Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ain't That A Kick In The Head (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

When they opened, they fixated on pink hair, and black horns, partially obscuring a very familiar face. His cock was aching furiously, and he soon felt a surge of pleasure as she took him right down to the base. She was moaning and squirming, her spade tail swaying. Wait, the face. Was.. was that Evianna?

She moaned lowly and shuddered before slowly pulling back with a wet pop and a gasp. It was Evianna. What happened? "H-Haah.. h-husband..! Y-You're awake..!"

"I-I um.. I-I obviously owe you some explanation.." she said, but she looked back at his throbbing cock and whined. "B-But that might have to wait..~" she panted.

"W-Wait...? N-No, I want an explanation now...!" He almost sounded panicked, watching her with wide eyes.

She cleared her throat and nodded, snapping out of it. "I-I uh.. well, my mother was a daemon of lust.. a-and, with my father being human, I have these two forms.. the one you saw, and.. well, the one you see now.." she said. "I-I was trying to find a way to tell you.."

"There isn't anything to be ashamed of.." He said gently, "You're still Evie...you're still my wife.."

She smiled and moved back between his legs before kissing his cock up and down. "I-I saw you steal the second ring.." she said, a needy tone becoming more obvious, and she looked up with large hearts covering her pupils.

"I-I did~ no one else did, but y-you were.." she panted and moaned lowly as she drug her tongue from the base of his sack all the way to the tip. "Y-You were magnificent ~" she moaned lowly as she suddenly swallowed him down to the base

She swirled her tongue around the base and tried to moan lowly, but it was hard to make a coherent sound with his cock in her throat.

She arched hard and whined, raising her hips as she swallowed him down again and again,her tail swaying back and forth.

He had never felt this good in hos life. And he had been around. But this? Whoa. Waa it because of that daemon stuff?

She moaned louder and louder,drooling heavily around his cock. Her lips were so soft, her heart filled eyes simply locked onto him.

Back
Top Bottom