Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kotep and Punkjello in... PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

Re: Kotep and Punkjello in: PLANET OF THE BEEFCAKES!

The young male panted as he rested his head against the pillow. He shook his head and looked over to Hayden with a soft smile on his features. "Mmmn." He shook his head as he leaned his head up slightly, pressing a faint kiss to his cheek. "You saved me, Hayden. Thank you." He whispered softly. "We need to get off this planet as fast as possible." He informed. "So we don't suffer any more side effects."

He growled softly, feeling his cock push against the material of his bodysuit, slipping and rubbing with every motion he made. The kiss certainly didn't help either. "We're in a sterile environment now. It doesn't matter whether we stay here or go somewhere else, we're safe. We might want to send out recon teams, but tell them not to take off their helmets," he said, looking down at the tight muscle on his chest as he breathed in and out. Fuck, he wanted more so badly.

Naro let out a slow breath of relaxation as he stared up to him. "I'll say." He murmured. "We might be able to go back out but we can't take our helmets off." He rubbed his hand against his own stomach and then leaned his body against the other's own. He looked to his chest and then up to the other with a fain tsmile. "I'm sure that it was nice while it lasted, hm?" He murmured, his chest rising and falling slowly.

"The way you're talking, you make whatever this is sound like some sort of allergic reaction or something, but what if it's like a disease, and now we've caught it and we can't get rid of it?" he asked, looking down at him nervously. His will had held out for this long, but he didn't know how much longer it would take before he snapped. He was strong, but he wasn't tireless.

"I don't know." He sighed to himself. "Perhaps this will keep growing in us, it's too hard to tell right now." He replied, looking back up to him. "We just have to wait and see what happens. We could call a medic down here if you'd prefer. They'd know what they're dealing with, most likely. If this is a constant reaction or just a temporary exposure kind of thing."

"I guess we can get that started. It'll take a while for them to get prepped to come in here anyway," he said, finding the intercom in the cell. "This is Hayden here, requesting a medical evaluation. We believe we may be infected with an alien pathogen." As Hayden arranged for a doctor's visit with the copilot, Naro's head began to throb gently, body growing warm as the craving for big, meaty cock returned with a passion.

The young fox sighed slowly as his head sank back against the wall. He needed to get his mind off of the recent events and try to focus, though that heat had not disappeared from him yet. He bit his lower lip and his eyes moved to the other's thicker muscles, the masculine body, and that manly bulge that was packed up so tight between his thighs. He gulped, shuddering and wondering if the man had gotten even bigger down there as well.

That craving was enough to propel him forward, kneeling beside the big jackal's thigh and squeezing that fat bulge slowly as he spoke on the phone. "Mmmn...."

He grit his teeth as the fox squeezed the bulge of his cock, trembling just a little. "Alright, good. Hayden out," he said, before closing the communications link. He turned down to the fox, about to administer an admonishment when suddenly he felt a rush of desire as well. He growled softly, slowly peeling his suit off of his body, revealing the smooth black fur that covered the rippling muscle. Yes, his cock had grown nicely...

The fox let out a happy murr as the other stripped out of hte bodysuit quickly. He could tell that the desire was flooding the superior as well. He stood up and his hands began to knead and massage at his broad chest, feeling those big pectorals and squeezing hard. "mmmn... big..." He whispered, looking down to the large prick. "Mmmn... very big!" He bit his lower lip, his hips grinding forward as he gazed up to the large jackal. "Hayden... mmmn..."

Hayden let out a low, deep growl as the fox began to knead his thick chest, closing his eyes and leaning forward just a little. He turned and stripped the fox of his own bodysuit, pressing the tip of his newly-swollen cock to Naro's opening and pushing gently. "Very big...mmm...yes," he growled softly, panting heavily.

The younger male let out a sharp squeak as the other's thick cocktip began to push inside of him. He whimpered and arched his back as he held onto the big, bare jackal as he was filled with the huge meat. "Mmnnn..." He groaned, his legs shaking as the other filled him up. "Oooh goddamn~!"

Hayden let out a low moan, gripping Naro's hips tightly as he pumped the young male up and down over his swollen shaft. "Ah, fuck--you're so tight," he grunted softly, curling his hips as he pulled the fox down against his cock. This was the way things were supposed to be, the big ones fucking the small ones, the frightening side of his mind thought.

"Mmmn... perfect for each other then, huh? A tight little hole and a big cock to stretch it out." He whimpered, his botto moving up and down over the huge shaft that his superior was sporting. "Oooh... mmnggh..." He panted, his lips parted in amazement as he was filled with such a huge shaft. It hit hsi prostate easily, and he could only wonder how long the sexualized deviant that was now Hayden could last.

"Yes, perfect," the jackal growled, thrusting faster into Naro's ass. The side of him that was emerging warped Naro's position to be just what was expected of the smaller anthros--to serve and please the large anthros. Hayden was trying to resist a similar thing happening to him, though in a way, it already had. His new, feral side told him to work out, to build his muscle, and so far he had kept himself busy otherwise to keep from caving.

This pathogen must've een delightful in sensations to the colony, yet it had ruined them entirely. Perhaps he and Hayden would be able to overcome this, though there was no shame in delving into the sensations every once in a while, right? His ears turned back and his tail wrapped around the jackal's hip lightly as he was fucked senseless. "Mmmn... g-god...!"

Hayden pulled the fox down against his cock with a rough tug, his thick shaft throbbing violently as his cum shot straight up into Naro's ass. He panted heavily, slipping out of him and setting the fox back down against the ground. Now his cock was covered in cum... "Clean off my cock now!" he growled, not with the gentle authority of a captain but the gruff authority of a master.

The young male didn't need to be told twice. His own length was dripping as he sank onto his knees and began to eagerly suckle on the large prick, gulping itd own into his mouth and then bobing his head back and forth happily. Such a big cock, he was amazed that he was able to take it all in.

Hayden let out a low growl, leaning his head back and panting eagerly while the fox's head bobbed. His hands traveled to the back of his head, holding him gently. Before long, he howled and another blast of cum shot out, this time traveling straight down the fox's throat. "Ahh, that's good," he sighed heavily, relaxing back against the cot provided for them in the quarantine cell.

The young fox gulped the seed down hungrily, letting out a sweet purr as it fird down his throat. He licked his lips and giggled, looking up to him. "Mmm..." He murmured, wiping his lips and staring upwards to the older man.

"Yummy..."

"Attaboy, little foxy," he growled, ruffling the for on his head as he pulled the smaller male up close, hugging him tightly and giving him a warm, deep kiss. As he pulled back from it, his mind was growing clearer. "Oh god...I just fucked you twice, didn't I?" he asked, wide-eyed. Here he was trying to keep himself calm, and he couldn't even keep himself from reaming the cute fox on top of him.

"Nnn... you did." HE teased softly, though he didn't mind it one bit. It was utterly perfect. He kissed his lips passionately and slid his arms around his neck, his body pressinga gainst hte big jackal's own. "It was amazing..." HE whispered, his head nuzzling against his neck. IT seemed the boy was much more susceptible to this pathogen that was inside of them now.

"No, no!" he told the fox, trying to pull him off before he got all hot and bothered again. He had to keep a level head, or he'd lapse again. "That's not good! You're one of my crew, not my mate. I shouldn't be having sex with you at all!" he said, getting worried. This was hard to fight. He had to get his mind off of it somehow. Working out could help clear his thoughts, he thought.

"C'mon." He sighed sweetly. "Do you honestly have anyone special back in your home/" He inquired, stroking over hsi chest and gazing up with his beautiful eyes. "What's the harm in it?" He kissed his cheek, murring in delight.

"That's not the problem! The problem is we're both turning into sex-crazed beasts, and I don't want that to happen. I have other things I want to do. I'm a captain, goddamnit," he said, pulling away from Naro. "And you're one of my crew, so straighten up or I'll have you court-marshaled."

The young male shuddered and stared up at him with a glint in his eyes. "Mmmn." He shuddered and crossed ihs naked legs quickly, staring down at the ground. He spoke nothing, shifting and sitting on one of the chairs. He didn't bother to put his bodysuit back on, knowing that soon enough, he'd be crazed enough to want more of the sweet, sinful pleasure of sex.

Back
Top Bottom