Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Most Peculiar Education (CasualVelociraptor x SnakeofSeduction)

Paige bucked her hips as hard as she could, only able to moan out into a pillow hastily placed over her head, “I love you, Nyx…make me cum…I love you, make me cum…IloveyoumakemecumIloveyoooou!” as she walked the line between pleasure and euphoria, waiting only for her new girlfriend’s honeyed words in her ear, since she’d squeezed her eyes closed and could only hear her.

Nyx purred as she listened to Paige, a possessive, needy growl rising in her chest. She kept moving her tail, pulling back and then delving deep, not too hard but listening closely, working out what movements made Paige moan the loudest. At her begging, she moved her tail a little harder and faster, even as she kissed gently at the pilots neck and rocked on the dildo, "I-I love you too. Cum for me. Let it all out." She rumbled, excited.

“Ohhhh, fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK OH SHIIII-!” Paige swore under breath as a freaking dragon’s tail made her cum while strangling the poor bed sheets. Not that she had anything against that; but dragonesses were such a rare sight in Caledoria that even her adventurous sexual appetites hadn’t come across one until now, and having a partner with a built in, living, flexible sex toy was an amazing discovery.

Last edited:
Nyx moaned with Paige as her pilots came, feeling her body tensing and trembling around her tail, gushing pleasure over her scales. She kept her tail pushed in deep, enjoying the sight of Paige strangling the sheets beneath them with her hands. She was beautiful. She continued to kiss at her neck until she came down from her orgasm, leaving them both impaled, Paige on her tail, and Nyx on the toy.

“This room may not be fit for human habitation, but that was worth every penny. Holy Vitalis, babe…” Paige panted as she got up, without any cuddling.

“Still, even if this was the Empress’s bedroom,” she added, not realizing that the Empress was currently gasping into a pillow as her student, Nyx’s own classmate, ate her out like a pro, “we should probably get going before anyone at the school suspects anything. Least of all Kate.”

Nyx let Paige move away, withdrawing her tail and pulling herself off the toy. She felt empty without it, and her tail was sticky with Paige's pleasure, but she didn't complain. She knew Paige was right, that they needed to go back to the school before anyone noticed something was amiss. She wiped off her sticky tail with the end of the bedsheet, blushing, and pulled her damaged clothing back on, hoping she didn't get questioned for it.

"Probably. Though I'd much rather stay with you."

“Awww…I’d rather fall asleep with my baby girl too. Though, trust me, I sleep in cots with the other Knights and they’d notice,” Paige said, giving Nyx’s ass a playful slap with a grin. “Most would probably attaboy me, but I can’t take any risks.”

Nyx squeaked as her ass was given a playful slap, and she blushed fiercely. Her wings fluttered, and she nodded sharply, steeling herself for having to return home to Kate, at potentially having to explain what happened to her clothing and why there was a burn on her neck. Maybe Kate just wouldn't notice. She focused on Paige for now, however, moving closer, "Hmm.. I'm sure Kate would notice too." She agreed.

“I mean…if you still like her grumpy butt after all the shit she did to you, then by all means, let’s all go out on the town,” Paige winked, chuckling lasciviously at the possibility of a threesome with both the women she’d had to carry home from a zombie-infested dark forest, and then caught bickering like an ancient married couple. The older lesbian didn’t have much experience with magic or flying, but nothing ever escaped her notice when it came to girls who liked each other.

Nyx's ears twitched backward as Paige mentioned the 'shit' that Kate had done to her. Nyx, frankly, always did her best not to think about it, to not mention it. She sighed softly, humming lowly, "She's still my friend. I can't blame her for being scared. I mean... I'm not exactly human, am I?" She returned, glancing to Paige. Why did the pilot like her when Kate didn't want her? Why wasn't Paige just as afraid?

“Some of us have a bit more mileage on us, kid,” Paige said as she saw got dressed. Meaning, Kate was young and stupid (and if only Paige realized how stupid, as Kate showered off next to Emily Caldwell her fucking self!) But also that some of the sapphic persuasion had been at this for a little longer.

Nyx huffed softly, and nodded her agreement. It didn't make Nyx feel much better, to know that Paige wasn't as afraid of any repercussions, of being with Nyx, because she'd probably seen worse. She drew her wings around herself, hoping to fight away the cold of the evening for the moment they left, "Perhaps. I suppose I'm just used to my kind being more.. free, with who we are."

"Yeah...if I could move to the Confederacy without being called a traitor or whatever, then I totally would for that reason alone," Paige said as she stretched and finished putting her pants and boots on. "Buuuut...Caledoria's my home, warts and all. I'm hoping that things will change once Emily is a little older and figures out how to navigate the playing field. And I like playing host," she added with a teasing stroke of Nyx's tail, hinting that Emily played for their team without saying anything directly.

Nyx nodded her head, understanding. The Confederation, Kyron Flock, was her home and, despite her current position outside of it, she'd never leave it permanently, no matter the issues it may have. All she could do was work to change things, create peace and prosperity. That was what was needed, and that was all she could try to do. She shivered as Paige stroked her tail, blushing slightly, wondering if Paige meant what she thought she meant. But she nodded anyway, "You do make a wonderful host." She crooned softly.

"And unfortunately, my hosting duties must end for the night," Paige sighed sadly once they reached the top of the hill that divided the town from the school. Then she hung her head when she looked at the lights coming from the lonesome Goliath, where the other soldiers were no doubt playing cards, drinking and doing all sorts of drugs. She was not looking forward to any teasing questions from them, and so hoped they were too stupefied to probe much tonight. Then she gave Nyx a goodbye kiss that wordlessly imparted her wish that the dragonling have good luck in returning to her room.

Nyx nodded, as they reached the top of the hill. The school was in sight, she knew where she was going, and she knew where Paige needed to go too. She kissed her goodbye, wishing they could have more time together, and watched her retreating form as Nyx sighed. Paige was so sweet, but Nyx did worry. Kate was her best friend, and even she hadn't wanted her. At least Paige seemed happy to be at her side in such a way, even if she'd been dressed in more manly tones. Maybe it was just impossible, to be happy as they were.

Kate was shaking, and only partially because of the cold. Her brain was still slowly comprehending that she'd actually had sex with the Empress (which felt like quite the education) and didn't have much room for anything else, including remembering where she was going. As a result, Kate bumped into the figure in front of her doorway, who was clearly also avoiding curfew, and then grabbed the stranger by the stomach to steady her, only to feel very familiar scales under her hands, and wings across her breasts.

Nyx hovered outside of their door, hoping Kate wasn't there. After all, the state of Nyx's clothes, and the burn on her neck, weren't exactly something easily hidden. But just as she reached for the door handle, taking a deep breath, that same breath was knocked out of her when someone stumbled against her back, arms grabbing around her belly. Startling, a little on edge after what had happened earlier in the night, she twisted with a growl in her throat, only to freeze when she realised it was Kate. Pressed so close together, she jolted, and squirmed away, "K-Kate! Shouldn't you be in bed?" She asked, her eyes wide.

“I, um, I couldn’t sleep. Was studying late for my Fundamentals of Healing Magic independent study,” Kate lied to her roommate’s face.

The human’s messy hair was not giving enough information for Nyx to start a line of questioning, but possibly fueled any hunches the dragonling may have had back at the inn. Meanwhile, the dragonling’s state of disarray was much more obvious and led Kate to ask, “So, uh, how did your date go?” with a worried tone of voice.

Nyx tilted her head, but nodded. Though the state of Kate, not only her hair but also the fact she'd walked into Nyx at all, spoke either of her being exhausted, or lying about what she'd been doing. A twitch of her nose brought some strange scents to her, but she was only more confused by them, and so she shrugged it off and merely trusted Kate.

Her wings fluttered as she was asked how her evening went, and she nudged their door open to step into their room before someone caught them, "I-It was good. A small mishap occurred, but it was brilliant otherwise." She returned, smiling slightly.

Kate frowned, more concerned now than she had been before, as they entered the room. “What kind of mishap ripped your clothes and burned your neck, if you don’t mind me asking?” the young witch wondered, determined to make sure her closest (only) friend in the world was okay, no matter how much else might be weird between them.

“If that smug jerk so much as pinched you in a way that you didn’t like, I swear, I’ll…I’ll…flash light in her eyes a lot. Why, she’ll be seeing spots for weeks!” Kate then declared with a reassuring hand on Nyx’s upper left arm, despite realizing she couldn’t do much against a trained Imperial soldier.

Nyx ensured the door was closed behind them, grimacing as she realised Kate had been asking about more than her date. She'd certainly noticed Nyx's state, and the Dragoness turned away, just to grab a loose robe she could sleep in, dropping her ruined clothing to pull it on before she answered Kate.

However, she turned around when she realised Kate was assuming Paige had hurt her, and she hurried to shake her head, "Paige didn't harm me. In fact, she saved me from some creep who decided I'd look pretty riding his cock." She rumbled, shaken by it but speaking so bluntly that it was clear she was trying to hide it.

“Fuuuuck…Nyx, I’m so sorry,” Kate consoled her roommate with a deep sigh, barely noticing that the woman she had slept with and then broken was temporarily naked, for she was also changing into sleepwear. “If you need something, to help take your mind off of it-”

The rest of her words froze in her throat for a minute, perhaps making Nyx think or hope for something else, until she added, “I bought some sweetgrass in town. I’ve heard that when smoked, it’s supposed to help.” When in fact it had been a parting gift from the Empress…

Nyx didn't much care that she'd been naked for a moment in front of Kate. They often had to change in the same room, and they'd both seen each other before. Intimately no less. She shook her head, sighing, "I'm fine. He didn't... He didn't get to hurt me. The burns just from the gun he had, I had to heat it to get him to drop it." She shrugged, as if that was no big deal, and trying not to think of how she'd like Kate to distract her.

She tilted her head with a frown when her friend mentioned sweetgrass, and she bit her lip, "It's yours. Besides... I've never smoked it before." She shrugged, "I'll be okay."

"Are you sure? I promise you that this stuff really helps reduce stress, and it looks as though you've been through a lot of that lately," Kate suggested, trying her best to be helpful while smoking the dried and crushed up sweet smelling plant in a pipe that looked a little fancy to be sold in local shops, even as she was still a little upset that this happened to someone she adored. "But again, I completely understand if you just want to rest as well."

Back
Top Bottom