Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ain't That A Kick In The Head (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He wasn't looking, eyes shut as he enjoyed the intense pleasure. His cock was throbbing harder and harder.

She shuddered and moaned lowly, a depraved sound that tingled the base of his skull. She needed him to cum more than anything.

She shuddered hard and groped his sack gently as she continued to work him, taking him right down to the base every time.

She arched and swallowed all of it before suddenly sinking to the base again, melting and moaning lowly.

She nodded. She saw the ring again, and a shudder went through her. "M-My husband is such a wonderful thief..~♥️"

"Like what would I steal? I can steal a whole bunch of things...I can lift clothes, holoscanners, holodiscs..."

She moaned louder and immediately took him down to the base again, her hips high in the air and shifting as she almost devoutly worshiped his cock.

She moaned louder, gripping the sheets tight as she swallowed him whole, like she couldn't hold herself back anymore.

"E...Evianna...~!!" Oh no, he was going to cum again. He couldn't hold it back, he was too sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom