Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ain't That A Kick In The Head (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She pulled back and panted hard, her hips twitching. "H-Haah.. y-you're.. so cruel to me, husband..~~"

She shook her head. "N-Not if I can help it..~ I-I'm very sorry, Husband, y-you wedded a very greedy wife..~" she said with a breathless moan.

Her tail wrapped around the base of his cock to keep it steady, her face flushed darkly. In the dimly lit room, he could easily admire her figure. Those thoughts were quickly cut off as she began sliding down onto him with a gasp and a loud moan.

She bit her lip and slowly slid down onto him, her walls tight, and soft, and absolutely drenched.

She gasped and rose to the tip before sliding back down a little faster. "H-Haah..~! G-God, Jax..~!!" She cried. Oh, that sounded very nice.

She gasped and moaned loudly. "J-Jax..~!!" She cried again. He could feel something, something more. She felt good, she sounded good, better than anyone he'd ever had, but it didn't seem like enough.

She cried out again, holding his hand tight and lacing her fingers with his. She gasped and the hearts reappeared in her eyes. "Th-The ring suits you, husband~!" She moaned out.

Back
Top Bottom