Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Zach smiled a little when she gave him that response. This was going to be a very fun relationship from then on. Maybe they could do this sort of thing in school. Lunch would be a lot more interesting when you were somewhere with your girlfriend having amazing sex. He groaned more as she bit his neck, obviously loving it. He was glad that he hadn't shared more with her. He would be in no condition for school if she kept this up. He would be covered in bite and scratch marks.

Then he thought about it for a moment. If she knew...How much better would this be. So he leaned in close to her ear, letting out a small groan as he got closer. It was so tight around him and he loved it so much. "I like...I like being scratched too." He whimpered a little from the pleasure as he lifted her all the way to the tip and pushed her all the way down until she was at the base.

Kerii was enjoying herself much more now. She couldn't help but think about things that she would probably never do, but would be so much fun if she did. Like doing this kind of thing at school. She didn't think she would ever do it at school, but in reality, it he persuaded her a bit, she most likely would. She didn't even think about any more things that turned him on. She was perfectly content with just biting. She didn't know any other things that turned her on, but then again she had never been with a man before so she wouldn't know.

She blushed a bit more as he groaned in her ear like that. She liked hearing him make noises like that, but she probably wouldn't tell him. As he told her he liked being scratched as well, a small smile grew on her lips. She couldnt help but smirk at that, he liked things that, if done in excess, would be painful almost. She leaned in again, but this time she bit his ear lobe. "Mmk." She moaned, obviously happy he told her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and dug her nails into him a bit, scratching up his back as he pushed her down on his member. She let out a moan, obviously loving it very much.

When she scratched across his back, he let out a whimpering groan. He really loved being hurt in small ways. He was a regular masochist. He also enjoyed being a submissive, but he didn't think she would be up for anything like that. And when he heard her moan like that, he could only grin. This girl was going to get spoiled now. So he continued to lift her up slowly like that before pushing her down all the way rather hard for her first time, though gentle enough to not hurt more.

"You sound so hot when you moan..." He kissed her neck softly, giving it a gentle lick right after. She was getting him hot and bothered, wanting more. So he was going to do the same to her. "Are there any things you want to try? Anything you want to see if you like?" He gave her collar bone a soft kiss before giving it a loving nip like always.

Kerii couldn't help but smile at the noise he made because of her actions. She then realized that he would probably enjoy being hurt like that in just about any way. She moaned again as he moved her up but as he moved her down like that she couldn't help but let out a grunt. She really liked the way he did that. She looked him in the eyes, hers full of pleasure and a bit of lust now. She was enjoting this quite a bit, more so than she had anticipated.

She blushed as he said she sounded hot. She didn't really know how to act to that. She bit her lip as he kissed her neck. Though as he asked if she wanted to try anything she just shrugged and looked off to the side. "I wouldn't know what to try..." She said softly She moaned softly as he nipped at her collar bone like that. She definitely enjoyed that.

Zach smiled when she said she wouldn't know what to try. "Well I am sure you have lots of things you like." He nipped her collar bone again. "Lots of girls have kinky fantasies." He kept moving her like that now. She seemed to absolutely love it. So he lifted her to the tip and pushed her down over and over again, wanting her to orgasm for him. But he realized that is she came, it would be almost a waste if they were sitting in the water.

So, without warning, he lifted her up to the tip and stood just enough to sit on the edge of the tub. He wanted to see if how her body reacted when she had a good orgasm. "You can go home and think about what would turn you on if I did it to you." He nuzzled her neck, moving her a little faster even if he kept the same kind of rhythm. "But for now..." He smirked a little. "Would you like me to cum inside of you or do you prefer the idea of having it on you?"

Kerii blushed a bit as he said she had lote of things she liked. She wasn't quite sure about that. She didn't know if she could even think about anything. She just looked at him as he spoke, not quite sure what to say. As much as she hated it, she would probably have to look things up on line because she was really that inexperienced with these kinds of things. She blushed more at that thought, it would be very akward if her father were to walk in during that search. She moaned as he kept moving her up and down. She was getting closer to orgasming again.

She kind of wanted him to do the same, though she would be able to help him he needed it. She nodded as he suggested her thinking about it at home. She wouldn't really know what ot think about. She moaned softly as he nuzled her neck. She really like it when he did that. She was a bit surprised when he lifted them out of the water, but she stayed calm. She blushed even more at the last question he asked. She shrugged a bit. "You choose." She said. Though she was quite curious as to how it would feel with him cumming inside her.

As soon as she told him to choose, he knew exactly what he wanted to do. It was something he had never experienced with another girl. "Inside..." He smirked and started to bounce her even faster. It felt so good around him and now that he knew he was going to get to feel something new, he was even more excited. He had been told that cumming inside was more fulfilling than cumming on a girl. And after a few more fast bounces, he knew the answer to that.

He groaned as he leaned his head back and came hard, his seed filling up her rear rather quickly. But he kept bouncing her, milking out every drop he could into her ass. And once it was done, all he could think to do was nuzzle against her neck, almost purring. "God...That was without a doubt the best sex I have ever had."

Kerii nodded as he said inside. She was kind of hoping he would have picked that. She moaned again, a bit louder as he started to bounce her faster. Her breasts were bouncing as well, and she kind of wanted to do somehting about it, but she couldn't. She just blushed more, obviously loosing herself in the pleasure quickly now. She moaned again, her hands reaching out and scratching down his arms. She wasn't even thinking about him liking that about now.

She moaned loudly one last time before her orgasm hit her and her body tensed up quite a bit. Her ass squeezed around him as he came as well. She had to admit, it felt really weird as he came inside her like that. She moaned again, more softly this time, looking into his eyes as he spoke. She blushed and nodded, agreeing with him. "Best sex I've ever had." She said with a slight smirk. She was being silly, It was the only sex she had ever had.

Zach smiled a little. "Well I hope so..." And with that, he put his hand between her legs, rubbing his fingertips against her entrance teasingly for a moment before sliding them both back into the water. "You are a quick learned..." He bit his lip shyly. "And I hope I can teach you a lot." He slowly pulled her off of his length, groaning as a little more cum shot into her ass before he pulled over off and set her on the bottom of the tub.

"The weird thing is...I am exhausted...And I definitely will not be cumming again today. But I want to tackle you and just do so many things. I thought I wouldn't be as horny after that. But I just want you more." He leaned in and started to kiss her neck, giving her a nip again. But he would behave. After all, once they were done with their bath he wanted to take a nap. "I don't know if I can be around you all day every day in school and not have something..."

Kerii just smiled a bit. but as his hand moved between her legs, she gasped, blushing a bit. She was a bit happy that they were both back in the water. She was a bit confused as he said she was a quicker learner. She didn't really think so, but then again he seemed to think the best of her. She blushed more as he said he hoped he could teach her more. She hoped so as well. She shuddered as he pulled himself out of her, feeling the extra bit of cum enter her before he was out of her.

She just looked at him as he spoke, not quite sure what to say. She wasn't really tired, though she was sure that if she laid down she would fall asleep pretty quickly. She bit her lip as he nipped at her neck again. She really did enjoy that the most. She blushed as he talked about school. She knew she wouldn't be able ot be around him without thinking about dirty thoughts. She knew she would be thinking all sorts of things while she was around him.

Even though it was amazing, he didn't really think sex was that important to their relationship. It was something to do, like laying around and reading. Although when he took her virginity was going to be something special, sex was meant to be fun at this age. It wasn't to get children or consummate a marriage. It was to keep their perverted little teenage bodies and minds entertained. So if she didn't want it constantly that was fine. And he wouldn't want it constantly from her.

But when he saw her blush, he smirked a bit. If she blushed and didn't deny the idea outright, it meant she just needed a little push. She probably even thought about it herself. So he moved a hand to her breast and massaged it softly. "Just think of how much more fun it would be than sitting in English...You could wear a cute little skirt and I could meet you somewhere secluded and all you would have to do is lean forward and we could..." He licked her neck to hint at what he meant.

Kerii knew sex wasn't going to be the only part of their relationship. The had so much fun before they started having sex, so she knew it wasn't going to change much, even though she did enjoy it quite a bit. She thought it was just going to be a special treat like dessert was for her. She jsut kept thinking after that. It was just for fun not anything important like actually trying to make babies so they could have fun with it.

She just watched as he smirked like that. She knew he had some sort of idea. She bit her lip as he started massageing her breast. She blushed at his statment. She got a very vivid image of what he was talking about in her mind. The image stopped as he licked her neck. She blushed, moaning softly. "W-wouldn't someone find out?" She asked, though the thought of someone finding out and then peeping kind of intrigued her.

Zach got a small smirk when she asked about someone finding out. "As long as its not a teacher, who cares. They caught me having sex with a gorgeous girl who would never touch another guy besides me. The biggest problem is jealousy. Or they might end up watching us...I don't know if I would like anyone else watching my Kerii...Unless that would turn you on."

He gave her a wicked smirk before kissing and nipping her neck a little. "Who knows. You might be a little exhibitionist. And I bet there are lots of kinky things that might interest you. But for now, lets just relax and let me get that cum out of your butt." He kissed her lips next, one hand staying on her breast while the other pushed a finger into her ass to try and work the cum out.

Kerii blushed as he said who cares. She kind of cared. She didn't really like that idea of her peers watching her during somehting she was even embarassed to do with just him to see her. But the idea also kind of excited her, something so naughty like having sex in school. She wasn't quite sure about having someone watch them though. She shook her head as he asked if that would turn her on.

She blushed again as he gave her that smirk again. He seemed to have the oddest ideas when he got that smirk. She thought about it as he said she might be an exhibitionist. She didn't think so, but then again she wasn't sure. She didn't even know what sorts of things turned her on. She nodded a bit as he said what he was going to do but blushed at it. He was so blunt about it. She kissed him back though as his fingers pushed into her, she moaned softly into the kiss.

Zach kept at it until most of the cum was out of her rear. Then he pulled his hand away and licked his lips. "Mm...That was kind of fun. I hope you enjoyed that too." He moved back a little before grabbing the soap and a wash cloth. Soon he was running the cloth along her skin, smiling a little. "For now, I think we should just take out bath and get dressed then take a nap. As long as I get you home before your parents get worried we should be fine."

He moved the wash cloth to her breast, unable to resist teasing her nipple with the rough fabric. He was going to have a lot of trouble going back to behaving when they weren't alone. She made sure great noises and her body was addictive. Sex might become more of an addiction than anything else between them. They both seemed to love pleasing the other and there was no better way than to pleasure each other.

Kerii bit her lip as he continued getting the cum out of her ass. She did enjoy it quite a bit. She nodded a bit as he said he hoped she enjoyed it too. She was a bit surprised as he actually started to wash her. She just looked at him oddly before smiling a bit a agreeing with him. "I think you're right." She said, smiling happily at him. She was starting to get more used to being naked around him. Plus the water seemed to make her feel a bit more comfortable as well.

She gasped as he rubbed the rough material against her breasts. She hadn't expected that and it made her nipples harden up a bit. His touch seemed to do that quite often. She knew at school she was going to have a hard time not biting him. He kissed at her neck at school, but now that she had something to use on him, she was going to take advantage of it. She smiled at the thought, not quite sure how often she shoudl do it though.

Honestly, Zach was only washing her so that he could tease her. He loved to get reactions out of her. So when her nipples hardened under the cloth, he teased them gently for a moment before giving her a soft kiss. She was really the most amazing girl he had ever met. And now that they had sex once, he felt like their relationship would be a lot more interesting. But for now, he moved it to her stomach and continued to clean her.

Soon she was completely clean and he moved his hand up to brush her hair away from her eyes a little. "I love you Kerii..." He kissed her again before pulling away and looking right into her eyes. "I am really really glad that we did this today. It was lots of fun." He smirked and nuzzled her neck a little.

Kerii didn't really understand that was the only reason he was washing her, so she just allowed him to continue. She blushed a bit as he continued to tease her nipples. She eventually let out a small moan right before he moved to her stomach. She just watched him as he continued to wash her. Their relationship seemed to be going so good. She was quite surprised that this had turned out so well compared to how her last relationship went. That guy was an ass hole though. Well... More than Zach when he was trying to be.

She looked into his eyes as he brushed her hair away. She smiled as he said that. She could tell he was telling the truth and it made her so happy. She kissed him back, looking into his eyes as well as he said he was glad they did this. She bit her lip as he nuzzled her neck. "I love you too." She said softly, a bit of a quiver in her voice because of his actions. She definitely didn't regret any of this nor would she ever. In fact she was seriously considering doing this again some time.

Zach felt so good inside when she said that. That was all he really wanted to hear. "Kerii..." He kissed her neck again before pushing her to the wall of the bath gently, almost purring as he bit and licked the skin of her neck. "It is so much harder to behave with the girl I love. You are a thousand times more tempting than any girl I have ever seen before. And you might not think it, but being with the person you love makes sex so much better..."

He moved away a little, his face a bit flushed. He had lost himself for a moment there. "Uh...Sorry about that...But I meant it." He smiled sheepishly and suddenly disappeared under the water for a moment. Then, when he came back up, his hair was over his eyes like hers usually was. And since he forgot to take off his glasses, they were not wet and blurry, even if they weren't covered in his hair.

Kerii just looked into his eyes as he sa said her name. She bit her lip as he kisssed her neck again. She loved it anytime he did that. She moved back until he had backed her into the wall, moaning softly as he licked at her neck like that. She just looked at him as he spoke. She didn't really know what to say to all of that. By the time he was done her face was quite red. She hadn't had the experience of being with someone she didn't love, so she didn't have anything to compare their sex to like he did. She would just have to take his word for it.

She just continued to stare at him as he apologized like that. She wasn't sure why he did though. "No need to apologize." She said softly, leaning in and kissing his cheek before he disappeared under the water. She looked at him oddly, not quite sure what to say about his appearance after he resurfaced. She ended up just getting a wide grin. "You look so cute." She said, jsut staring at him.

Zach sighed a little and pushed the hair away from his eyes. "Well you look cute with your hair down like that too. But I prefer how beautiful you look when I can see your eyes." He smirked a little then without warning, he dunked her under the water. "Now don't forget to wash your hair Kerii..." He smirked a little before leaning back and getting comfortable.

It was so nice to be able to just enjoy her company even after everything they just did. He had thought it would be more awkward after sex. But now it was just okay for them to be naked around each other. He took off his glasses now, even though his vision was slightly worse without them if they were wet. "Do you want to take a nap once we are done here?"

Kerii smiled a bit as he said that. She didn't really think her eyes were that great, but once again, she would just take his word for it. She smirked a bit. "Well I like you're eyes better through those sexy purple glasses." She said with a slight smirk. It was pretty obvious that she was much more comfortable around him while she was naked like this. Either that or she had just completely forgotten she was naked. She yelped a bit as he dunked her, and came up quickly afterwards, coughing a bit, her hair in front of her eyes like his had been. She norrowed her eyes at him a bit, not that he could see, and splashed him.

She was quite happy that she felt comfortable enough to joke around with him like this. She was quite worried that afterwards it would be too akward. She smiled at him as he suggested a nap afterwards and nodded a bit. "Mmk, that sounds nice." She said, leaning foward and kissed him on the nose.

"But for now..." He smirked a little and blocked himself from her splash. "I think we should finish our bath." He took the bottle of shampoo and put it in his hair before rubbing it in. Then he dunked his head under the water and rinsed it out. "Do you have a spare set of clothes or do you want to borrow some of mine?" He honestly hoped that she didn't have any extra clothes. She looked so cute wearing his.

He was honestly loving this new side to their relationship. Sex relaxation and fun. And he couldn't help but lean forward and kiss her deeply, brushing the hair out of her eyes like he did since the first day they started dating. It was probably his favorite thing to do while he kissed her because when he pulled away and opened his eyes he could see her beautiful blue eyes.

Kerii just smirked a bit and nodded. She really did enjoy their time with one another. They always had so much fun. And this was no exception. She smiled as he put the shampoo in his hair, and couldn't help but run a hand through his hair as he rubbing the gel through it. She listened to the question and though about it. "I'll have to borrow some of yours." She said, thinking nothing of it. She was sure they would be a bit baggy, but other than that, they would be fine.

She smiled taking up the bottle of shampoo as well, squeezing some in her palm and then rubbing it through most of her hair. She didn't manage to get her bangs though. She paused as he kissed her, kissing him back remembering about her bangs she swept them out of her face, up into the blob of suds on her head. She licked his lips teasingly as they broke the kiss, obviously enjoying herself, her hands still in her hair.

Zach smiled a little when she licked his lips as she pulled away. "Mm...You do know how to tease me don't you?" He put a hand on her thigh and gave her one last kiss before getting out of the tub, drying himself off while she finished with her hair. "I will make sure you get a button up shirt so that you can show off some of that amazing body." He smirked and licked his lips suggestively. "Who knows how I will feel when we wake up. I might have to teach you something new."

Then he wrapped a towel around his waist, cutting off the lower half of his body from her view. He had never imagined that having sex with a girl you really wanted could be so much fun. And whenever he thought about it, more was all he wanted. It didn't seem like a chore to make her moan and writhe.

Back
Top Bottom