

Kerii hadn't noticed that he didn't look at her while she was changing, but then again she didn't really blame him. Had she seen him getting changed, she would probably want to do something naughty again. She smiled a bit as he said she was the best. She kissed his nose. "No, you are." She said, smiling a bit and relaxing against him. She really did like just laying with him like this, his bed was much more comfortable than hers.

She After only a bit of laying with him, she was out like a light. She was so relaxed with him that she just couldn't help it. She stayed asleep longer than he did, in fact it was an hour after he woke up before she even started to wake up. When she started getting up she stirred a bit, yawning softly, and turning over so she was facing him. She didn't open her eyes yet though, her hair in her eyes once more. but now it was fairly dry.

Zach stifled a laugh when she turned towards him. Her hair looked ridiculous right now. She had fallen asleep with it wet and as a result it was now sticking up all over. But he ignored how funny she looked and instead moved down to brush it away from her eyes and kiss her deeply. It was much deeper than their average kiss and he put a hand on her hip while he did it. He even went as far as to slip his tongue between her lips for a moment.

He was horny again and he wanted her if she would let him. By the end of the day she would love sex if he had his way. Not to say that she didn't like it now...But she would want it just as much as he did. "Wake up Kerii..." He moved a little lower now, undoing the highest button of her shirt before leaning in and kissing her now mostly exposed breasts.

Kerii didn't even know how ridiculous her hair looked at the moment. She normally didn't fall aslwwp with it wet, to it never looked this bad when she got up. Her eyes opened slowly, but only half way as he pushed her hair out of her face. She was a bit surprised as he kissed her like that. She was only partially awake so she wasn't completely aware when it was happening, but she was pretty sure he put his tongue in her mouth at some point in time.

She fully opened her eyes after that, looking straight into his. She blushed a bit. "I am up." She said softly, though in a sleepy tone. She didn't move as he unbuttoned her shirt one more button and then kissed her breasts. "Wow... You like to get started early." She said, yawning a bit though she smiled a bit at him, obviously not complaining about it. She leaned in and kissed the top of his head quickly.

Zach smiled a little when she said that she was up. "Well...I have been up for an hour with you sleeping right on top of me. You would be surprised how revealing baggy clothes can be on a girl as sexy as you." He undid another button and this time wrapped his lips around one of her nipples for a moment. Then he pulled away and licked his lips a little. "You are the most tempting thing I have ever had to sleep next to."

He moved a hand down to her thigh before stroking it softly. "I know a good way to make you just as awake as I am..." He smirked and grabbed the edge of her boxers. "If you want me to give you pleasure again that is." He gave her a wicked smirk. obviously excited that shew as awake and they could do these things again.

Kerii only blushed more as he said the clothes he gave her were actually revealing. She hadn't thought so, but she guessed she was wrong. She gasped as he started sucking on one of her nipples. She bit her lip, a bit more awake than before. She didn't really know what to do about this. She was still tired, but that was because she had slept for so long. She only blushed more as he said she was tempting. She didn't know how she could be tempting when she looked like this, but oh well.

She looked a bit nerveous a he said he knew a way to wake her up more. She only blushed at the idea of what it could be he was going to do, but she nodded none the less, trusting him completely. Then he gave that smirk again and she didn't really know what to do. "W-what'd you have in mind?" She asked, the ideas in her mind were somehting like what they had done before.

Zach moved even further down, licking his lips. "Well...You liked it last time." And that was the only hint he gave her. He pulled the boxers down around her knees before leaning in and softly licking her entrance. "Mm...I bet this will wake you up fast." He gave her another soft lick before leaning in more and rubbing his nose against her teasingly.

He knew she would love this. After all, she was easy to pleasure. She wasn't like those popular girls who slept with anyone they thought was cute. She was his and he was going to spoil her rotten. Things that would make an experienced girl barely moan made her curl up and let out gasps of pleasure. And he modesty was even more attractive to him. Instead of letting out annoying ear splitting moans, she let out cute little whimpers and blushed. "Is it helping?" He pushed his tongue in a little more and gave her another lick.

Kerii only blushed a bit as he said she liked it last time. She didn't know what it was going to be, but it narrowed down the chioces quite a bit. She continued blushing as he pulled her boxers down and as he licked at her, she gasped, looking down at him. It was obvious that she was already more awake. She nodded a bit as he said she would wake up faster. She really would.

She blushed as he licked her again, letting out another gasp. She really did love him doing this for her. It felt so good, even though it was kind of embarassing for her. She knew she was pleased easily, but she didn't realize how easily she was pleased compared to the people he usually slept with. She nodded a bit at the question, not quite sure to do about this feeling. She blushed more, letting out a small moan of pleasure.

Zach grinned when she seemed to enjoy the simple actions so much. He hadn't even gone as far as putting a finger into her and she seemed to love every bit of attention he gave her in front. So he pushed his tongue a little deeper, sliding it inside of her now. Meanwhile, his hand moved to her rear, groping at the soft flesh teasingly for a moment. Then, without warning, he pushed two fingers into her ass.

His nose began to rub against her clit softly and his fingers started to slide back and forth. He was trying to make every orgasm she had more and more intense. And he had a feeling that she was very thankful for his efforts. After all, she was very open to sexual activity after only one time before this. But then he pulled his tongue out suddenly, giving her a quick lick. "You know...Playing with your breasts on your own can feel quite good too." He smiled and gave her clit a quick lick.

Kerii only blushed more as he noticed how much she was enjoying this. She didn't really mind as he groped her ass, she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. But as his fingers entered her suddenly she gasped, her ass tightening around him suddenly. It had surprised her quite a bit, though after a moment and she relaxed again it actually felt quite nice and she bit her lip.

She gasped again as his nose rubbed her clit but it ended in a moan. She couldn't help but enjoy what he was doing. She was so open to these things because she trusted him, especially after that first experience, to make her feel good and not hurt her at all. She looked down at him as he stopped, whimpering a bit as a complaint from the lack of pleasure. She listened to him, not quite sure what to say. "I-I don't know..." She said. She much prefered his hands on her. She would try it though, but only when he wasn't watching. She gave a quick gasp as he licked her clit like that.

Zach did his best to hide his disappointment. He wanted so badly to see her touching her own body. Despite what she might think, it was a big turn on to watch a girl pleasure herself. But he resigned himself to licking at her entrance softly for a few more moments until he wrapped his lips around her clit. He wanted to make her orgasm, then they could get back to doing the things they usually did. Depending on her mood that is. After all this pleasure, he didn't know if she would be up for just laying around and snuggling.

For now, he wanted to make her feel good. His two fingers pushed deeper and curled inside a little while he kept up his work on her front. His eyes closed now as he started to lick and suck on her clit more. He was getting lost in his work and he even let out a small groan as the tip of his tongue touched her juices on occasion. She tasted so good. (Would you like me to start replying to our magic rp again?)

Kerii kind of noticed his disappointment, though didn't really know what to do about it. She bit her lip as he started licking at her again, keeping herself from moaning. She couldn't help but gasp as his lips wraped around her clit and he started sucking on it. She slowly reached up and started groping herself. She didn't know if he would notice or not, but she would be quite embarassed if he did.

She moaned softly as his fingers curled in her. He was really good at pleasing her. She noticed that he was right about touching herself. It did indeed feel very good. She pinched her own nipple, moaning at the feeling. She was getting closer to her orgasm as he continued his efforts and he was doing a damned good job. She didn't know why he enjoyed doing this to her, but she wasn't complaining. ((If you feel like it then sure.))

(Well do you want to continue it? I plan on adding a lot of plot if we start it up. It is starting to settle into a perfect world.)

Zach didn't notice what she was doing to herself. But he did hear her let out an audible moan. That was rather rare for her but he liked them. They were cute and they meant she was really enjoying herself. So he moved down to put his tongue between her lips again. Then, he slowly pushed his tongue inside of her again, his whole body shivering a little. She tasted so amazing. And there were a few very good reasons he liked to do this.

One, she was really enjoyable. He liked her taste and the ways that she reacted to his attention. Two, she loved it and he liked to spoil her. And three, she was so much more agreeable after he gave her an orgasm. Nothing relieved stress like ultimate pleasure. He did this as much for him as much as for her. But he didn't know if he could keep from doing more after all this.

(( Ya, I'd like to. What'd you have in mind as far as adding to it. I'm quite curious. ^^))

Kerii just kept groping herself, every once in a while pinching her nipple or rubbing it roughly. It felt quite nice. She would have to do this more often. She bit her lip as he pushed his tongue back in her. It felt so good and she only grped herself harder in response. She shifted a bit, the pleasure starting to get to her. He was just too good at pleasuring her and he didn't even know it. Well he might have, but she didn't know if he did.

She was indeed much more agreeable after he made her orgasm. He was quite good at making her do so. She knew it was his experience from all the other girls, but she was kind of glad that he had that experience, other wise it would have been very akward during their first time. Neither of them would know what to do and it would just be odd, but instead of that, he just took the reins and she was glad for it.

(Well, Alexander wants Sam to have sex with Gabriel. But Zach is going to be super possessive. And that is going to start a bit of a conflict between Alexander as her coven leader and Zach as her mate. And of course, Star and Sam can do what they wish. Plus, once Star becomes a vampire, Gabriel might be a little intimidated in bed XP)

Zach looked up then, seeing her caressing her breasts. He smirked a little and pulled his mouth away from her entrance. Instead, he moved to slide her shirt up a little and kiss her belly button. His hand picked up the slack at her entrance, rubbing her clit softly while his fingertips prodded her entrance. "You look so hot right now Kerii...Do you want more after you cum?"

He licked his lips teasingly before giving her stomach a soft lick. "Because I think I would be more than willing to have fun back here again..." As he said that, his two fingers in her rear started to move a little faster. "Or we could try something new if you have any ideas." He grinned a little, obviously in a good mood now.

((Ahh I see I see. Well what if Star suggests that they trade mates for one night, that way Sam can sleep with Gabriel and Zach would get Gabriel's and Alexander's mate so it would kind of be a fair trade. But of course they would go back to normal... well.... fairly normal... right afterwards even though Zach might still be mad?))

It took her a moment before she noticed he had seen her groping herself and she stopped as soon as she noticed, looking quite embarassed. She just blushed as he slid the shirt up, though she didn't know why he didn't just unbutton the shirt. She moaned softly as his hand was soon pleasuring her though. She really did enjoy just about any way he pleased her. They all seemed to be good. She blushed a bit as he asked about doing anything afterwards. She shrugged a bit, as an answer.

"I-I don't know..." she said softly, not quite sure what to say to that. She blushed as he wondered if she had any ideas. She shook her head, blushing more. She really had no ideas, obviously not sure what do either. She bit her lip, the pleasure still building. She really did enjoy him doing this, but it was still a bit embarassing to her.

(Mate trading sounds fun. Even more fun would be if she explained to Zach about how Gabriel was unsure about changing her and he decides that he will change her right there. Kind of a revenge for making him share his mate.)

Zach slowly kissed his way up to her breasts and started to suckle her nipple for a moment, his hands still working between her legs. He was thankful for his long arms right now. It made it so easy to multi-task. "Well then how about you read and I write like we always do...Then if at any time you find yourself unable to resist me, we can have fun."

He grinned like a child with a new toy. It was starting to sink in that this wasn't a one time thing. It wasn't like she was going to leave and they would never have sex again. It could end up being daily for them. They both loved it and he had a lot of teaching to pass on. Not to mention, if she was curious and looked things up, he could even learn things. After all, he had learned everything he knew from the popular girls.

((Ooo, that does sound even more fun. I'm pretty excited about starting this up again. ^-^))

Kerii blushed as he kissed his way up her torso, but the stopped to suck on her nipple, causing her to moan softly and suddenly. She didn't really expect it. She was glad as well that his arms were so long, he could even kiss her and his hand would still probably reach. She just looked at him though, smiling a bit as he suggested he could write and she could read. She shrugged a bit "I thought you were going to take a break?" She asked, not really surprised that he could really go through with that.

She just smiled a bit as he grinned like that. His grins were always so different. She really did enjoy spending time with him, just about no matter what they were doing. She bit her lip, still blushing at what they were doing. She would probably go home and if she wasn't too tired, she would probably look a few things up, and maybe tell him about them to see what he thought about them.

When she asked him about his break, he bit his lip shyly. He really was addicted to writing. If he wasn't going to write then he needed something to distract him for long periods of time. He wrote for hours a day even after they started dating. What would he do now? Then he looked at the gorgeous girl laying in the bed with him. He suddenly got a whole new grin. It was his 'I just got a very fun idea' grin. "Kerii...If we aren't going to lay around tonight then..." He moved his way up to her neck and pulled the boxers off completely now.

"I want to put it in your ass again..." He moved his hands away from her again. "And I..." He bit his lip as he said this. "Well...Could I cum on your chest and..." He honestly couldn't manage to even finish his question. He had wanted to ask if he could take a picture. If he every thought about writing while he was taking his break, a picture of her wearing one of his shirts with her body covered in cum would distract him quite a bit. But it was too much for him to ask his innocent lover.

Kerii knew how much he liked to write. It didn't bother her at all that it was what took up the majority of his time. She sometimes just read his books as he wrote them, sometimes stopping him to fix mistakes and such. She didn't know what he would do while on a break. She just smiled at him, not sure at all what he was thinking. But when he got that grin, she got a bit nerveous. She blushed a bit, kind of worried at what his idea was. She just looked into his eyes as he pulled the boxers off completely.

She blushed more as he said what he wanted to do. She just continued looking at him as he didn't even seem to want to say what he wanted to do. She only got more nerveous about this. As he asked to cum on her chest she bit her lip, not quite sure about that. especially because he didn't even want to finish the statment. If he asked her while they were fucking, she would probably say yes, but only on special terms. She didn't know he was that much of a pervert, though she wouldn't mind it he was, that was a reason why she liked him.

Zach wasn't much of a pervert. At least not with any other girl. But she was incredible. He loved her with all of his heart. She was probably the most important person to him. But then at the same time, she was the more gorgeous girl he had ever seen. He couldn't look at other women anymore. The reason he had cut himself off from all pleasure for the month was that she was the only girl who could turn him on.

The picture would be a way to distract himself from the other huge want in his life. He was an eighteen year old guy after all. He only cared about his dream and sex. And for the next week his dream was taking a back seat to sex. So he wrapped her legs around him slowly and pushed against her rear for a moment, pushing the very tip inside. "I...You won't get mad if I ask something really perverted right?"

Kerii knew he was only a prevert around her. She would prebably be jealous if he was a pervert around any other girl. She really did love him as well, so she would probably do just about anything for him, even if it was sometihng like the picture that would make her blush even thinking about it. She had never really been super attracted to anyone else, but he got her naked in a tub in only a month so he was special in her books.

She gladly wrapped her legs around him, but when he pushed against her ass like that, she tried to relax, and ended up biting her lip quite hard as he pushed the head in. She just looked into his eyes as he asked if he could ask something perverted. She nodded, she would never get mad at him for asking, but if he did somehting like that without asking she would get definitely get mad.

Back
Top Bottom