Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disconnected (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“I think it’s just because we’ve never been free.. We don’t know what to do with our freedom.. And most of all we don’t want to lose it ever again..” She said softly. “At least that’s as much as I can guess.”

Megohime looked up at him and her face flushed, looking away and scratching her cheek. “Not really..”

Megohime wasn’t actually sure if what she had said was from the heart or not, that wasn’t something she was actually aware about. Her entire life in the lab she had only been forced to shove down and suppress her emotions. “You’re probably more knowledgeable in this department, so you probably aren’t too far off.” She said softly.

“So what do you think then?” She asked, looking to Masamune. “Was I speaking from the heart?”

“Oh.” She felt her ears burn red. “That’s good right? Speaking from the heart and all that?”

Her entire face flushed when he said that, looking down at the floor. All of this kind gentle talk wasn’t something she was used to, she was never told she had a good heart let alone even having a soul.

“I’ve just.. never heard that before..” She admitted, stealing a glance or two at Masamune.

“Spar?” She stood up regardless, looking a little confused. “I didn’t know you did training?”

Megohime wasn’t exactly sure how to spar with Masamune, she was trained to subdue a target without killing them, but wasn’t Masamune a god? Didn’t that already stick her at a huge disadvantage? “Age before beauty then.” She teased, falling back to her main coping mechanism when uncomfortable.

He saw her cheeks flush, but she did just that, making the first move at almost blinding speed. She lunged for him, going for his right side aiming low.

Megohime didn’t stop to comment on his praise, moving forward again to close the distance between them. Bringing her foot down on his to keep him pinned in place, she aimed her elbow for his face.

Megohime was on the ground barely a second before springing back up to her feet, this time sending a flurry or jabs to his right side again. She moved around his right side, keeping in his blind spot as she tried to get behind him.

He was so much faster than she was, and sure, she landed some hits in, he tried to teach her not to rely so heavily on an opponent's weakness; while it was good to use weaknesses to your advantage, it wasn't wise to make it an obvious crutch.

Back
Top Bottom