Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

There were a lot of factors against Zach as she continued to stroke him. Her hand was new and soft and it felt so much better than his own. He had been pent up for a month when he was used to nearly daily sex. And now she was biting his neck in just the right way, which had him groaning and grasping her breasts a little rougher than before, though still in a very pleasurable way. So if he really thought about it, he wouldn't be surprised about what happened next.

But he did find himself rather surprised as his orgasm suddenly hit him rather hard. His whole body tensed and he managed to mumble. "Kerii...I'm going to..." Then he only groaned as all of his built up cum released. Because of how close she was, it ended up on her stomach and arm along with her hand and it kept going for quite some time. And as soon as his brain was capable of thought again, he looked ashamed of himself. "That was...Incredible..."

Kerii only knew about all of those factors, but she didn't really add them together and get that product. She just continued biting him, nibbling on his skin, trying to see what kind of reaction that would cause in him she almost stopped all together as he started fondling her rougher. It still felt very good, almost too good. She didn't really know what to do so she stopped biting him in that place, acting like she was going to stop anyways. She switched places and was just about to bite when it happened.

She was just a bit confused for a moment before she realized what he was talking about. She gasped as his seed landed on her stomach and hand and arm. She definiely didn't expect that so soon. She just stared at him, hoping that was ok on her part and when he spoke she smiled a bit. She leaned in and kissed his lips softly before pulling back and looking him in the eyes. "Anything else I can do?" She asked, her hand still on his member, though she had stopped moving it.

Zach looked a little surprised that she didn't seem to mind at all. At least she wasn't surprised by that. So he smiled and returned the kiss before pulling he back for another. "That was incredible Kerii..." But his length was still hard and begging for more attention. He took hold of her wrist and pulled it away. "I don't want you do anything else for me without me returning the favor at least a little."

He put his arms around her waist and kissed her again. "Is there anything else you want me to do besides this?" He moved his hand to her breast and teased her nipple in that perfect way he knew how to do. His other hand moved down and slipped under her skirt to rub her inner thigh. "I want to make you feel like that too."

Kerii was surprised, she was just very good at hiding it. She smiled a bit as he said that was incredible again. She was quite happy to have pleased him that much. but she couldn't help but notice that he wsa still just as hard as before. She didn't think that was really suposed to happen. She was about to start stroking him again when he pulled her hand away. She just looked at him, confused for a moment before understanding what he meant.

She smiled a bit and kissed him backm, looking into his eyes as he asked her if she wanted him to do anything else. She gasped and then moaned as he teased her nipple again. He really knew how to please her. She blushed quite a bit as he started rubbing her inner thigh. She didn't really know what to say about this. She shrugged, being at a loss for words. Just his hand there felt good. She didn't know what to do about it.

Zach leaned in and kissed her neck softly. "Well...Its your choice. Maybe just a preview?" He couldn't help but smirk, pressing his finger against her through the bathing suit bottoms for just a moment before pulling his hand away completely. "You don't have to have me do anything. But..." He turned a little red and gave her neck another kiss. "I have to admit that I am really turned on and really pent up."

He moved back a little. "And if you wouldn't mind, I do still need some relief." He suddenly looked a bit excited. "In fact...If you like, we could help each other at the same time." He bit his lip shyly and put his hand back on her leg. He wanted so badly to make her have an orgasm. But he decided that when they had sex, because it seemed inevitable at this point, it was going to be special. Now just some fashion show gone in a very fun direction.

Kerii couldn't help but shiver as he kissed her neck. She nodded a bit as he said it was her choice, acknowledging that it was. She just didn't know what she wanted. She blushed even more as he pressed against her, and even through the abthing suit it felt good. She couldn't help but let out a small moan. She only blushed more, obviously embarassed with this situation. She looked over at him as he spoke, still not quite sure what to say.

She nodded a bit as he said he still needed releif, she would be more than happy to do that for him again. She was a bit confused as he said they could help eachother at the same time. "What do you mean?" She couldn't help but ask. She was quite curious about what he could mean. She was still so innocent that she had barely even touched herself before. She was just too good of a person. And he was going to take at least a bit of that away, but she was sure that if it wasn't him, then it wouldn't really matter.

Zach smiled a little when she asked that. She obviously was open to the ideas of doing more perverse things at this point. Why deny her curiosity now that she was open to ideas. He put his hands on her shoulders before pushing her to the mattress softly and kissing her neck. "Well...I have been told I am good with my mouth. And I would love to give you that kind of experience. And...I hate to sound like a pervert but if you put your mouth around me, I would be in heaven."

He smiled a little, his cheek still flushed. He had sex with dozens of girls before her. But they were all just in it for the sex. And so was he. With her, it was fun and love and being together. With her, even the kinkiest fetish just sounded like something to do to make her happy. "So we could lay so that I could use my mouth for you and you could use yours on me...Its actually a pretty common thing, even if I haven't done it before." He kissed her neck again.

Kerii didn't know whether to be worried or not when he smiled like that. He was obviously going to tell her, which she was hapy about, she just didn't know what it was going to be. Her eyes widened a bit as he said he was good with his mouth, she could only guess what he meant by that. She only blushed more, if that was even possible. She thought about it for a bit before coming to a conclusion. She at the rate this relationship was moving, it was most likely she was going to be doing these types of things eventually so why not try them now.

She let him lay her down on his bed, looking up at him, still a bit nerveous about it all. She nodded a bit, still blushing a lot. "Ok." She said simply and softly. She was wiling to try it for him. It was odd because in the long run, they were both just tryig to please one another. She bit her lip as he kissed her neck again. She really didn't expect it to be a common thing, but she would ask him about it later. She just looked at him, awaiting further instructions on what to do.

Before Zach did anything else, he had one major goal in his mind. He wanted to see her bare. And so, he moved down slowly until he was face to face with her stomach, which was still decorated in his cum. Once they were done he would have to show her to the shower. If he was lucky, they could go in together. After all, they had until the next morning to be alone. But for now, he was focused on seeing her completely. Well mostly completely. He had a bit of a skirt fetish and planned to leave the short article on if she would allow it.

Then, without warning, he moved his hands to the edges of her tiny bikini bottom before tugging them slowly. He got them down to her knees before he finally looked up, seeing her bare entrance. He couldn't help himself. He licked his lips and his eyes were hungry. Everything about her was perfect. He couldn't stop. He leaned in and slowly pressed his tongue against her, giving her a long slow lick, nearly groaning. This was how Kerii tasted and he loved it.

Kerii just laid there as he moved down and looked at her stomach, she just watched him, wondering what he was up to. She knew she would have to take a shower after they were done with their fun. She didn't really know how long that would take. She didn't even think about going in together, that thought not entering her mind at all. She wouldn't mind if he wanted her to keep her kirt on. In fact it would actually make had a bit more comfortable, the feeling of not being completely bare.

She bit her lip as he pulled her bottoms down. She hadn't really expected that, but to do what they were about ot do, she knew it had to happen. She only blushed more as he looked up to see her entrance. She dind't know what to do. She just continued to lay there, only thinking that he was the only person to see that since she hit puberty. She gasped as he licked up her slit. It had felt quite good, but odd at the same time. It sent a shiver down her spine but she liked it a lot. She just looked down at him, blushing as much as she ever had before. She really had no idea how to react.

Zach gave her another lick before sitting up, grinning like an idiot like he usually did. "Kerii...I am so glad we are doing this." He laid next to her before kissing her neck softly. "I think...I am pretty sure." He leaned in close to her ear. "I love you. And I don't want to do these kinds of things anymore. Not anymore. And if I love anyone enough to do this, its you." He laid back and stretched out.

He didn't exactly expect her to say it back so he decided to keep talking. "For our little...Game..." He chose his words carefully so as not to scare her. "You lay on top of me so that I can reach you with my mouth. And since I am taller, well..." He sat up a little bit. "We need to move until you can reach me with your mouth...Then we just kind of go nuts." He smiled a little, hoping she got the idea from his semi-vague description.

Kerii gasped again as he licked her. She looked more nerveous at his grin. She nodded a bit as he said he was glad they were doing this. She was as well. She was about to tell him, but he spoke instead. She bit her lip at his kiss to her neck, she alsways enjoyed that. What he said to her just about made her forget what she was going to say. He loved her? Wow... Now that was a shocker for her. She really hadn't expected him to say that. She just laid there, looking at him as he continued to speak.

She completly comprehended what he was saying, she jsut didn't really react to it. THat was until he was finished. She just nodded a bit. She snapped back to herself quickly. "If there was anyone I woudl want to do this with, it'd be you." She said softly, kissing his cheek. She really meant that too. it was almost her way of saying 'I think I love you too'. (Sorry, Short.)

Zach seemed to receive the message loud and clear. He leaned over and gave her the deepest most loving kiss he ever had before pulling away, licking her lip teasingly as he retreated. "Kerii...I am really glad I bought you that skirt." He smiled shyly and put his hands on her hips. There was one last thing that he wanted to ask and it was probably the most embarrassing question so far.

He leaned close to her ear and even went so far as to nip it softly. "Kerii...When I...When I cum do you want it in your mouth or do you want me to pull it out?" He didn't know how curious she was. And he loved it when a girl let him cum in her mouth. For Kerii to do that for him her first time doing this for him would make him her loyal loving puppy for the rest of the day. Right now, in his eyes, there was a shining halo above her head. She was too perfect for him.

Kerii was a bit surprised that he actually understood. But it was perfectly fine with her. She kissed him back, just as passionatly, blushing as he licked her lips like that. She looked off to the side, obviously embarassed by that statement. She was more selfconscious now than she was before. being almost naked like this in front of him only made her feel like this was just some large joke being played on her.

She looked back over at him as he was leaning in and when he asked that her cheeks burned a brighter pink. She didn't really know how to respond to such a question. But what surprised her even more was that she hadn't even thought of that before now. She thought about it for moment longer before deciding why not get the whole experience while they were at it. She leaned in a bit so she was now close to his ear. "In." She said simply, obviously embarassed by her answer. She really didn't know how he would react to that and she was a bit afriad of it.

Zach's heart melted when she said that. She was too perfect for him. He didn't deserve a girl this amazing. The only thing that he could think of was to kiss her again, passionately and lovingly. He was very surprised but in a very good way. She didn't know it but she was fulfilling so many fetishes right now. So he pulled her a little closer before lifting her. He loved how light she was. How easy it was to move her around if he wanted to. And so he put her hips on his chest with her facing his length.

"You are really a dream come true Kerii..." He was excited now. Very excited. And it was obvious from how large he was, twitching in anticipation. Even though she had no idea what she was doing, he knew she would be amazing. Because it was Kerii. She was always amazing. So he leaned in and pressed his tongue against her, rubbing up and down slowly.

Kerii didn't even realize how much she was affecting him. She was happy that he seemed so pleased with her answer, though she really didn't know what the hell she was doing. She kissed him back, just as passionatly as before. He seemed very excited that she was doing this, but she was more nerveous than before. She let him move her as much as he wanted, a bit surprised that he could move her that easily. She felt quite naughty sitting on his chest like that, but that was how this act was preformed so she didn't say anything about it.

Kerii blushed a bit as he said she was a dream come ture. She didn't really think so, but if he wanted to think that, she wasn't going to complain. She gasped as he licked her, it still feeling so odd to her. She slowly leaned down, his member right in her face now. She knew she would never be able to fit that in her mouth, but she would try for him. She grasped the base of his member, looking it over for a moment before slowly licking it, seeing how it would taste.

Zach seemed rather content with himself in this situation. He continued to give her a few gentle licks. Then he felt her tongue run along him experimentally. He couldn't hold back a small groan, his body arching just a little to put his length closer to the feeling. "Mm...I love how your tongue feels." He pressed his tongue against her a little more, the tip teasing her slit, threatening to push into her. And he loved every second of it. For some reason, everything Kerii did was a hundred times better than anything he felt before.

So he moved his hands to her hips, stroking her skin softly while his tongue rubbed up and down, occasionally moving to prod her clit softly. She tasted amazing and he loved every moment of this. But he was really curious to see how she would experiment with his length. She had already seen that she can make him feel amazing and now she had a new way to do it. He wanted to see if she would take advantage of it.

Kerii shivered at the licks. She had to admit, it felt quite good, much better than him kissing her neck even. As he reacted as he did to her lick, she figured that was a good sign. She licked him again, the taste not too bad. She paused for a moment as he spoke about her tongue, not quite sure what to do as he licked her more. She really didn't know what do or even how to go about doing somehting like this. On the other hand, he knew everything to do to make her squirm in pleasure. She just stared at his member for a moment before licking it again.

She loved every way he touched her, it just felt so good just about no matter what he did. She gasped, her hips pushing to his mouth as he prodded her clit. That felt the most amazing of all. She leaned down again, but instead of licking this time, she took the tip of his cock in her mouth, running her tongue over the tip. She really wanted to jsut experiment and see what he liked the most.

Zach seemed to really be enjoying her licks, groaning every time she did it. But he became suddenly distracted when she pushed her hips against his mouth like that. She liked it. So he started to work harder now, his tongue pushing between against her a little harder, the tip slipping between her folds. Then he felt her mouth go around the tip and her tongue run around the tip. He let out another groan, the vibration running down his tongue.

She was rewarded with a drop or two or precum on her tongue and a whole lot more effort from Zach. He pulled his tongue away from her and moved down to put his lips around her clit, suckling on it softly. She didn't know it, but her little experiments felt amazing. And if she kept trying new things like this, she would have him begging for this kind of pleasure soon.

Kerii noticed how he reacted to her experiments and his reactions only encouraged her more. She really wanted to make him feel good again, like he was currently doing to her. She suddenly stopped, gasping as he worked harder. His tongue inbetween her folds felt so good compared to just about anything he had been previously doing. She let out a small moan, the vibrationd going down his shaft and the vibrations from him hit her.

She tasted the drops of precum and didn't really know what to think about them. It didn't taste horrible, but it wasn't really good either. She decided that maybe the taste would grow on her. Her stopped again as he started sucking on her clit. She let out another moan, obviously enjoying this a lot. She snapped back to herself and wrapped her lips around his member again. This time she tried to take a bit more in her mouth, seeing how much would fit. She wasn't sure how much she would be able to take before gagging.

Zach loved how it felt around him when she took him further and moaned like that. And she worked her way down farther. There was no way he was going to lose this game. He ran his tongue along her clit slowly before pushing his tongue against her folds again, slipping his tongue inside. He knew more about causing pleasure than she did, yet she had him ready to cum any moment. He had experience but she was curious, sexy and naturally talented. He would have to make sure she orgasmed before he did.

But it was getting harder to focus as he felt her going further down his length. He knew she would have to stop soon, but if she kept going, he wouldn't be able to focus. He would have to pull away from her and just enjoy it. And he had yet to give her an orgasm. There was no way he could let that happen. So he pushed his tongue in deeper, groaning and sending vibrations into her.

Kerii felt like her insides were on fire with pleasure. She really loved the way he knew exactly what to do to please her. She shivered as he ran his tongue over her clit agian. That felt the best of all. She moaned again, obviously enjoying herself. She didn't even know how close she was, she only knew that he was giving her so much pleasure and that she wanted to do the same for him. She closed her eyes, taking a bit more of him in her mouth before sucking a bit and bobbing her head. She was smart enough to know that this was what a blowjob was, at least a simple on.

She gasped as he pushed his tongue deeper, her inner muscles spasmed quickly, clinching around his tongue for a moment before she moaned again but just kept bobbing her head up and down his shaft. She could only fit about half of his member in her mouth becuase he was so big, but she tried her best. She moaned again, not knowing her first orgasm was about to hit.

Zach on the other hand, knew exactly what was about to happen to him. She was about to cum and it was going to be big. Probably even bigger than when she was using her hand. He loved to get oral and now it was from the girl he loved. For him to be more turned on, they would have to indulge almost all of his fetishes. He decided that it was a good time to warn her, but he didn't want to stop giving her pleasure. So he moved his hand to softly rub her clit.

"Ah...Kerii...I'm going to cum..." And as soon as he was done talking, he leaned in and wrapped his lips around her clit again, knowing she must love it. He had to make her cum soon. But he didn't know if he managed in time because he groaned around the small nub. His seed shot out in a huge burst, filling her mouth completely as he kept sucking as best he could.

Kerii moaned a bit louder, she cheeks still red but because she was a bit hot now. her breathing had increased a bit, causing her to pause and take a breath after a bit. She was enjoying this for right now, quite a bit so. She knew that once they were done though she would be very embarassed about it. But for now she was going to enjoy it throughly. She noticed as he switched his hand for his tongue, and then spoke.

She nodded a bit as he said what he was about to do. She moaned loudly as he sucked on her clit again, and the groaning around it felt even better. She was surprised at how much came out in that first burst. She tried to swallow, but ended up coughing and taking his member out of her mouth, the rest ending up on her face. But she didn't really notice because as he kept sucking, suddenly it hit her and hard. She moaned loudly, her back arching a bit and pushing her hips to his face. Her muscles inside her pussy spasming and she shut her eyes tightly. She really did enjoy that feeling. but once it was gone, she kind of missed it.

As she came, he suckled her clit and enjoyed the taste of her juices as they flowed from her. But when she was done, he laid there panting, trying to catch his breath after the amazing pleasure. Then he looked at her and saw some of the cum on her face. He found himself licking lips a little, his hands staying on her ass. "That was great Kerii..." He lifted her with ease like he always did and moved her off of him, laying her next to him.

He put his arm around her waist and immediately started to kiss her neck. "I bet that was your first orgasm..." He moved his hand down to her moist thigh and stroked softly, grinning at how hot and warm it was. "I promise I will give you one whenever you like." He smiled, nuzzling against her neck.

Back
Top Bottom