Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disconnected (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Yukimura feared the worst for Akihime’s friend Rengoku, none of his scouts had seen her, and as more time passed, it was more likely for her to be recaptured. “We’ll keep looking Akihime, don’t give up.” He said.

Megohime moved to glide around him, finding a strong wind to drift on, a half smirk on her face.

She shook her head. "I will never give up. Rengoku never gave up on me, I won't give up on her.."

Masamune would look back every now and again to make sure none of the kids got lost or lagged too far behind. It was nice to stretch out like this.

Yukimura gave a firm nod, he wasn’t going to give up on Ren either, not any of the second gens. “Please, let me know if I can do anything to make your time here more accommodating.”

Ren was fitting in nicely at Mitsunari’s spending her time wandering the massive home while Mitsunari was away at work. He didn’t say what he did, and Ren didn’t really care. She would have fits of withdrawals still, having terrible cravings, hallucinations, and body aches.

But Mitsunari did his best to keep her withdrawls and cravings very minimal, finding the best medicine he could for such a thing. He was rather kind and compassionate toward her.

It wasn’t rare for Ren to sometimes be bed-bound, vomiting and sweating out a fever, delirious and begging for Mitsunari to give her drugs. She would beg and plead, offering him anything- it broke his heart to see her in such a state. “Please..” She begged him, still hugging the bucket she had just vomited in. “Just a little.. all I need is a little..!”

Ren would only continue to plead and beg. “I’ll do anything you want..! I’ll suck you off, I’ll let you use me, just please..!” She looked so desperate and miserable, it was hard to watch.

Tears fell from his eyes and he merely touched her cheek, "It pains me deeply to see you in so much misery...but it's for your own good.."

She let out a weak sob and lowered her head, giving a small shake of her head. “Please don’t make me suffer anymore..”

Ren would spend the next few hours vomiting and sweating, begging Mitsunari a few times to simply end her and let he be done with the pain. When morning rolled around, Ren was weak and barely awake, still clutching tightly to Mitsunari’s hand.

Mitsunari never left her side, watching her sleep to make sure she didn't perish during the night. Tachi wouldn't want one of his to die. He would have loved each one endlessly.

Mitsunari had spent many nights without sleep, it wasn’t something new, and it hardly affected him, but his emotions must’ve been getting to him, playing tricks on him.
“Mitsunari..” A gentle caress to his cheek and before his brain could even register it, Tachi was the one on the bed he sat beside. His long silver hair tumbled loosely down his shoulders, a gentle smile on his face as he looked up at the other man, his voice alone making his heart ache.
Mitsunari blinked and like that Tachi was gone, Ren laying asleep on the bed before him.

Nana’s scrapes and bruises were healing nicely thanks to Motochika caring for them, but she had yet to remember much of anything besides her own name.

Motochika had managed to figure out how to get her dry clothes and begging; he used his insane strength to dig deeper into the little cave where the water wouldn't reach and just nabbed what he could in some bags to keep them dry on the journey.

Nana didn’t really care that the clothes he had brought her were a size too big and looked like she was heading out for vacation to a beach, but she was glad to have clean dry clothes. She was especially thankful for the socks he had brought her, her feet cold from the sand.

She shook her head with a sad smile, at least looking comfortable being around him now. “Nothing, I’m sorry..”

She nodded, looking to the small fire going in the cave she sat by. “Thank you.. You’re very kind Motochika..”

Nana was still bothered by that, how had she ended up in the ocean? “Was I in an accident?” She asked him quietly. “Like a car crash? Ship sinking?”

Back
Top Bottom