Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disconnected (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Ren let him pull the underwear from her legs, shifting and letting him settle between them, bracing herself back against the desk as she kissed him again, guiding his member to her entrance.

He felt her slender arms wrap around him, holding him close, eyes half-lidded as she took all of him into her. He felt a few soft feathers against his skin, a few small pink feathers slowly pushing out of her skin along her arms and shoulders. “.. not too rough..” She murmured against his lips, wanting to allow him his pleasure, but she didn’t want to hurt, not in that moment.

Mitsunari saw Tachi in her, from the expressions she made, the noises, even her smell was his. She was gentle with him, as she had asked of him, passionate and slow; just like Tachi.

His heart was aching so much. How he missed Tachi. He would give anything to have him back. But Ren was just as good; she was made from him.

Once the both of them had finished, Ren lay sprawled back on the large desk, catching her breath with her arm resting over her eyes, not bothering to cover up after Mitsunari climbed off of her. “I don’t know why.. but you smell so familiar..” She mumbled in her drunken stupor.

“Oh..” It made the most sense, for she surely would’ve recognized someone like Mitsunari had she seen him before.

"It wasn't meant to be offensive...you already know, Tachi was very dear to me... you're very like him in some ways. It's cathartic, really.." He told her.

“It’s not that..” She shook her head lazily. “I enjoy it.. it’s comforting, puts me at ease..” She uncovered her eyes, staring up at the ceiling. “I feel safe.”

Megohime was surprised when Masamune told her they’d be celebrating the liberation of more second generations, slightly overwhelmed at the sight of so many people milling about as they prepared for a large feast that night.

“Ah..” Megohime gave a nervous smile, fidgeting uneasily from her spot at the edge of the excitement. “It’s still just so many people in one place.. I always forget how on edge it makes me feel..”

Megohime gave an unsure smile, glancing around again. “Sometimes it feels like I’ve gone back to square one.” She admitted.

Megohime gave a small nod, finding it strange to be praised for once. “So what about you, are you joining in on the celebration?”

Megohime let out a soft snort of a laugh, nudging Kojurou lightly with her elbow. “C’mon, you’re talking like you’re a thousand years old, even Masamune doesn’t talk like that.”

“I grew up in a cage with old farts, and even they didn’t talk like that.” She teased. “Are you royalty or something?”

"I came from a noble bloodline, yes...remember, I told you we had worshipped Masamune-sama for centuries, we're all very old fashioned and traditional people.." He smiled.

It had completely slipped Megohime’s mind that Kojurou in fact was a noble house, one centuries old, her face flushing with embarrassment. “Oh, yeah.” She rubbed the back of her neck. “Sorry, I kinda forgot that.”

Back
Top Bottom