Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kotep and Punkjello in... PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

Kotep

Supporter
Supporter
"Atmospheric thrusters engaged, preparing for final descent to planet surface," the copilot chimed, working the controls of the ship on the holographic display in front of him. The pilot himself was getting suited up, ready for an investigation of the distress call that they had heard coming from the planet. Both sensors and visuals confirmed that there was plenty of life on the planet, so it had to be something more subtle than, say, an attack that had left the planet barren.

The black-furred jackal stood in the airlock, getting his suit readied. Readings had shown that the atmosphere was breathable, but until they were on the ground and analyzed it closely, he and his partner on the away team would be wearing helmets, just in case. The thin but strong helmets fastened to the collar of their skintight bodysuits, the black and gold material blending nicely with his dark fur.

"When we go out, just remember, no running off, stay alert, and don't take off your helmet before it's okayed. Understand?" he asked the crew member he had chosen to come along with him. He had likely heard it time and again, but it didn't hurt to be cautious.

Re: Kotep and Punkjello in: PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

Hayden walked out beside the young vulpine male, casting a few glances around the landing site. Lush trees, flowing plants--it looked like any old tropical jungle. Of course, that was the best sort of climate for disease and insect-like life forms, but hey, it had to mean plenty of water, at least.

"This planet is listed as a colony planet, but the information hasn't been updated for years," the copilot's voice said over the radio. "It doesn't look like any colony-building was going on," the jackal beside him responded as he walked down onto the soft soil and grass of the planet's surface. "Air samples indicate only local allergens and high humidity levels, no known pathogens. The air's safe, sir," the copilot reported.

Naro looked around cautiously as they moved further onto the planet. His bright blue eyes were surveying their surroundings as the co-pilot spoke into their helmets and told them of what to expect out here. "Hmm... then why are there so many problems with people coming here?" HE questioned. The place looked harmless.

"Hayden? Do you feel strange at all?" He frowned, looking over and tilting his head.

[Short. D: Sorry.]

"The problem is that nobody's here. No one checks on colonies too often, unless they ask for help. This must have just slipped under the radar. A whole planet," he said with a soft sigh. He pulled off his helmet and dropped it onto the ground near the airlock door, not needing it and not interested in carrying it around while they did reconnaissance.

"It is a little quiet, but other than that, I feel just fine," he said as he started walking toward the edge of the clearing. "We should see if we can find anything that the colonists might have left here, see if there are any clues about what happened," he told Naro, turning back to glance at him before facing forward again.

Naro nodded in agreement, though he squeaked as the man removed his helmet. He didn't want to risk anything happening to him, but if the man was comfortable removing his helmet, then he would be too. He unlatched it andt ossed it to the side, letting out a breath and then breathing in the fresh air. "Ahh..." He smiled, moving with the older man towards the clearing. "The air's so fresh and clean here..." He commented softly.

He moved through the clearing with his superior and looked around for any signs or clues of the colonies that had lived on the planet beforehand. "Hmm... see anything, sir?" He knelt beside a tree, looking for footprints.

"I think I do..." he said slowly, climbing up to the top of a small hill to get a good view of the lay of the land. His voice dropped a little. "I do..."

From where he stood, he could see the smooth, symmetric dome of a colonial building, covered in vines and sprouting greenery. "It looks like the jungle is starting to reclaim the colony, which means this can't have been recent. Why hasn't anyone responded to the distress call?" he wondered, then shook his head. "That's where we're going. If anywhere can give us clues, it'll be there."

"Right, then." Naro nodded and moved up to the hill alongside Hayden and gazed to the green-covered buildings that lay in the distance. The young fox slid down the other side of the hill, skidding along the ground and then moving off towards the former colony. "Hmm... maybe there's more to this place than we originally thought?" He frowned, looking up to the jackal. "Maybe we weren't told something..."

"This place just seems... too creepy."

"Most planets used to be like this...it's weird when we come to a place as out of the way as this, with nothing but the natural habitat," he mused to himself, quickly getting philosophical while they walked toward the ruined colony buildings. Before too long, they were confronted with a moss and vine-covered wall sticking out of the forest floor, which Hayden decided to take a rest against, panting lightly. "It's pretty warm here, isn't it?" he asked him, looking up at the sun through the leaves of the trees.

He looked around the buildings as they explored the abandoned city. He frowned and looked to the wall that was sticking out of the forest floor. "Oh my..." He murmured. His fluffy tail swished from side to side as he stared up at the moss-covered wall. He blinked when he heard the panting, gazing over to the older man and smiling. "You okay? Already running out of energy?" He teased, his arms crossing over his small chest as he gazed at his superior. "This place is intriguing. I've never seen a place like thsi before..."

"Just a little more winded than usual," he told Naro with a soft grin. He attributed his slight shortness of breath to the jungle habitat. "Now we just have to find a way in. Shouldn't be too far..." And he was right. They soon found a door, and with a little bit of creative manipulation, worked through the lock on the door. They stepped into a service room, through which they were able to get into the colony proper. It was in the same shape as the wall, buildings all over the place, some crumbling while some remained standing, all covered in encroaching vegetation. "It doesn't look like an attack happened, or else there would be signs of a struggle..." he said. "There weren't any pathogens in the scan...maybe some psychological reason?" It was a stretch...

He smiled down to him and nodded. "Not getting old, are you sir?" He giggled and moved with him towards the building. He used his own lockpicking skills and the strength of the jackal to get the door open. "Wow... these people were really advanced..." He murmured as he moved inside. He stared around and then shook his head. "It's such a shame that so many people died out... it's a mystery as to how they died." He hopped up on the counter of one of the kitchens. "Maybe they just... packed up and left?"

"No, then what was the distress call for? Something must have happened to them, something that killed them without destroying anything...the more I think about it, the more it seems like a disease--woah!" he yelped, realizing that his shaft had been making a rather swollen bulge in his bodysuit, blushing as he tried to adjust it a little. "Must be the heat, not quite used to it..." he said with a nervous laugh.

The young male's legs were stretched out and he smiled as he gazed at his superior. "A disease..." He thought, looking down until the other shouted in surprise. He blinked and lifted his head, squeaking at the very noticeable bulge between the jackal's thighs. His cheeks brightened immensely and he giggled, his legs pressing together. A certain heat was forming i his own stomach and his smaller arousal was becoming more prominent as they continued throught he colony. "Yeah... me too..."

"Naro," he panted, gripping at the seam of his body suit and running his finger along it. It peeled off easily, falling to the ground as he stepped out of it, his fit body naked before the young fox, dark cock sticking out firmly. "I...find myself attracted to you," he managed to growl, tail wagging eagerly. He didn't know why, but he was being filled with a powerful lust, and he just needed to feel that fox bouncing up and down over him.

The young fox blinked and tilted his head as the other grasped his body suit. He squeaked as the other stepped naked out of the body suit and stood there with his bare frame exposed to him. Eyes widened immensely and his hand rested over his mouth. "Mmff..." Ah, the sight of such a wonderful body was quite delightful. HIs cheeks were a bright red as he gulped and slowly lowered the seam of his own suit down. "Nnn... Hayden... sir..."

Hayden reached over to him, helping the fox remove the tight suit, then pressing him gently against the wall. "I...mmh, I'm sorry but I just can't wait," he told the younger canine, rubbing his shoulders gently. He gave his shaft a soft lap to loosen things up, then gently pushed his tip against the fox's tight opening, gripping his body tightly. "I'm so hot...I need something to cool me down," he said, nipping at his shoulder.

He shivered as he was pressed against hte wall, feeling the large frame pressing against his own. "nnn..." He breathed out and groaned as the other's finger moved against his tiny entrance and teased it. He let otu a sharp groan as the other's length began to press against his opening. 'Oooh.. mmmgngh..." He whimpered. "It hurts..."

Hayden couldn't keep himself from pumping his hips into the young fox, gripping his hips tightly and leaning against him while her bucked gently. He wasn't too much bigger than the fox, he thought, but to the smaller canine the difference likely seemed larger. His had carefully worked around his body, gripping the male's exposed shaft and beginning to slowly stroke it.

The young amle panted and let his eyes roll into the back of his head as the large length slid ina nd out of him at such a rapid pace. "unnggh..." He whimpered, his arms grasping around his neck as the other bucked into him so roughly. "Hayden... oh god... nnggh.." He pleaded with his sounds, obviously wanting more from the jackal.

Hayden growled loudly, pushing the fox up against a wall while he rammed into him. His hand pumped quickly along his shaft, pressing his tough pads against the sensitive flesh. His mouth found the fox's, locking in a heated kiss for a few moments before he pulled away and started to pant heavily.

He whimpered and kissed him heatedly as he was slammed against hte wall, his hands curling into the other's shoulders as he was pounded into the wall. "Oooh... OOOH~!" He cried out, his tail swishing abuot wildly and his tiny hole squeezing the large shaft tightly.

"Take it all," he groaned, thrusting his cock in up to the very hilt with each new thrust, forcing himself down on the fox with all of the strength he could muster. His hand squeezed the cock tighter, his hips thrusting faster. He could feel it, like a string being stretched in his body, ready to snap...

The young fox groaned loudly as the other's large cock hilted inside of him. His toes curled repeatedly and he whimpered as he stared upwards to the man's handsome features as he was fucked senseless. "Nnggh..." His length gushed all oer the jackal's hand, making quite a mess there.

The jackal's moan became a howl, his ears folding back as he tilted his head back and sent his seed shooting into Naro's body. Slowly, he slid out, panting heavily, chest rising and falling quickly. "I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...it just suddenly came over me and I had to..." he panted out at his junior officer.

The young male let out a slow groan as the seed shot deep inside of his little ass. He panted and looked back to the large jacakal, his bottom dripping the thick cum. "Mmmn... it's okay..." He murmured, his legs shaking as he carefully bent to get his bodysuit. "I felt it too."

Back
Top Bottom