Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Most Peculiar Education (CasualVelociraptor x SnakeofSeduction)

“If that is the case, and you want me like that...” Kate trailed off, still trying to put some plausible deniability, "Then tell me what you need. Do you need to, magically or otherwise, tie me up and have your way with me?" That would perhaps allow her to get out some of her pent up stress about nearly being raped earlier tonight. "Or, do you need to spread your legs and succumb to my own need to devour you?” Kate growled. Feeling Nyx's body quiver more in response to that second proposition, Kate thought that perhaps Nyx would be more inclined to being taken. To being a sweet little dragon, giving of her nectar as Kate made it flow freely from her sex.

Given options, Nyx shivered in excitement, wings fluttering at the second choice. As much as she'd love to tie Kate up and have her, she wanted to feel how much Kate wanted her instead. Stretching herself out, purring, she nuzzled against Kate's neck, "D-Devour me... P-Please?" She begged, her voice sweet and needy. She couldn't honestly believe that Kate wanted to touch her at all, especially after Kate's reactions last time.

That lilting, pleading voice…

The way Nyx begged…

It was all too much for poor, horny young Kate. She ripped Nyx’s shirt open to expose her breasts for the third time that night, caressed her wings where they connected to the shoulders with enough strength to let the dragonling know this was happening but not any force to hurt, and then pounced with a short, sharp bite to the neck.

After that, the starving human made a meal of each of the dragonling’s big, pointy nipples with gusto she didn’t even know she possessed, and then possessively put a hand firmly on her collar bone.

Nyx crooned as her shirt was torn open, letting her breasts bounce free, and she trembled as her wings were touched, so sensitive to the feather-light brushstrokes of Kate's fingers. She gasped as she felt teeth at her neck, and practically melted in pleasure, tilting her head back to bare herself submissively to Kate's touches.

Pinned by Kate's hand and Kate's tongue, Nyx could do little more than gasp and twitch her wings. Her fingers came up to brush along Kate's side, trembling with want, whimpers leaving her lips.

Enough preamble, Kate thought to herself. Whether the nagging thoughts that she was once again putting them both at risk and hurting Paige, a woman who had done nothing but help them, was irrelevant right now. Even though Nyx would be the one traditionally thought of as a monster that could possess, wound, consume…Kate moved with the power of one to start kissing lower. Nyx was hers, and Kate was going to enjoy her before her brain could catch up to her hormones again.

Both her firm breasts soon pushed themselves hard against Nyx’s pale legs to keep them in place, and her hands seized Nyx’s great, big hills of ass as a dragon might their jealously guarded hoard of gold. And then, as finally promised- no, demanded- Kate began placing firm licks against Nyx’s most vulnerable sector, from the bottom near her taint to the stiffening, eager bud at the top, which she would then suck on with her still inexperienced but quickly learning mouth.

Back
Top Bottom