Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trouble With Twins (LukeDeadwood & LustfulSins)

Exhaustion takes over quickly, and Cameron passes out before Kaerius has even pulled away from his body. His muscles are trembling, right arm falling beside his shoulder and head, left arm staying loosely draped over the back of Kae's neck. His breathing evens out and deepens.

Even as he's unconscious, Cameron whimpers softly as Kaerius pulls free from his body. His left arm falls across his chest. The blond's head tilts to the side, cheek resting against Kae's head. This is how he spends the remainder of the afternoon, through the evening and night. His after-heat exhaustion has him sleeping right through to the next morning.

Kaerius fell asleep mere seconds after he pulled Cam close. It was the most sleep he’s gotten in recent years, and the most peaceful, too. But against all better judgement, he’s awake far sooner than he likes. It’s still dark out, sun nowhere near rising yet. Kae almost doesn’t realize where he is. His mind is foggy, clouded by his own exhaustion and desire to sleep. It takes him snuggling closer into Cameron for his mind to snap into place.

The memory of the day before hits him hard and he goes completely rigid, eyes snapping open. ‘Oh fuck!’ he thinks, internally panicking. It takes all he’s got to not immediately sit upright and jar Cameron awake. Kaerius bites his lip — what the actual fuck happened yesterday? He doesn’t have a clue as to what came over him. That’s never happened before. Sure, he’s been kidnapped, drugged so many times — roofied for sure one of those times — and gotten absolutely hammered countless of times. But never anything like that.

He almost completely forgets about his twin, and then he’s immediately worried about Veeios. Cursing Kae manages to peel himself from the blond, his own body seemingly not wanting to pull away. He manages to locate his pants and somehow puts them on without tripping over himself as he rushes to check on his brother. He’s not quite sure how things happened on his brother’s end. He just knows he finds the guy passed out in the shower, cold water raining down on his and a nasty looking bite mark on his burned arm. Kae curses again and goes right to pulling Veeios out of the shower; he works to get him dried off, dressed in warm clothes and tucked into his bed, making sure to put a bandage over the bite. All while hoping he was quick enough to keep Vee from getting sick.

Cursing again Kaerius runs his hands through his hair, hesitating on what to do next. He doesn’t know what to do. He just knows he’s extremely confused and feels like an ass. But he knows he’ll feel like an even bigger as if he leaves Cameron to wake up alone. “Damn...” Kae mutters to himself in frustration, directed more at his own cluelessness, before turning on his heel to return to Cam’s room. Once he’s back he hesitates for another moment, unsure of whether or not he should strip again — he had no idea how the blond may react, whenever he wakes up. Deciding to bite the bullet he removes his pants and slides back into bed next to Cam, assuming a cuddling position similar to the one he’d woken up in. For once he doesn’t go back to sleep, his confused nerves making wait for Cam to stir.

Cameron does little more than roll over when Kaerius leaps out of bed. But seeing as they had both fallen asleep so quickly, the blankets remained shoved to the foot of the bed. So Cameron had been taking heat from Kearius cuddling close. Without his warm body there, the cool night air has him shivering when Kae returns. Even still asleep, Cameron presses closer to Kae's body heat.

Cameron finally stirs an hour after dawn. He's slow to come awake at first, mind taking stock of his body. He's naked, there's a dull, steady ache in his lower back, arms around him- what? Cameron's eyes snap open seeing familiar silver hair and a head pressed to his shoulder. He's naked, the twin - he's not sure which one right away - is naked, his lower back is aching. The realization settles in.

Cameron yanks away from the man, from Kaerius, like he's been burned, scooting back until his back hits the corner post of the bed. His hands cover his mouth and his legs pull to his chest. There's a stickiness between his ass cheeks, further evidence of last night's activities. Cameron's expression is horrified. When he speaks, however, his shaky voice isn't laced with fear, but instead with guilt and shame. "K-Kaerius..! I'm sorry! I didn't- It wasn't- I-I'm so sorry!" There's tears in his blue eyes, but it's clear he's more concerned about the circumstances than the actual fact that he and his employer had just had sex last night.

The first half of Cameron’s reactions had been expected. From the way he tears himself from Kae’s arms to the way he backs away, looking completely horrified. It’s all expected, even if it does nothing but solidify but solidify the way he feels like an absolute asshole. But it’s the way Cameron speaks that throws Kaerius off.

He’s the one feeling guilty? Now that just didn’t seem right to him, and it shows when he looks over Cam’s teary-eyes expression. Kaerius swallows, his throat feeling dry when he goes to speak. “That...” he struggles for a moment, and doesn’t want to admit that his voice cracked like come prepubescent teenager’s. “I thought that was supposed to be my line...”

While it was supposed to be attempted humor, Kae is pretty sure he failed that time. This wasn’t exactly a time to be joking. But that was his go-to thing by default whenever things were awkward — or in this case, much worse than just awkward. There’s one things he needs to know for sure, and Kaerius almost hesitates to ask. “Why are you sorry?”

Unlike Kaerius, Cameron does hesitate, a thousand thoughts rushing through his head. What if he gets thrown out? Should he make up some lie? Should he feign innocence? He decides that even if the worst outcome happens, he can't bring himself to go against his character and lie. In his panicked state, Cameron struggles to find the words, lips moving for a bit before sound comes out.

"I-It's my fault.. It's my fault you did that. I caused you to act against your will.. My.. M-my scent.. It makes people feel things.. Do things.." The tears spill, Cameron's voice trembling. His entire body is shaking, overwhelmed by the anxiety. "I-I can't stop it.."

Kaerius was confused before. If that there was no doubt. But now? He’s fucking lost. His eyebrows draw close together, not at all getting what Cam was saying. Which, really, didn’t help considering the way the blond was now crying, and Kae get even worse about it.

“Okay, Cam, look-” he starts off as gently as he can, even going as far as forcing himself to keep his hands in his lap instead of reaching out like his inner voice of compassion told him to. “I’m gonna need you to take a couple deep breaths, and start back over from the beginning. I’m really not following you. But I promise, whatever you’re worried about, nothing bad is gonna happen.” Kaerius honestly could promise that much, no matter whatever weirdness Cam might hit him with.

Cameron chokes on a sob, but it's clear he's listening closely to what Kaerius is saying. He sucks in several deep breaths, lowering his hands a bit, but curling them together in front of his throat. Kae's promise that nothing bad will happen is heard, but Cameron is still extremely anxious about explaining it. All the same, he takes another shaky breath, and begins talking, his voice trembling.

"I-I'm not human.. Not fully. At least, I don't think I am. The only info I could find online was vague, but it made a weird kind of sense." Cameron pauses, swallowing thickly. There's still a couple tears falling, driven by his anxiety. "I think.. I'I think I'm a half human, half incubus.. They're a mythological creature that feeds off sex to survive and give off pheromones to attract prey- I-I mean, people.. From what I found, once a month they go into this.. this overactive state that releases powerful sex pheromones that people can't ignore.. It's like a dog in heat.."

Cameron whimpers, knowing how insane he sounds. "I know I sound crazy, but it's the only thing that makes sense..! It started happening two months ago, and-" Cameron chokes on his words, fresh tears falling. "And my mom almost couldn't stop my dad the second time, last month.. I-It's why I had to leave home.." Cameron sobs again, then bites his lower lip and hides his face.

Kaerius blinks once, then a second time as he processes everything he’s told. Okay, he’ll admit that wasn’t exactly what he was expecting. He didn’t what he should’ve expected, but hearing Cam talk about how he’s not fully human wasn’t it. But at the same time, as strange as it is, it puts Kae at ease. It wasn’t like some kind of drug was planted in the penthouse — well, not by a home invader at least.

“That’s it?” The moment those words leave his mouth Kae makes a face. Yeah, great thing to say to the guy that said he was nearly raped by his father figure. “Oh, ew, sorry. That made me sound like such a dick. I didn’t mean that. I’m sorry to hear that’s why you had to leave.”

‘Another point for me for being a prick...’ Kaerius tells himself. “What I meant was...that’s it, with the incubus thing? That’s all that happened yesterday?” He scratches at his head, leaning back so his back rests agains the headboard of the bed. “Not gonna lie, I...kinda thought it was gonna be something a lot worse than that.” Yeah, it was still wild thinking about it. A half-incubus...at least it explains it. ‘Though Vee...he’s not going to have a fun time with that...’ the thought almost makes him frown as he thinks back to how he found his twin earlier this morning.

Cameron was fully expecting a far worse reaction. For Kaerius to call him insane, to kick him out, hell, even to attack him. But to have Kaerius sitting there, asking that's it, makes Cameron stare at the man through his fingers. He's not mad that Cameron had essentially, though unintentionally, manipulated him into having sex with him? He's not mad that Cameron is saying all these things, even believing Cameron? Kaerius also admits he thought it was going to be worse? What could be worse than being manipulated into sex against one's will?

Cameron doesn't know what to say, and just continues to stare at Kaerius for a time. When he finally finds his voice, he sounds mildly disbelieving. "Y-you're not going to throw me out..?" The small reassurances of Kae's words are enough to calm Cameron's shaking, though his nervousness is still very apparent. His hands also move away from his face, arms wrapping around his legs instead.

It’s Kaerius’ turn to stare in disbelief. He blinks, looking shocked and even mildly offended that Cam would suggest he would do something like that. “Okay, number one, ow, my feelings,” he starts speaking once he’s able to get his brain and mouth to start working. “I know we’ve only known each other for a few days, but damn, didn’t know you’d thought I’d be that kind of guy who leaves someone out to dry like that. Like...ow.

“And secondly...” Kaerius trails off for a moment, tearing his gaze from the blond to glance down. He had to kill over some thoughts, and once he’s done, he looks back at Cam with a shrug. “I’ve had worse happen to me. Believe me. Pheromones that make me wanna fuck a cute blond? Really, honest to God, the least of my problems that surrounds my life. I mean, unless you’re not into that, then yeah, it’s an issue. But if it’s not, then...” he shrugs again, signaling he end of his little ramble. “If anything, Vee is the one that needs to know about this. He’s...awkward, to say the least.” That was putting it very mildly.

Cameron can't help the tiny bubble of laughter he lets out when Kaerius speaks again. He wipes his eyes, taking deep breaths. He's calming further, finally relaxing with Kae's continued reassurances. It's not how he had expected this to play out, but he's endlessly glad it turned out this way. He blushes when faintly at Kaerius' implications that the effect of his pheromones is a non-issue.

"A-ah, no. It's.. It's not an issue." Cameron blushes further, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "Thank you for not calling me crazy, Kaerius. And.. for letting me stay despite what happened. C-can you tell Veeios about me..? I think it might sound better coming from you. And you might be able to word it better.."

Once it’s reassured that the sex bit isn’t an issue, Kaerius is able to let the rest of his stress fade away. Granted, the bit about Vee sticks with him. But that was only natural. That was going to be one hell of an awkward conversation. More so than most other conversations he’s had with his brother.

“Yeah, I can do that,” Kae nods, loudly crossing his arms. “But you’re gonna have to sit there with me.” He was certain that was a bit of an obvious, but still. He was putting that out there. “We can do that ether during or after breakfast. I mean...assuming he wakes up for a breakfast, I mean...” Kaerius is trailing off once again, tilting his head to the side as he bites at his lower lip. “Or if he’s not sick. Either one.”

Cameron had been hoping Kaerius would say he didn't have to be present. But that's not the case, so Cameron just nods his head. The mention of breakfast makes his features pinch. "I'm really not feeling like eating.. But I can make you something?" Cameron uncurls his legs from his chest, setting his feet on the floor. After a bit of looking around, he locates his thin cotton pants. Upon inspection, he crinkles his nose and decides to get a clean pair of boxers and sweats out of the dresser, along with a tee. "I'll just.. Shower first."

Despite being sore, Cameron is moving relatively well. He might have been more sore if his body hadn't been so eager last night. He takes Kae's comment about Vee waking up for breakfast to mean the other twin is still sleeping, and dashes naked down the hall to the bathroom. Once inside, he catches sight of himself in the mirror and gasps. So many marks. Cameron lifts his fingers to touch all the little bite marks and bruises on his neck. Spinning, he finds more on his shoulders. The blond's cheeks flush a dark pink. Shaking his head, Cameron gets into the shower, washing and ridding himself of the remaining stickiness.

There’s absolutely no shame present in Kae as he watches Cam move around. Quietly he takes in the sight, gaze lingering in various places as it roamed over the blond’s body. More specifically: the marks he’d left on Cam’s neck and his ass. Now that the much needed conversation has passed, he lets himself bubble on the inside with pride. Kaerius doesn’t have a clue as to how many partners Cam has had before, if any at all. Either way, there’s undeniable pride in having given the other a good time last night.

“Alright, I’ll take one when you’re done.” He nods to Cam’s back, and waits until he hears the patterns of the blond’s footsteps fades. Once he’s certain Cameron’s in the bathroom he gets up from the bed, collects his discarded clothes, and makes his way to his own room. Once the door his closed behind him he looks himself over; while he’s not in the same state of disarray as Cam, Kaerius still needs a shower as well. “Though I think I prefer a hot one...” he mutters to himself, shaking his head. He had an inkling as to why Vee decided to nearly freeze himself to death, but it doesn’t keep him from silently calling his twin a stupid ass.

After his shower, there really isn't anything Cameron can do to hide the marks Kaerius had left. One thought has been stuck in his mind, though. Kaerius has been his first kiss, and his first time with a man. And despite how fogged his mind had been, Cameron had been aware of all of it. He flushes red again as he dries and dresses. Then he scurries downstairs, only tapping on Kae's door on the way past to let him know he can use the shower now.

Downstairs, Cameron sets to making breakfast. Sausages, eggs, toast. He even finds a package of frozen, store-bought muffins =, which he thaws and heats in the oven. Then he sets the table of Kae and Vee. The thought of eating food himself this morning isn't sitting well with his stomach. There's still lingering guilt, as Cameron thinks about what Vee might have been doing while his pheromones were on full blast, since he hadn't joined Kae and himself.

By the time Cameron finishes his shower, Kaerius has already picked out his clothes: a pair of sweats, a plain tank top, and a pair of socks. He’s just waiting in his room for his turn, that way if Vee woke up and had it in him to leave his room, Kae wouldn’t end up scarring his twin. He’s lost in thought when the tapping on the door catches his attention, and he’s able to assume that was his hint that the shower was free.

Once he ambles down the hall into the bathroom and gets the shower running, he takes his time under the almost scalding water. Kae makes sure to wash his hair and scrubs his body. While he didn’t look in the mirror to check, he didn’t doubt that he may have had a few scratches on his back from Cam — superficial ones, given how the soap doesn’t burn as he washes himself.

He dries himself off and dresses, throwing a towel around his shoulder to help keep his hair from dripping water everything. Exiting the bathroom Kaerius finds himself in front of Veeios door, hesitating. After a moment he knocks on the door, calling out to his twin. “Vee? Are you awake?” He waits, just wanting to make sure. When he’s about turn and leave, he hears a faint but solid “no” being called back. “Oh, okay, sure. In that case...” Kae snorts, shaking his head. ‘How the tables turn...’

Cameron keeps himself occupied with breakfast, making sure not to burn anything. He even goes the extra mile of making a small fruit salad. His intention is to have this be an apology offering; his conversation with Kae has calmed his nerves on that front, but he still feels bad about Veeios, and anxious about his reaction.

Taking a shaky breath, Cameron turns off the stove and oven, moving everything to platters. One by one, he takes the dishes of food to the table. Then, he stands by his seat, twisting his fingers together and anxiously watching the stairs.

Yesterday morning Veeios thought he felt like hell when he first woke up. Today was leagues worse. His bones themselves feel heavy, his head feels cloudy, and his voice cracked when he spoke. The slightest of shifts with his right arm sends pins and needles stabbing throughout it and makes the bite mark he left throb. If it wasn’t for the fact that he just knew that his brother was still standing outside of his door, he wouldn’t have bothered with the fight of trying to get out of his bed.

The world spins around him for a moment as he sits up and Vee has to wait before standing. He doesn’t at all remember dressing himself last night or even going to bed, so he assumes Kaerius had the main role in that. While long-sleeved shirts and sweatpants weren’t Veeios’ usual style of nightwear, he can’t deny they’re comfortable and warm; he’s thankful for it so he doesn’t have to attempt to change. Though, he fully chooses not to bother with his sling — where he tossed it to during his delirium, he’s not quite sure — and he doesn’t even know why he bothered with looking in the mirror. Because not only does he feel worse than yesterday, he looks worse as well. He’s paler than usual and so the bags are even more pronounced. Vee can’t help but scowl, the distaste of looking at his reflection bubbling until he finally makes the move to cover the mirror with the sheet he’d had left folded nearby.

Veeios doesn’t entirely know why he had uncovered the mirror in the first place. Fuck, he doesn’t even know when he started hating himself and his vanity so much.

Even with his right arm all but useless he finishes the small task in a few seconds and turns to leave. The moment the door is open he’s greeted with the look of sympathy on his twin’s face. “C’mon,” Kaerius says as he grabs hold of Vee’s wrist, gently tugging him along to lead him downstairs to the kitchen. “Let’s see if we can’t get any food in you, yeah?”

When Kaerius and Veeios come down the stairs, Cameron drops his eyes to stare at the table. His face is flushed, and he refuses to meet Vee's eyes. He feels terrible that the man had to deal with the pull of Cameron's heat pheromones alone.

"G-good morning, Veeios.. I made breakfast, you should eat.." Cameron peels past his bangs at the man, biting his lower lip nervously. He doesn't sit until both brothers have, and waits for them to dish up their food first. Glancing at Kae, Cameron gives him a nervous look, then turns his eyes to Veeios.

Only briefly did Vee glance up to acknowledge Cameron before looking away. It wasn't that he was meaning to be rude, or that he was aware that what had happened had inadvertently been the blond's fault. No, it wasn't that at all. He just truly wasn't feeling the best, his exhaustion taking it's toll on him. Really, even though he wasn't exactly feeling hungry at the moment, he was just glad that the smell of food wasn't making his stomach roll. That would have been enough to chase him straight back to his room no matter what protests -- mostly from Kaerius, Veeios assumed, given the nervous stance Cam was radiating -- might be thrown his way.

"Morning..." The man finally manages the quiet response and Kae releases a silent breath before he finally takes a seat, taking note of the way Cam waited for them to do everything first before he followed suit, and especially with the way he kept glancing at his twin. Kae knew that Vee noticed as well, Vee was just...too out of it to make a comment about it. 'Poor guy...Cam feels so bad.' He thought, deciding to busy himself with eating instead of striking up a conversation. Not that any conversation could be labeled casual, not with how in-the-loop he was with the matter on their hands. He'd just be tiptoeing around the subject, and with the state Vee was in, he'd just end up pissing off his twin before they would get the chance to explain what had happened. And honestly, Kaerius just wanted to get it over with. The sooner the better, because then things would be exceptionally less tense.

Last edited:
Cameron ends up staring down at his plate, pushing his food around without actually eating it. Eventually, he sets his fork down too, clasping his shaking hands in his lap. His nerves have ruined his appetite. Kaerius might be cool with Cameron's secret, now no longer such a secret, but what if Veeios isn't? What if Vee decides Cameron can't stay with them because of it?

These are the thoughts that run through the blond's head. He's zoned out, lost in his anxiety. He's barely even seeing the plate in front of him. It would take saying his name more than once, or a touch, to get his attention.

The longer the silence went on, the more Kaerius began to realize he was going to have to intervene. Granted, he'd said he could tell Vee, but that didn't mean he wanted to do all of it himself. He'd kinda hoped Cam would've helped ease them into it by speaking other than when the twins had walked down. But one look at the man and Kae knew the guy wasn't going to be able to do anything. He meant this nicely, he really did, but the way Cam looked made him think the guy was about to either be sick or up and run if he was spooked. After a solid few minutes of Kaerius looking between Cameron and Veeios, he cursed silently. He didn't want to go this route, but...

"Y'know what? Fuck it." With a sigh he sets his fork down, running a hand through his hair and turning his head towards Vee. While his twin was exhausted beyond belief, the sudden broken was enough to get his attention for sure. "I didn't wanna rip the bandaid off like this, but since he's stuck in an anxiety attack and there's like no assurances to calm him down, I'm just gonna say it. That weird shit that happened last night? It'd been Cam, but not intentionally. He's like...part incubus and that shit happens out of his control, like a dog in heat -- his words, not mine. Fucking wild, right?" If the current moment hadn't so tense and serious, he might've laughed at the "loading screen" expression his twin wore, trying to process the information that had presented in a bad way.

Veeios' expression was blank and he stared, blinking a few times as his drained mind tried to process it. Slowly his face started to scrunch up slightly, a faint look of confusion falling over him. Then he spoke, and it was the dumbest he's heard himself sound in years. "What?" Though, it was a little fair. It sounded ridiculous, especially with the way Kaerius had put it all despite the seemingly plain and simple nature.

Cameron jumps when Kaerius breaks the silence. And when he blurts out the truth, the blond turns a bright shade of red. Though, the bit about the anxiety attack wasn't wrong. The responding silence doesn't help Cameron's mess of nerves, and he hides his hands under the table to clench them together. He really had hoped Kae would have worded it better.

Veeois' single word response and the look of confusion make Cameron shift uncomfortably in his chair. His own expression is one of distress, much like he had shown to Kae earlier. "Vee, I-I.. I'm s-sorry.." Cameron stumbles I er his words, then ends up just hiding his face in his hands. He's not crying again, but his guilt has returned full force.

At first Veeios doesn't know what to say. It all just sounded ludicrous. While he had never really been a non-believer of the paranormal and supernatural, he just couldn't believe his luck with what Kae and Cam were saying. After a long moment of silence he finally sighs, leaning against the table and holding his head with his left hand as if to try and ward off the growing migraine. He was thankful Kaerius was choosing to stay silent at this point, even if his twin was suffocating the stifling tenseness of the air.

"What's the full rundown?" He finally asks. He doesn't look at either Cameron or Kaerius, keeping his eyes closed as he processes his thoughts. But he didn't sound angry or anything of the sort. Just tired, sounding as if he was ready to just crawl right on back to his bed. To be honest, the thought sounded pretty damn enticing. "How often is this going to happen? And...it's going to be the same every time, isn't it?" Not something Vee was looking forward to. He'd barely made it through last night. As it was right now, he didn't want to imagine the future events of what could happen.

Cameron takes a shuddering breath as Vee starts asking questions. That's a good thing, right? Questions means not instant disgust? Or wanting to throw Cameron out? There's a stretch of silence, then Cameron finally speaks up, offering what little knowledge and experience he has.

"So far, it's been every month. This is the third time. The last two times, it lasted three days, but I dealt with it on my own. My dad-" Cameron's voice cracks, and he digs the nails of his right hand into his left wrist. "My mom made my dad leave the house during it. And she was resistant to my scent. So I've never..."

Cameron trails off and looks at Kaerius. His cheeks darken with a blush and he shifts in his seat. He's shy to outright say he's never had sex before last night, but the implication is there. "I don't know if it will still be three days or if it's done now, because of... last night." Cameron relaxes his right hand and rubs at the deep crescent marks his nails had left behind in his wrist.

Back
Top Bottom