Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ain't That A Kick In The Head (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
He hadn't slept so good in his life. Jax was finally coming to, pulled from his slumber by the alluring smell of food and the nicest backrub he ever recalled having. Wait. His eyes shot open and he pushed himself up quickly, knocking off whatever was sitting on him and touching him. What the fuck happened? Why couldn't he remember? How fucking drunk was he last night? He looked around; he was in his cabin, so he wasn't kidnapped. He looked back to see who it was that had been touching him, his fire red hair a mess and falling in his face.

Evianna took a step back. "Ah, you wake finally..!" She said, her accent thick, but a bit familiar. She was a bit shorter than he was, gorgeous green eyes and rich brown hair. Who the hell was she and why was she on his ship?

He actually choked. What the hell happened last night? "W-Wife? Beg pardon?" He looked to his hand to see if there was a ring. No, none. Not yet anyway.

"Yes, during the festival in your honor last night.. do you really not remember..?" She asked.

He vaguely remembered the festival. He was blitzed out of his mind. He shook his head slowly, watching her. He had to trust her word, he couldn't remember a thing.

She made a noise and moved to rub his shoulders again. "Well, my delirious love, you made a very special run for my people when just about no one else would.. then, we held a grand festival in your honor, with much drinking and revelry..!"

"Yes, my father brought the idea to you in a way of thanks.. you seemed very pleased with it last night.." she said.

She shook her head and smiled. "It's alright, I've seen men fall into the drink before..~" she teased. "You must be starved..!"

She smiled and walked into the kitchen, her rather homely dress looking nice, as it was cut rather high.

There was a bonfire, and she danced around it, along with her friends. He remembered that much. That, and how the fire made her skin glow

She nearly danced back in with a plate full of hot food, filling looking and damn near heavy. "I made sure to keep it filling, the men seemed to like this after a long night~" she ssid.

She smiled and oresented him with a plate of eggs, steak, and a sautee of peppers and onions, with a slight sprinkling of what could be described as a spicy salt. "The town tavern called it the Tool box~ Got everything y'need to fix ya up~ Meat, eggs, cheese, peppers, and a lil kick~" she said with a wink.

"Ah, that's what that was supposed to be~ you were neck deep in the drink when I asked you last night~" she giggled.

Back
Top Bottom