Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kotep and Punkjello in... PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

Re: Kotep and Punkjello in: PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

"Mmmn!" He let uot a soft coo as the other thrust up into him so roughly, splitting his ass wide open. The tiny entrance squeezed hard on teh giant black cock as he boucned on him wildly. "Oooh fuck~!" He groaned, his hands curling into the jackal's chest as he bounced on him like a bitch in heat.

"Fuck, that little ass of yours is too tight. You need some more fucking to loosen it," he growled, gritting his teeth tightly. He couldn't hold back much longer, and blasted his cum into the fox, filling him up with thick seed.

"Mmmn~! Well I'm all yours, Hayden... this little ass is all yours to fuck when you very well please." He groaned, his own cock squirting seed all over the man's stomach and his own. The fox was quite small, though that was no surprise. Only men like Hayden desreved big, thick cocks.

"And I'll please a whole lot, you can bet on that," he growled, licking his lips and grinning at the little fox. He grabbed his weights again, starting up his lifting once more.

The doctor found himself too distracted to keep working. He felt hot, and his pants slightly uncomfortable. He paged his assistant, hoping to get a break so he could calm down a little.

The young male giggled and slid off of him, his little ass dripping cum as he observed the big stud lifting weights. He just wanted to worship every inch of the huge jackal's body. Each lift of the weights seemed to make those muscles bigger and bigger. He loved it.

The doctor's assistant was a beautiful little lion boy, slender and curvaceous unlike most of the males of his species. The boy was sitting at his desk. Glasses were set low on his nose as he signed papers. He was suddenly taken by surprise as the pager went off. "Hmm?" He blinked, pressing hte button. "Yes sir? Is there something wrong?"

The doctor seemed a little more gruff than his usual calm self. "Continue gram tests on these samples. I need to go and take a break. I'll be in the exercise room if you need me," he said, rubbing his forehead as he left. He sat down on the bench and began to push against the weight, letting his tension out into his body.

"Of course, sir. I'll get right on it. Come see me if you need anything." The little lion boy smiled and set the phone down. He hummed and looked down to the samples, looking at them in the microscopes and lifting his brows curiously. Such a strange specimen indeed. He observed the way it multiplied and seemed to take over brain cells, trasnforming them. "Hmm..." He whispered.

The dragon came back after thirty minutes, noticeably bigger, but not by much. He walked over behind the lion, wrapping his arms around him from behind and nipping his neck. "What's the news?" he growled, stroking his chest gently

The young male hummed as he observed the specimens. He hadn't noticed the doctor come in, so he was startled as the arms slid around him. His eyes widened and he blushed brightly as the other's fingers stroked his chest. "F-From what I can tell... the cells overtake the brain cells and infect all of them until they have no will to do anything besides fuck."

"Sorry, I suppose I'm feeling a little affectionate today," the doctor told him, though he wasn't too sure he believed that himself. The alternative was not something he'd consider, especially because that would have meant that he had just spread the pathogen to the young lion. He wanted to go back to the gym...but why?

"That's... okay." He shook his head. THe actino was just uncommon from the large man. He smiled weakly and looked to the microscope, rising onto his feet. "The specimens are taking over whatever cells we put in with it. It's a very violent pathogen. Try not to get too close to Hayden and Naro, all right?"

"Alright," the doctor said, nodding to the useless advice. "We'll have to find some way to stop it and reverse the process, if we can Can the cells be restored to their original state?" he asked, letting go of the lion and relaxing a little more.

"Sure thing." He blinked and nodded his head. "I'll get right on it." He rose onto his feet and rubbed at his eyes gently. "You should get some rest. You seem a bit off, sir." He smiled tenderly.

"Are you sure? You don't want me to stay here and keep working with you?" he asked, his tail swaying slowly, shifting uncomfortably to try to hide his growing erection.

"I'm only concerned for your health, sir." He reassured, patting his arm softly. "Go and get some sleep. Trust me, you need it." He smiled up to him softly. "I'll just be right here if you need me."

"Alright, then," he said, rubbing his temples lightly as he began to walk toward the door. "If you make any sort of breakthrough or need my help, don't be afraid to call me down here. It's imperative that we get this solved," he told his assistant before leaving the lab and traveling down to his quarters, where he fell back onto the bed and began to drift into a hazy half-sleep.

The young leonin male hummed silently as he studied his specimens a bit more, observing with interest as the cells took over anything that he put inside. He soon shook his head and closed up everything, removing the glasses from his nose nad heading to his own bedroom to get some rest.

As the young male headed toward his bedroom, he suddenly felt a rush of desire shoot through him, welling up in his crotch, centered around his suddenly stiffening cock. His mind went involuntarily back to how the dragon had been friendly with him before, and that only made him feel hotter.

[Try not to godmode, dear. x.x;]

The younger male sighed softly and ran his fingers through his hair as he moved back to his own bedroom, gently sinking down onto the bed and rubbing at his eyes. He did feel a strange warmth, though passed it off as a simple feeling of happiness that he was finally getting work done. He stretched and stripped his clothes off, laying beneath the bedsheets and yawning.

The dragon tossed and turned in his bed, his erection poking out against the covers and making it very difficult for him to fall asleep. Pulling on his clothes, he left his room. He wandered through the hallways until he got to the young lion's room, then knocked on the door. He didn't know what he would do once he was in his room, but he knew that was where he wanted to go.

The young lion murmured tiredly, his arms wrapped around his pillow as he rested. However, he was startled out of sleep by the sound of the other knocking on the door. "Nnn...?" He lifted up, moving over and yawning. "Come in..."

He opened the door, his scales flushed and panting lightly. "I'm sorry for disturbing you so late at night, but I had a strange feeling that I should check up on you. I need to make sure you didn't accidentally infect yourself," he told him, lying to give him an excuse to get the lion naked.

The small leonin male blinked tiredly andr ubbed at his eyes a bit. "Nnn... well, I don't mind." He yawned and sat up tiredly, the bedsheets hanging around his bare hips. "Go ahead, sir." He smiled softly.

"Thanks. Sorry for bothering you, but I'll feel better knowing that you're not carrying it," he told his assistant. He walked over to the bed, taking hold of the covers. "Just relax, I'll have to examine your whole body." He pulled the sheets off of him, starting to look over his fur carefully. "Now turn over."

The young lion was quite slender and feminine, his figure a bit thin. He had smooth fur, soft golden. His body laid upon ihs stomach as instructed and he let out a sweet sigh. "All right, sir... does it look bad?" He tilted his head. "Or am I safe from it?"

Back
Top Bottom