Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kotep and Punkjello in... PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

Re: Kotep and Punkjello in: PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

It wasn't long before the ship's doctor, a red and yellow-scaled dragon, came into the room that connected to the quarantine cell, getting himself suited up to come in and examine them. After he had got into a suit rather like their environment suits, he stepped inside, nodding to each of them. "Now just lie down, and I'll take a look at you," he said with a reassuring tone.

He seemed understandably surprised at the captain's appearance, but dutifully measured them, checked them for a few common symptoms, then took blood samples of both. "So, describe to me the symptoms you're feeling now."

"Extreme arousal that can hit us at any moment." The fox spoke, his head leaning back against the pillow as the doctor checked out their symptoms. the fox was obviously still quite small so it was a bit puzzling as to why the fox had not grown like the jackal had. "And for him... well, he's gotten bigger somehow. Body size, I mean."

"Right...possibly some sort of psychoactive hormone, though I don't know what could explain his growth," the doctor said, checking them over thoroughly. "I can't find any outward signs of disease, but like I said, I'll have to do a blood test first." As the doctor turned to bend over the lion, Naro felt himself rather compelled to reach out with a claw and rip a small hole in the doctor's suit.

The young male bit his lower lip as he stared to the doctor, shaking his head and laying back. His eyes were locked onto the doctor and his eyes fluttered shut, his fingers squeezing together to prevent himself from tearing the doctor's clothes off. "Mmm..." He yawned. "Do you think... there's a cure/"

"Perhaps. Hopefully, once we determine the cause, we'll be able to reverse the effects and get you two back to normal. If we can't, perhaps some drugs can help keep you under control," he told the fox. All he needed was a little hole...just a tiny little poke, a tiny little hole, a tiny little infection.

"I hope so..." He bit his lower lip and reached out carefully, his clawtip glimmering as he stared at the doctor's frame. It would be much more wonderful when it was beefed up and powerful. His clawtip sliced silently through the doctor's bodysuit, just makign a small incision so the pathogen could get inside of him.

The fox was the first to lose his mind to this disease.

"Oh, one thing before you go--think you could have them move some weights in here or something? Just a way to keep my mind off of...you know." The doctor nodded knowingly, leaving the quarantine area and peeling off the environment suit. Naro had gone, and Hayden was slipping.

Lancer pulled off the environment suit in the airlock between the quarantine room and the medical bay, then walked over to a computer terminal and put in a request for exercise equipment. It was best to keep patients happy, as long as it didn't interfere with their disease. It made them more willing to be treated. He took a seat and started analyzing the blood, waiting for someone to bring down the weights.

The young male smiled sweetly to the big dragon and nodded his head. "Mmm..." He watched the big male leave nad then giggled as he turned his attention to Hayden. "I'm sure he'd look good like you are, Hayden." He teased playfully, his tail swishing from side to side.

Soonm enough, the weights were brought down to the quarantine bay. Naro had no interest in lifting weights, though he definitely had interest in watching Hayden work with them.

"Sure, but we need him to figure out what's wrong with us. Don't you remember? we're just going to be little--well, not so little balls of sex," he told Naro. He griped the weights, starting to pump them. The fox could practically see him growing. The bulging, swelling muscles looked amazing, especially all the things he could do to make them flex.

Lancer worked on the blood samples for a while, finding a strange foreign body in both samples, not quite organic, but very much looking like a bacteria. Soon, though, he couldn't concentrate on the microscope, and paged his assistant. He needed to take a break...maybe some exercise, he felt tense.

"Mmmn. Of course. He'll find out before the effects take place." He giggled, his eyes focused on the man's bulging muscles as they flexed. "Oooh..." He murred and moved over, teh beautiful fox kneeling beside the big jackal and taking hold of those swelling biceps as the man lifted the weights. "So big~"

"Mmmn. He's already infected with the pathogen, Hayden..." He whispered. "He'll be just like you in a short amount of time. Big, sexy... all strong and muscled..."

"You...you little slut," he growled, though he kept lifting the weights. "You just doomed the whole ship, you know." For some reason, though, his anger was far less wrathful than he expected it to be. He was almost calm. The doctor, beefed up and horny, fucking a little cute male...the idea was slowly chipping away at his will, along with the fox right beside him.

((You want to double with the dragon and someone else, or just wait a bit and do it after Hayden finally slips? c: ))

[I'm not sure. ^^ I'd love to double someone with the dragon.]

The small male giggled and held onto the bulging biceps, his hands gliding over his pectorals and kneading at them slowly. "Mmmn. So be it." He whispered into his ear. "I love men like you, Hayden..." He whispered, his lips running over his jawline. "Big and so fucking sexy..." He whimpered and nipped his ear teasingly. "Besides, I'm sure you want to see him fucking someone like you've fucked me..."

Hayden's breath was hot, his eyes clouded as he continued his powerful workout, chest rising and falling slowly. Inside his mind, a battle was being fought, but by the look in his eyes, Naro could see he'd won. "I want to see him as a big dragon stud tearing some little asshole apart," he rumbled in a thick voice practically dripping with testosterone.

The boy giggled as he finally got the man to speak in such a dirty and lust-filled tone. "Mmmn. I'll say. Such a big, fat cock plowing into some poor little slut's ass." He cooed, his hands squeezing his big pectorals as he kissed at his neck lvoingly. "I can't wait for that to happen..." His hands moved down and rubbed over his abs, kneading at them as the big jackal worked out. "He'll start growing soon."

"And he'll be confused, and run off to the gym...and each pump makes his muscles bigger and his cock harder," the wolf growled, tensing his muscles tighter for the adoring fox running his hands over his muscles. "Won't be long before we're out of this cell."

"Mmm... I know..." He giggled, his hands moving down over the big stud's hips and then moving around to squeeze the bulge of his cock that was growing so much due to the pathogen. "Mmn... ooh you're getting bigger, sweetheart..." He kissed his cheek and squeezed his balls outside the bodysuit, stroking over them lovingly as he kissed up and down his jawline.

"These things just hug your body so tightly," he growled, enjoying the loving treatment that the fox was giving him. "I think it's time to get out, though. You wanna help?" he asked, winking at the horny little fox.

"Mmmn. Of course, love..." He practically purred and slipped his hands to the zipper of the bodysuit, pulling it down slowly. "Mmmn. Flex for me, dear... I want to see all that thick muscle..." He whispered into his ear, his hands moving up to squeeze his big arms eagerly.

He worked his face into a fierce snarl, lifting his arms up and tightening the muscles so that the bulged and flexed impressively. Slowly, Hayden peeled himself out of the bodysuit, his giant black cock standing out firmly and proudly.

"Oooh~!" He let out a soft moan of delight as the huge msucles flexed up beneath his small fingesr. HE worked at them slowly and squeezed, moving ihs hands around to squeeze his broad chest eagerly. "Mmmn... oooh such a big, fat cock... I bet it's just begging to split a little ass wide open, huh?"

He flexed anywhere the fox squeezed, making his body shift and bulge underneath his fingers. "Oh, you wouldn't believe...it's dying for a tight ass to dig into," he growled, gripping Naro's hips tightly and lifting them up, slowly lowering him onto his wide cock.

The yougn fox let out a soft squeal as the older man grabbed his hips and lifted him up. "Mmmn... is it gonna fit?" He panted, his little hole squeezing tight. However, the pathogen had its effects on him as well. While it did make him extremely aroused, it also made it easier for entrancei nto his body. His little entrance relaxed, seeming as if it was alraedy lubed as the fat cock sank inside. "Mmmn~!"

"If it doesn't, I'm going to have to get another little bitch," he growled, grinning as he slowly lowered him down over the length of his shaft. That completed, he began tor cok his hips gently, thrusting in and out, stretching the fox's body to extremes he never would have managed without assistance form the pathogen.

"Mmn... don't worry about that, stud... I'll be your little bitch for all eternity." He promised. His hands rested on his own plump thighs and he began to bounceu p and down, the bouncing bottom jiggling and bouncing wildly as he rode the man. "Oooh f-fuck... mmmn, you're stretching me so wide...!"

He growled loudly, adding his own rhythm to the bouncing of the fox's ass. In the time it took him to bounce twice, he could pump in and out of the little fox's ass. He did just that, ramming into him quickly and growling loudly, pullling on his legs.

Back
Top Bottom