Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trouble With Twins (LukeDeadwood & LustfulSins)

Cameron nods slowly, glancing between the two men. It would be easiest to establish a routine when there's actually something to do. On that note, maybe it's best to just get his personal space set up. Cameron looks around the room, then rubs the back of his neck.

"Okay, maybe I will just start in here then. What time do you want to eat dinner? And what would you like? I'll eat anything, so if there's something specific you'd like, I'm happy to make it." As long as it's not something super elaborate like a 5-star meal, Cameron is pretty well comfortable cooking anything.

Tilting his head slightly Kaerius tried to remember what all he’d seen in the fridge earlier that day when he’d opened it. But when his mind came up blank he just looked back at Cameron and gave a shrug. “I couldn’t tell you what’s in the fridge, but I know there’s something in there that’s been defrosted, plus whatever we’ve got in the pantry. Vee’s too anal and OCD to go without making sure there’s something edible.”

There was a huff and Kae met Veeios’ light glare with a shit eating grin. But the elder of the two said nothing, because that statement was also true and defending himself would be useless. Not to mention Vee just wasn’t feeling up for an argument, playful or not.

“But anyway, I think maybe six or seven is a decent enough time for dinner, yeah?” Kae continued, turning his attention back to Cam. “You can really make anything you feel like making. We’re not really picky eaters either, anyway. At least, I’m not a picky eater. Vee’s just too polite to complain even though he won’t admit it.” This time he didn’t even look at his twin, but he there was a look sent his way and his grin grew bigger.

Cameron nods again, then looks down at his phone. Four in the afternoon now, so an hour before he starts dinner. "Okay, I'll unpack, then go start dinner. I'll call you both when it's ready." Cameron slowly turns his back, hoping that it's not a rude way to end the conversation. He spends the next hour unpacking, setting up his belongings where he wants. Most of his plush animals get piled on one side of the large bed.

After an hour, Cameron goes down to the kitchen, finding porkchops in the fridge, mostly thawed. He locates vegetables, rice, seasonings, and soy sauce, then preheats the oven while he seasons the meat. Once the chops are in the oven roasting, Cameron sets to slicing the vegetables and water boiling for the rice. Stirfry seems like a good meal to showcase his ample cooking skills.

Kaerius nodded his head with an "alright" while his twin just hummed his acknowledgement. Kae waited just long enough for Cameron to be out of sight before turning to Veeios. “Well, that could’ve been worse, huh?” Vee didn’t give much of a response aside from a low huff before making way for his room as well and leaving Kae where he was. “Good talk...” he mumbled lowly, shaking his head as he turned to head for the outside patio, making himself comfortable on one of the chairs.

And that was where Kaerius stayed for the time that passed, milking what he could of the remaining daylight as he played various games. Though none really held his attention for long, and as a result he wound up sitting back and lighting up a cigarette. For a moment he had half of mind to poke in on Veeios to make sure his brother was doing fine, maybe see if the guy had caved against the will of his wounded pride and took a pain killer. But Kae’s bout of hesitation had him staying right where he was. Scoffing to himself he took a long drag, a frown showing itself as he eyed the lit stick between his fingers.

“Why worry ‘bout other shit when my real killer is sitting right here?” He said to himself, borderline sardonic with his words as he grumbled them. Then with a sigh he took another long puff, holding the smoke in for a good unhealthy bit before finally blowing it out in a ring as he flicked ashes into the nearby tray.

Cameron tosses the sliced vegetables and seasonings into a heated pan, adding a bit of soy sauce. He pushes things around the pan, then turns the heat down to low-medium and sets the lid on. Putting the rice in the pot of boiling water, he turns the heat down on that too and adds a lid. Then he begins setting the table, adding the barbecue sauce and ketchup bottles. He doesn't know what the twins like using.

Cameron takes a deep breath, enjoying the aromas of the stir-fry and chops in the oven. Smells almost ready, just a bit more simmering. Just enough time to get a pitcher of juice made. He had found a can of frozen juice mix in the back of the freezer. Lukewarm water added means it melts the ice, but stays cold because the mix had been frozen. Add that and glasses to the table, then hot pads for the rice and strifry. Finally, chops out of the oven, moved to a plate and onto the table and.. done! Not knowing where the twins went, Cameron figures its safe enough to just yell for them. "Kae! Vee! Dinner is ready!" Cameron stands behind the table, waiting patiently.

In the time it took for Cameron to finish cooking, Kaerius had genuinely let the fact that dinner was being made drift to the back of his mind. He’d gotten lost in what was his third cigarette and initially jumped at the faint call, a brief bout of confusion flickering before it finally clicked. “Right...” he mumbled to himself, pushing himself from the chair to make his way to the door and cracked it open. “Be there in a moment!” He called for the sake of letting Cameron know he’d heard him. Then taking a final puff of his cig he snubbed it out, making the stride to leave the butt in the ashtray before heading inside.

Kaerius started to take a step towards the kitchen before pausing, then backpeddled some to head towards the stairs. He’d only just gone up a few steps when he caught sight of his brother making his way down and he grinned. “Hey hey! I don’t have to come drag you out after all.”

Veeios gave him an eye roll. “I’ve already told you I’m not that rude.” He muttered with a huff and Kae just shrugged.

“I know. But better safe than sorry with you. You could’ve fallen asleep at your desk and turned into an old man or some shit like that.” Keeping his grin Kaerius turned on his heel and once again began making his way towards the kitchen, nodding towards Cameron once he saw the man standing patiently. “Sorry for the wait, needed to make sure Vee was coming.”

Cameron is admittedly nervous about his cooking. It's not anything spectacular, but he had picked up a bit from his mom when he was younger. He had often enjoyed being in the kitchen. When Kae apologizes, he shakes his head. "No worries! Have a seat and help yourselves. I hope it's good enough."

Cameron actually waits until Kae and Vee are sitting, before sitting himself. Then he wants for them to dish up first, although although does pour juice for the three of them. "I hope I'm not late compared to when you two normally eat. I'd hate to mess up your meal schedule."

The thought of having anything remotely resembling a meal schedule makes Kaerius snicker before he could think twice about it. But since he laughed, he went with the swing of things and tacked on a joke. “I think we need to have one of those first for us to mess it up,” he said with a grin. “Don’t think I’ve had one since we were...what, fifteen?”

A snort came from Veeios. “More like you never had one to begin with.” He reached for his juice, giving a polite ‘thank you’ to Cameron as he did so.

“Hey, don’t snitch! Rude!” Kaerius raised a hand to his chest to feign an offended look that lasted for mere seconds before he grinned. “Nah, he’s totally right though. I pretty much live on impulse just about all day, every day. You should’ve seen it when I downed like forty pizza rolls in one sitting.” It was just another bad habit of his. But it was far from being the worst one. “But anyway, I’m hungry, so let’s dig in, yeah?”

Cameron gets his food once the twins have theirs, listening to their banter. He looks shocked when Kae says he once ate forty pizza rolls at once. Cameron has always been a healthy eater, so that idea seems so foreign to him. He recovers quickly, shutting his mouth. "I hope you enjoy it. And as your live-in housekeeper, I'll make an effort to give you a regular meal schedule."

Cameron smiles as he starts eating. The food is, as he said, nothing fancy. But it's good, and Cameron is proud of it. He's not a bigger talker at meals, so he half watches the twins while he eats. At one point, the scoop he had completely falls off his fork, and he ends up putting an empty fork in his mouth in his attempt to catch it.

Kaerius couldn’t help but snicker quietly at the Cameron’s words of him attempting to have a regular meal schedule. It wasn’t to be an ass, but he already knew the poor blond was going to struggle with him and his twin. Though moreso with Vee — the older of the two had always been a pain, even back when he was the one doing all of the cooking.

Since none of them seemed to the chatty type, except for Kaerius however he just didn’t have anything to ramble on about, silence fell around the table for the most part. Veeios pretends he doesn’t notice Cam watching them from time to time, though Kaerius doesn’t give the same courtesy and he snickers again when Cameron fails to feed himself the scoop of food.

“Cam, I know we’re pretty, but I promise you that you’ll have plenty of other chances to stare.” Kaerius teases, grinning as he leans against the table. “You can eat and ogle us later, I promise.”

Cameron blushes bright red at Kae's comment, ducking his head. "I wasn't- I didn't mean to-" He utters a little embarrassed whine, continuing to eat. His face stays red for some time. Once he's finished eating, Cameron stands and begins to clean up. First, he stores and puts away any leftover good. Then he sets to doing the dishes by hand.

As he cleans, Cameron's mind drifts to how he's going to deal with his heat. He's only got one day left. Maybe incense to mask his scent? And he needs to figure out a way to lock his bedroom door. And figure out some excuse to tell Kae and Vee as to why he will be hiding in his bedroom all day.

Kaerius just can’t help but chuckle at the way Cam lights up and stutters. Ah man, teasing the blond was just too fun. The only downside was that Kae was eventually going to start feeling bad. Seriously, how was Cameron ever going to get anything done with Kae “harassing” him? The poor thing was just doomed if he didn’t get used to it. But Kae supposed that’d just make things a bit better for him, with how cute the other male was. And he didn’t even need to look to know that his twin was just shaking his head in response to his antics.

As the twins finished their plates, Kae caught Vee reaching for some of the dishes and he reached over to swat his brother’s hand while Cam’s back was turned. Veeios glared while Kae stared back with a silent “don’t you think about it”. The only saving grace that kept it from escalating from glaring was that the older of the two wasn’t going to start a fight in front of Cameron — err, behind him to be more technical. So in the end Vee huffed, taking a stand with a low mutter of “Fine then, I’ll head off to bed early” and made his way out.

With a Kaerius stands and grabs the remaining dishes, figuring he should be useful in his brother’s place since he all but chased the man out. Boy, was he going to get yelled at in the car tomorrow. Or worse: the silent treatment. Shaking his head Kae made his way over to the sink next to Cameron. “Anything you need help with?” He asked, tilting his head as he looked at Cam. “Or should I be doing the ‘penny for your thoughts’ thing instead?” Because Cam seemed to be thinking pretty hard about something.

Cameron startles when he hears Kae's voice beside him, dropping the plate he had in his hands. It splashes into the water, sloshing some out of the sink. "Ah! I'm so sorry!" The blond hurries to grab a dish towel, mopping up the spilled soapy water.

"Um, I'm okay. You don't need to help me with anything if you're busy. As for my thoughts.." Cameron pauses and looks sideways at Kae. He shakes his head, then sets the dish towel aside to resume wasting the dishes left. "It's nothing important."

Kaerius’ brows went up slightly at the startled reaction and he set the dishes he held down, raising his hands in a borderline mock surrender. “Hey, it’s cool. I’s just water.” It was almost like he startled a cat or something. Was Cameron always that jumpy? He figured he shouldn’t pry — not everyone could be an open book like he liked to be.

But at both of his questions being turned down, Kae just shrugged. “Alrighty then, can’t say I didn’t ask.” Then with that he turned on his heel to make his way out of the kitchen. As he passed through the living room Kaerius glanced around, and upon seeing no sign of Veeios he took it as his brother being true to his word. Heaving a sigh he reached into his pocket for his cigarettes, making his way through the door to the outside area. ‘Fuck, I really do need to work on quitting.’

Cameron sighs as Kae walks away. He feels bad for turning the man away, but his heat isn't exactly something he wants to discuss. Cameron finishes up the dishes, then wipes down the counter and table. Satisfied that the kitchen is clean again, the blond heads upstairs to grab a fresh tee and a pair of thin cotton pants. A shower would do him some good, help him de-stress.

In the bathroom, Cameron turns the shower on hot, the room quickly filling with steam. He spends almost half an hour in the shower, only a small portion of which is spent washing himself. After drying off and dressing, Cameron retreats back to his room and crawls into bed, pulling one of his plush animals close to his chest. It's not long before he's asleep.

Kaerius isn’t outside for long. Just long enough to get one final smoke for the night. He snuffs it out when he’s done, briefly wondering just how much excitement was going to be in store for him and Vee. He scoffs quietly to himself, running a hand through his hair. He could only hope half of the fuckers they’d see tomorrow would go straight to kissing their asses goodbye. Shaking his head he makes his way back inside, heading for his room so he could flop onto his bed and pass out.

~~~
It was no stranger for Veeios to wake up feeling worse for wear. Restless nights were a common occurrence, so much so that it was more than just unhealthy. The only solid sleep he could get was if he was desperate enough to take a sleeping pill, and that was far and few in between. Couple it with the fact that he was never really a morning person to begin with, and the result was always the same: Vee felt like shit.

But the moment he woke up, he could tell something was weird. He just felt...off, more so than usual for his cranky self. He felt-lightheaded. There was a vague smell of something drifting into his room and he had half a mind to go and wake up Kae to see is his brother lit some kind of cheap dollar store candle or something. “Fuck...” Vee grumbled, rubbing at his head. Maybe it’d be best to take a shower first.

Through the night, Cameron sleeps relatively well. But as he wakes in the early morning, he becomes very much aware that his heat has arrived a day early panic sets in quickly, but all he can do is try to smother the scent by coccooning himself in the bed's blankets. Maybe the twins will spend all day out of the house.

Cameron freezes as he hears someone moving around. His sense always seem sharper during his heat, though that's probably instinct to find someone to help him. Although, his own want is to hide it away, because of what happened with his previous heat. He can only pray that as his pheromones get stronger throughout the day, the twins have some reason to leave the apartment.

With his head swimming the way it was, Veeios had hoped that a shower on the cooler side of things would help clear it. It did not. Cursing to himself he quickly dries off, finishing up in the bathroom before making his way back to his room to get dressed. Whatever that scent is, and wherever it was coming from, it was messing with him and he wanted to get away from it.

It didn’t help that his choice of outfit was one of the many suits he hadn’t worn these past few years. It almost felt foreign, and combined with the bandages he dressed his arm in it was borderline uncomfortable. And while Veeios had never liked wearing gloves in the first place. But for the sake of covering his bandaged hand, he opted to put on a pair followed by donning his infamous sling. He almost doesn’t recognize the man in the mirror.

Sneering at himself he turns to grab his phone and wallet followed by exiting his room, making his way towards the door to Kae’s room. He knocked on the door once, twice, then a third time before he got a muffled, whining complaint about how the sun wasn’t up and therefore Kae shouldn’t be up either. Bickering ensues, and with Vee’s threat of “Don’t make me go in there”, he finally hears his brother getting up. “Good. I’ll be down waiting in the car.”

Kaerius huffed as he threw the covers off of himself and sat up to glare at the door, pretending it wasn’t between him and Vee. “What’s got his panties in a wad so early...?” He grumbled once he heard his brother’s footsteps walking away. Huffing he stands and stretching, yawning. Part of him feels tempted to shower, but the rest of him pushes the thought aside. The sooner he gets moving, the less pissy Vee will be and the sooner they both get coffee. And food.

It takes Kaerius very little time to eat dressed and more time to brush through his hair. Making sure to grab his favorite leather jacket and a few hair ties for just in case, along with the other necessities, he steps out of his room. He hesitates for a moment before stopping in front of Cam’s door — there was no way the blond slept through the noise he and his brother made. Kae knocks on the door, calling out to Cameron. “Sorry to wake you so early, but me and Vee are heading out. Text me if you need anything while we’re out.”

With that Kaerius begins to make his way down the stairs, pausing for a brief second as he finally picks up on the scent flowing through the air. “Is that a new air freshener?” He asked himself before shaking his head and continuing on his way.

Of course Cameron can hear the noise the twins make, but he doesn't rise from bed. The less he moves around, the less he will spread his scent. Hopefully. When Kae knocks on his door, Cameron almost calls out an answer. But the fear that his voice might shake keeps him quiet. Maybe Kae will think he's still asleep.

As the day progresses, so does Cameron's heat. By mid-afternoon, he has shoved aside his blankets and stripped off his shirt. Most of his plush animals have long since fallen to the floor. His skin is flushed, and hot to the touch. He's also hard, but previously discovered that his own hand will bring him no relief. Cameron's mind is dazed, but he's aware enough and has enough self control to keep himself on the bed, and not wandering the apartment. However, that didn't stop the scent of his increasingly strong pheromones from filling the apartment.

The day went by...surprisingly well, in Kaerius’ opinion if anyone cared enough to ask. And Veeios could agree, in his own cynical, pessimistic way. Nobody had to get hurt, and the nastiest words that had been traded with another had been when Vee looked somebody dead in the eyes and told them they should’ve been a blowjob. It still had the you get of the two grinning, giggling into his hand as he covered his face.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t get over the look he had on his face. Fucking gold!” Kae devolves into a few more giggles as he and his brother make their way into the elevator, breathing out a sigh as the doors slide shut. “Hoo damn...” he leaned against the wall, still grinning like an idiot. He only beams even more when he glances over and catches sight of the small smirk that was on Vee’s face. “It’s just a shame we never made it to the club. Would’ve liked to have a drink or two.”

Veeios turns to look at his brother, eyebrow raised and looking in disbelief that he’d just heard that. “Yes, you can have your drinks be served to you on the same platter they’ll use to hand you your own ass.”

Kae is stuck by another fit of laughter. “Shit, Cherry and Money Bags would do that, wouldn’t they?” Despite his laughter and the use of childhood nicknames, it was a terrifying thought. “Ah Jesus, they’re going to kill us for making them wait.”

“Yes, yes they are.”

The instant defeat from Vee’s statement made Kae sigh, though he still grinned. “Ah, but we love those swanky little lesbians anyway.” His brother gave a hum of agreement. They fell into silence for a few minutes before Kaerius piped up with a question. “Hey, you think they’ll let me dance in their club again? I mean I’m sure they won’t actually say no, but-”

The doors open to signal they were officially home, and all at once Kae stops dead in his track while Vee goes rigid. The air smacks them both in the face like a punch. Briefly Veeios is reminded of when he first woke up, the sensation of feeling like there was fog swirling around in his head. Only this was far more intense.

So much so he didn’t even realize he was making his way up the stairs. If it hadn’t been for instinct making him curl his right hand into a fist and dig his nails into his injured palm, he might not have snapped out of his daze. A surge of panic and confusion rushed through him — fuck, what had he just been doing? It was like he’d been possessed. Cursing and shaking his head to try and clear his mind Veeios stumbled, using almost all of his willpower to take himself to his room, practically slamming it shut before fumbling with the lock.

He didn’t at all take notice of his brother. Kaerius wasn’t quite so lucky. Whatever it was had a tight hold on him, like a trance. The only things he was truly aware of were the lust and desire that boiled inside of him. It was so overwhelming he didn’t even notice the way he was heading for Cameron’s room.

Cameron doesn't register that the twins are home. They hadn't said a word since the elevator doors open, and their footsteps aren't quite loud enough for Cameron to hear. Besides, he's too wrapped up in the buzzing in his head, the way his skin feels too tight. Cameron still has his thin cotton pants on, but nothing else. And he tends not to wear underwear to bed anyway.

When Kae opens the bedroom door, Cameron doesn't notice. He's sprawled out on his back, hands gripping the sheet by his head. His head is tilted back, lips slightly parted, and his blue eyes are closed. Every breath that passes his lips is deep, but comes out in a rush. The blond's legs are stretched out, just slightly apart. His scent is even stronger here in the bedroom than it is throughout the apartment.

Opening the door to Cameron’s room might as well have been like opening the door to an oven, the stronger scent hitting Kaerius in the face like a blast of hot air. The wave of lust crashes into him hard and it nearly staggers him with how overwhelming it is, the way it seemed to completely numb his sense of self. Every inch of his body feels cloudy. Almost like it’s not his own body.

Not a word was said as Kaerius made his way over to the bed. The only warning Cameron was given of his presence was the mattress dipping underneath his weight, immediately followed by Kae’s hands reaching down to grab the blond’s legs. He spread them further apart, just enough for him to settle himself between them. The only thing Kaerius is actively aware of is how hard the sight of Cameron made him.

Cameron's eyes flutter open when he feels the bed dip. Then he gasps when hands spread his legs further. Tipping his chin down, Cameron's half open blue eyes land on Kae settled between his legs. He whines lightly, but can’t bring himself to resist the man in any way. His knees even bend slightly around Kae.

Cameron can feel Kae's hands on his legs through his thin cotton pants, but it's not enough. He reaches down to lightly grip the man's hand, bringing it up to his bare stomach. It's an invite to touch, one his heat fogged brain makes with any real thought. Just that touch makes Cameron arch up against Kae's hand. His skin is hot, and it buzzes like electricity whereever Kae's hand touches.

The invitation had Kaerius near instantly helping himself to the other’s body. He leans forward, using both hands to feel along Cameron’s torso. From his hips to waist, to his stomach to his chest. Very little went untouched. Kae leans forward, the pads of his thumbs pressing against the blond’s nipples as he moves. He leans in close, close enough to get a deep breath of Cam’s scent.

Then all at once Kaerius starts nipping at the other’s neck, hands moving lower on the blond’s body as he does so. With a practiced ease his fingers dip under the waistband of Cameron’s pants, pulling them down his thighs. If Kaerius’ mind wasn’t gone, he would’ve made a joke about Cam going commando. But in place of a joke there was silence as Kae wrapped a hand around the blond’s shaft.

Cameron's hand goes back to gripping the sheets, half open eyes still watching Kaerius. His breaths come slightly faster as the man explores his body. Another small whine is pulled from him when Kae rubs over his nipples, and his chest pushes up into his hands. His Adam's apple bobs as he swallow thickly.

When Kaerius starts nipping his neck, Cameron tilts his head back, eyes closing again. And when the man's fingers wrap around his cock, Cameron moans, loudly. His hips jerk up, into Kae's hand. Cameron's lips move, at first forming no sound, then.. "Please.. please.."

Back
Top Bottom