Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kotep and Punkjello in... PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

Re: Kotep and Punkjello in: PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

Hayden nodded, sliding back into the bodysuit carefully, after wiping his shaft off a little to clean it. "Wonder why, though...did that have something to do with why there's no one around?" he mused softly. The bodysuit felt a bit tight, but it adjusted after he has slid it on. His body had grown just incrementally larger in the time since taking it off, not really enough to notice.

The young male hadn't even noticed the other's slightly larger body. His own body had not changed a bit, though. He fit the bodysuit on, the cum leaking out of his little hole. "Mmmn..." He sighed slowly and shook his head. "A crazily-increased libido? I don't know... how could that ruin an entire colony?"

"Nobody can get work done, everyone is too busy having sex to realize that something bad's happening before it's too late, and the colony is dead," he said, tapping his chin lightly. "I think that we should..." his words stopped as his mind dropped off a mental cliff. "We...should..." he tried to think of what they should be doing. "Try to find a gym," he said.

The boy nodded in agreement and surveyed the area, his bright eyes scanning each nook and cranny curiously. "So they were taken by surprise by some unknown force..." He moved off and then looked around a large dome-like room, his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. As he heard the other speak, he blinked and then turned around. "... A gym? Why?" He turned around, gazing at the jackal with curious eyes.

The jackal bit his lip, trying to come up with some reason to satisfy his sudden craving. "Well, it would be equipped with health facilities, so if the colonists had become affected by some sort of disease, there might be records of what happened on the medical computers," he offered. What was with him? He was feeling...odd, to say the least of things.

He blinked and gazed at the other with a strange look in his eye. "I suppose so..." He commented gently. His tail swished from side to side and he looked towards the signs that lead towards the gym. Whent hey arrived, the fox peered around curiously at all the equipment that had been used. "Wow..." He stepped inside, biting his lip. "Quite strange..."

Hayden began to pant excitedly when he got to the gym, feeling happy for a reason he didn't understand. "So, let's find that medical computer," he said, nodding to Naro. "Actually...why don't you go and find the computer, and I'll stay down here and investigate this area. Radio me if you need anything," he said before wandering off. His captain was acting strange.

The fox didn't notic anything utterly strange abuot the man. His explanations were logical about investigating the gym. "All right then." He smiled to the older man and moved away from the gym and began to search for the computer. High and low he looked, and about twenty minutes later, the fox found it tucked away in a secluded location close to the gym. "Hey, sir! I foudn it!" He giggled, moving back to the gym and stepping in.

Hayden set down the weights he had been lifting, following Naro's voice back to him. The skintight bodysuit still clung to him, but the body beneath seemed thicker than before. "Great. Lead the way," he told him, his tail wagging slowly. His voice sounded deeper.

The young male blinked as he observed the larger male, now able tos ee that the man had gotten bigger and his limbs had gotten thicker. He did not speak about it, though. He moved away from the gym and then lead the big man towards the medical computer, nodding to it and smiling. "I found it." He informed, kneeling down lightly and giggling. "It still works, amazingly."

Inside the small med lab, the screen glowed with a soft light. "What's the gist of it?" Hayden asked, standing behind him.

Medical logs: J. Peterson, PhD
3.24.23: There have been reports among some of the colonists that they are experiencing strange sexual mood swings. This is likely attributed to some preexisting factor on this world, but an investigation has been made into the cause by the research team.
3.26.23: Further affects from the unknown pathogen; females seem to grow more aggressive and begin producing testosterone, while most males feel increased aggression and interest in physical activities. A small percentage seem relatively unaffected, only suffering mild feelings of sexual arousal.
3.28.23: feeling horny hard to type, keys too small been to gym lots of big males so sexy assistant suck me off now he small me big​

The yougn male blinked as he stared over the words. He tilted his head in curiosity and then looked up to Hayden. "Apparently... that sexual moment where we couldn't control ourselves is what these colonists experienced." He rose onto his feet and frowned. "There must be something about this world that drives both men and women crazy..." He bit his lip, looking to Hayden.

"That's all that was there?" he asked, quietly stretching his body out. "Did it say what caused it at all, if they figured it out or anything?" He wanted...to go back to the gym...he loved working out, even though he had never done much of it until just now. He loved that feeling he got.

"They tried to find out but i suppose it was a failure in the end." He murmured softly, a frown on his features. He looked back to Hayden and sighed, shaking his head. "Not a trace of them left. Perhaps they sunk into oblivion when that huge sexual appetite took over their lives." He pat his arm and then moved past him. "We need to get off this planet."

He wanted to stay here and keep working out, but his better judgment told him that they had to get off the planet quickly. "Let's head back then," he said slightly reluctantly. Was he looking even larger? It seemed like his chest had grown thicker while Naro had been reading through the logs.

The young fox noticed the change in the big jackal's frame. He stood taller and his muscles were much bigger than ebfore. "Did something happen?" He blinked, turning to the big male and gazing at the other's broad chest and those thickening arms. "What's... going on?" He frowned, his eyes rolling up his frame and landing on the jackal's face. He seemed to be even taller too!

"I feel so good," Hayden growled, flexing his arms and looking at the bulging muscles. "I...I...we have to go," he said, his voice filled with fear. He grabbed Naro's wrist and pulled him along as he dashed off toward the landing site. He could feel himself changing, not just in body but his mind too. This was bad, this was bad, he had to get help...

The younger male frowned as the other grasped his wrist and began to tug him along to the ship "Of course." He murmured. He didn't want to keep them here and end up screwing both of them over. He grasped his hand and rushed towards the ship, holding onto the thick, bulging arm. "Just keep your focus on getting out of here, Hayden..."

"Right..." he growled, trying his hardest to keep his mind clear. More than a few times, he forgot why he was running, but kept running all the same, until the ship was just barely visible through the trees. Naro felt his cock, strangely swollen and bunched up under his bodysuit, starting to stiffen as a powerful wave of heat washed over him. Getting to the ship drifted away from him, getting a piece of jackal cock feeling more important.

The young male shook his head quickly as his hand curled around the other's arm. "C'mon, focus!" He shouted loudly and whimpered as he tugged him towards the ship. However, halfway to the shipt hat powerful wave hit him and he panted as he slowed slightly. He whimpered to himself, his ears turning back. All he wanted to do was get rid of the bodysuit. It was heated and he felt strangely empty. "Oooh... I need... mmnggh... Hayden..."

"What is it?" Hayden growled at him, turning back to look at him, lifting him off the ground as he pulled him along. With the ship reminding him of what he was doing, he was able to hold himself together as he carried the fox toward it frantically, panting heavily. If he had cared more, he would have noticed that his growth seemed to have stopped...for the moment, at least.

"Mmmngh... it's starting to affect me... the heat..." He whimpered and tossed his head from side to side as he was lifted and carried to the ship so hastily. "Haaa... oooh god... oooh..." He whimpered and buried his face against his neck, the heat from the other making his legs and his entire body shake. So strong and powerful... he must've been one that didn't react to the muscle growth of the pathogen in the air.

"I need... mmmn I need your cock..."

"Snap out of it, Naro," he growled at the fox, sprinting across the open field they had landed in and climbing into the airlock. "It's the captain!" he yelled into the intercom. "Get us both into quarantine, now!"

Within seconds, the airlock was sealed, and a metal door slid out of the way, containing an elevator to the quarantine area of the medical bay. Hayden climbed on and took the fox with him, getting out once it had stopped at the medical bay, inside a small area blocked off by sealed windowpanes. "We're safe from any more contamination," he said, panting heavily.

The fox's mind was distant and he didn't know what was going on. The young male panted and his head snapped back as they went into the quarantine bay. He panted and sank down onto one of the beds, his chets heaving slowly. It could be potentially dangerous out there. While the sensations of Naro getting filled with jackal cock and Hayden feeling so good working out, it could easily become addictive and make them careless. Luckily they had gotten away before any serious damage was done.

"Thank you..." He panted, his head falling back against the pillows. "So much..."

Hayden panted heavily, slumping down beside Naro and trying to get himself to relax. He just...he wanted to work the powerful muscles he had, to show off and be as big as he could get. He didn't know why, he just really wanted it. Looking over at Naro, he could feel himself getting hot under the collar again. He just wanted to ream that tiny ass so hard...after all, that was what it was meant for, fucking...half of him was growing more and more worried about the thoughts coming from his other half.

Back
Top Bottom