Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ain't That A Kick In The Head (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He glanced at their hands and saw their rings together and something in him sort of went off in his head. He held her other hand to keep her stable as he bucked his hips hard, forcing her to bounce over him.

She gasped loudly and nearly screamed, her eyes trying to focus down onto him. "J-Jax~?! L-Love what's gotten into you..~!?" She cried out.

She shuddered hard. "H-Haah~!! P-Poor me, I married s-such a brute~!!" She cried out, slamming down against his movements.

She shuddered and leaned over him to slam her hips down hard and fast, her soft, supole breasts now hovering just above his face.

He leaned up and latched onto her breast, sucking roughly on them as he continued to help her ride him.

She cried his name out and gripped his hair, and god did that all combine into something wonderful.

She held her cheek in her hand and slowly moved back. "D-Do you really~?" She asked, the hearts in her eyes growing larger.

She moaned weakly and gently bit the tip of her pinkie as she still held her cheek. "Sh-Should I let my husband have his fun~? D-Does my brutish husband wish for his wife to be in a more.. suitable position..~?"

She slowly managed to get off of him, but she made the mistake of going slow. He could see everything, the sticky web that formed between them growing larger, places where her juices had run down her soft thighs.

He grabbed her wrist and forced her down on her back quickly, climbing on top of her and near death gripping her thighs.

She gasped and moaned loudly. "J-Jax~?!" She gasped out, her face flushed, her eyes hazy. Everything about her was begging for him to lose it.

He did. He slammed balls deep into her without warning, groaning at how hot and tight she was, before unleashing a brutal pace on her poor body.

She screamed and gripped the sheets tight, just staring at him with this lovesick, depraved expression. She was gone, drooling and crying out, all she wanted was more, all she needed was more.

He held her thighs open as he pounded into her, sure to leave perfect bruises in the skin by tomorrow. He was grunting and growling as he worked, the only other sound being the wet slap of skin on skin.

"H-Haah~~!!! J-Jaaax, you animal..~!!" She cried, arching and gasping loudly as he slammed right into her spot. "T..There..~!! G-God, right there~!!!"

She screamed, before gasping loudly and screaming his name even louder as she suddenly climaxed, her already tight walls wrapping even tighter around his thick shaft, squeezing and demanding all that he had to offer.

Back
Top Bottom