Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Most Peculiar Education (CasualVelociraptor x SnakeofSeduction)

The idea of relieving stress sounded like a good one, and she watched Kate quietly. It couldn't be that bad, if Kate was suggesting it would help, and so she sighed and gave an eventual nod. She wanted to rest, but could she really? It had certainly been an interesting day, stressful as well as wonderful, and she nodded again after a moment, "I... Okay. Reducing stress does sound like a good idea..."

"Alright...so, I can either help you figure out how to smoke this pipe, or smoke it myself and breathe the smoke into your mouth. Which would you like better?" Kate wondered. "It'll take between thirty minutes and an hour to start making you feel, let's see...giggly, ticklish, relaxed, and more aware of everything."

Nyx's mind short-circuited when Kate suggested breathing the smoke into Nyx's mouth. The idea of Kate kissing her, even if the kiss itself wasn't the focus, made her hesitate, but she knew it would take longer for her to work the pipe out. She swallowed, tucking her hands together in front of her, trying to hide her anxious, stressed emotions, "Would... Would you be okay with breathing it into m-my mouth? I...I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable but... but it sounds... easier?" She rambled, hesitant as her wings fluttered.

"It is, I promise. So just...close your eyes and keep your jaw nice and loose. It will help you relax and absorb the smoke, instead of coughing," Kate said. Once Nyx did so, Kate cupped both sides of Nyx's face with her hands, tilted her head to the right, and locked lips with the dragoness before exhaling.

Nyx nodded her head, understanding the instructions but still nervous and anxious about the entire thing. She couldn't help but twitch when Kate cupped her face in her warm hands, so gentle and inviting, and her eyes fluttered closed as Kate's lips brushed hers, locking together. She startled a little at the smoke, but she soon relaxed into Kate's touch, the taste of smoke familiar to the fire-breather.

Kate blushed a little. How could she not? She'd just kissed the woman whose heart she'd broken by telling her what they did was wrong, who had recently been treated much better by Paige, and yet...yet...she was unable to deny that it felt good. And right. "Okay, so...this will take about thirty minutes to fully pass through your bloodstream. To help facilitate what you need to have happen, just relax on your back on the bed, next to me, and tell me what you're feeling right now."

Nyx instinctively licked her lips when Kate pulled away, biting at her lower lip when she realised what she'd done. She nodded, understanding, and carefully wiggled her way to laying back against the bed with Kate, wings carefully positioned so she wasn't crushing them. Staring at the ceiling, she gave a soft sigh, "I... Tired, I suppose. But... But better. Less stressed." She commented, and as the thirty minutes passed her body relaxed further, mellowing out into a sweet, purring Dragoness, and at that point she nuzzled her head into Kate's shoulder.

“I’m glad you’re less stressed. That means it’s working,” Kate said. “I- I’m so sorry that I’ve been the cause of some of it,” she added with a forlorn sigh as she absentmindedly petted Nyx’s hair. The brunette’s nipples pushed back through her clothes and against the scales that rested there. “I know that you trust me, and I will keep working to earn that trust…because I want you to be happy, and have someone to come to if you feel like you can’t trust Paige for any reason. Or just need a friend, since it doesn’t always have to be so dire as all that, hm?” She then kissed her dragonling roommate’s forehead.

Nyx purred softly against Kate's shoulder, her body melting into the position as she peered up at Kate. She huffed, shaking her head slightly, and then nuzzled into Kate's fingers when the other pet her soft hair, "Not your fault." She mumbled back, "I just... This p-place isn't like home." She huffed, sounding a little homesick. She knew her being here was important, but she missed the ease of being with her own people. Their interactions, their opinions... they were all quite different to those she'd seen here. She gave a sweet keen as Kate kissed her forehead, and then snuggled closer to bury her nose against Kate's throat.

"I...I want to see your home some day. It sounds like a wonderful place, full of wonder and life and love...I mean, I like being here sometimes, but sometimes I also wish that I'd been born an elf so magic would come easier to me. Like it does for you...you're so smart that you absorb all the book knowledge that I do when I help you with it, and can practically do it in your sleep," Kate sighed, snuggling up into Nyx's shoulder while her throat trembled a little bit from Nyx's nose touching the delicate skin there. If only we'd met there too... Kate then sighed as she stroked Nyx's hair and the small of her back.

Nyx bobbed her head, her nose brushing Kate's neck as she moved, feeling the other stroking her hair. It was calming, clearly, for the stressed Dragoness, who was quickly melting against her friend, "It... It's home. 'm not smart I just... 'm a Dragon. Magic is... it's part of w-what we are. 's not just me." She returned, purring against Kate's throat, " 'sides, you're plenty smart. 's good, to have a friend like you." She mumbled, stretching a wing slowly across Kate.

"A friend like me, huh?" Kate wondered after shivering from the sweet lips vibrating against her throat with a sigh as she turned her back to Nyx. Since Nyx's hands didn't move the dragoness's hands now inadvertently rested on her belly and the wings over her chest, to compensate for the human's turning. "A friend who strung you along, broke your heart? I don't know if I'll ever truly be able to repay you for how much I've hurt you...but at least I can support you and help keep you safe while you explore your feelings for Paige."

"Besides, you are smart. I may have all the book knowledge in the world about magic, but you know how to actually use it. How to conjure fire from your heart, mirages from your hands, and...and adoration from me, and all those around you. You are magical, my dear Nyx. Never forget that," Kate continued, then quickly turned back around to face her best friend, her only friend, her dear friend who Kate wished she could just give in to. After that, Kate cupped Nyx's face and kissed her scaly forehead.

Nyx whined as Kate turned away, her soft breath huffing against Kate's soft skin as she curled close. She shook her head, burying her nose against her shoulder, "Was my own fault... S-Shouldn't have pushed you." She pointed out quietly, "Besides... I-I have Paige now and... and she's happy to b-be with me." She beamed, not realising that saying that might upset Kate. Though, she thought that if Kate didn't want her, then it shouldn't matter to her.

She beamed up at Kate as the other kissed her on the forehead, and hummed lowly, "D-Don't you want to find someone for yourself? 's a lot of hot boys around." She purred. After all, Kate hadn't been happy to be with Nyx partially because of their genders, so perhaps Kate actually liked boys?

"You didn't push me...but I'm not relitigating the past," Kate sighed after bringing their noses together. Nyx had a point...Paige had actually wanted her from the get-go, while Kate couldn't offer Nyx that to her. "And I tried boys. A few of them, actually, and I should've remembered that all of them are elves; they treated me like an exotic masturbation sleeve just because I'm human, and humans are apparently supposed to be whores. Some of them did even manage to get me wet with their fingers at least, but that seemed rote rather than something they wanted to do, and those that could barely slipped inside me." Then Nyx threaded her fingers through her dragonling roommate's hair.

"And none of them made me cum. None of them. Heck, I haven't been able to make me cum since you did two weeks ago. It's almost like your touch is cursed, but is the only thing that can make me feel alive." It was because she kept thinking about how she hurt Nyx, and about lightly choking the dragon's pretty little throat while making her writhe under Kate's touch, which immediately shut down any sex drive that she had for the few times when she was alone- like tonight, while Nyx was finding herself a better woman.

Kate didn't know why she was being this forthcoming with Nyx, or blunt. "No, not cursed, I didn't mean it like that. I just mean...it has a special power to arouse anyone it touches that is beyond anything I've ever heard of before. I guess it must be magic, or just how sexy you are." With that, Kate wrapped her legs around Nyx's hips, and the dragon could feel her heat through the human's pajamas up against her own crotch. "Paige is a lucky girl- and I fucked up. I'm a fuck up and I hate myself. If I had to do it over again..."

"If I had to do it over again, I would..." Then Kate, not quite ready to finish that sentence, kissed her neck and started to tear up against Nyx's pretty collarbone.

Last edited:
A low rumble left Nyx's throat as Kate told her of her experiences with the elven males. She nuzzled into Kate's fingers as she peered up at her roommate, crooning lowly. She almost sounded proud, when Kate mentioned that Nyx was the only one who had ever managed to make Kate cum. Because whilst she was with Paige now, she still liked Kate. She just knew now that Kate was unobtainable to her.

She frowned, a rather sweet look on her face, when Kate told her her touch was cursed, but gave a tiny smile when Kate corrected herself. She tucked herself closer as Kate's legs wrapped around her hips, rolling her hips forward by instinct to rub their soft, covered mounds together, wishing she could have more of that warmth. But she couldn't, Kate would never want to, but then the human kissed her neck, and her collarbone, and it seemed like... like Kate wanted something?

Purring, Nyx rolled her hips again, her hands drifting down to Kate's hips, "I... You would what, K-Kate?"

"I..." Kate gasped, then curled her arms over her chest and legs to protect herself as her heart felt torn in two. She initially wanted to retreat into the doctrine of her youth, and another impulse wanted to make her say "I would make love to you until you passed out right now," but Nyx deserved more honesty out of her than that, so she tried to balance herself on a very delicate line. "I would've been clearer that we needed to remain friends. Not led you on. And then, maybe...if I could've figured out how to not be an idiot, if we'd gotten through school together and not ruined things like I did, then maybe I would've asked to give us a try. But you've found a far sexier, more confident girl who's clearly capable of protecting you from the evil this world has to offer, while I...I feel like such a fucking failure.”

Last edited:
Nyx almost recoiled when Kate curled up, and a sweet, confused whine left her throat. She tried to snuggle close again, peering up at the other quietly, allowing her to speak. She flicked her tongue across her lips, and shook her head, "N-Not a failure Kate. Never. Don't... Don't want to hurt you, though." She admitted, her voice quiet, "Don't want to hurt Paige either. I... I hurt. When.... When you turned me away l-like I was just a mistake." She bit at her lip. Clearly she'd never be saying these things if she wasn't so relaxed right now, "But... But it's okay. I forgive you, I just... I want to be your friend, if thats what you want?"

“I’m glad you don’t hate me for what I did, but the problem is…I still do. I hate me all the time for what I did, and then even more for being so miserable, and on and on it goes,” Kate started sobbing. “And the problem is, Nyx, I don’t want to be just friends.” A declaration she would never make sober. “I want to be more, but I can’t do that without hurting someone who isn’t a fucking hypocrite, and you are just too great a temptation. I- I think I should move out.”

Last edited:
Nyx whimpered lowly at Kate's confession. So... she did want Nyx. Nyx, who had gotten her head around the fact that Kate didn't want her, enough that she'd managed to find someone who did, and someone who enjoyed being with her. But she also... didn't? She wanted to move out. Nyx shook her head, clinging onto Kate, "N-No! P-Please don't leave me..."

“Oh, gods…I’m sorry…this is why it’s so hard to be away from you,” Kate said through misty eyes. As she saw how distraught Nyx was, she knew her roommate would be completely destroyed if Kate, her only other friend in this hostile country besides Paige, pulled away.

But Kate’s other choices also sucked. Paige was clearly savvier in how to protect herself from scrutiny, and if Kate made some stupid mistake out of lust again and got both of them hurt, she would not only be breaking rocks in Jogadunda for the rest of her life in whalebone cuffs (that would neutralize what little power she had), but she would also get Nyx sanctioned.

However, Kate knew she couldn’t just be Nyx’s friend. The dragonling had made her feel safe when Kate had done nothing to deserve it, in a way no one had, not even her mother, because that was just who Nyx was. Someone like that, Kate would do anything for. Do anything to be with.

So she did. Fuck society, fuck the other students, fuck the teachers. Fuck all of it. For Kate, there was only Nyx.

With that resolve overcoming any fear, Kate seized Nyx by her intoxicating face and planted the deepest, longest kiss of her life on her luscious lips.

Nyx was whimpering, tears in her eyes, far more emotional than usual due to the intoxicating smoke. She clung to her like she'd been glued there, not wanting to let go in case Kate just disappeared on her. She had Paige, and Kate, and if she lost one of the two then what would she do? She relied on both so that she could keep her head above water.

She wasn't expecting Kate to give her a long, deep kiss, but she didn't fight it. Even though she was with Paige, her intoxicated mind reminded her that this was what she had wanted this whole time. She moaned softly, sweetly, into Kate's lips, tucking her body flush to her friend's own, enjoying the moment.

“Oh, gods, Nyx…what am I doing?” Kate wondered aloud after pulling out both their breasts before saying, while their bare chests were touching so deliciously, “I- I hope…I do want you. I know you’re a little tipsy, but hopefully you can make whatever decision you would think is best if not. I’m sorry, I’m a little rambly, but I’m nervous, and you’re so beautiful, and I still can’t believe anyone would try to hurt someone as wonderful as you…” It was clear that Kate’s issues had made her succumb to verbal diarrhea and the only way she wouldn’t talk herself out of this while her tinier, quaking breasts were lying atop Nyx’s fuller pillows, her delectable mammaries, is if Nyx took action.

Nyx purred as their warm breasts brushed against each other, her hard nipples squished against Kate's soft chest. She crooned, trying to calm Kate from her rambling. She wanted this. When it became clear that Kate wouldn't stop, she moved forward, and eagerly claimed her lips, wrapping her arms around her best friend. Kate was trying to convince herself that this wasn't what they should be doing, but Nyx was thoroughly convinced that, since they both wanted it, it should definitely be what they were meant to be doing.

"A-and you're sure this is what you want? And that Paige would be okay with this?" Kate wondered after Nyx. Despite her outward restraint, however, Kate moved to cup Nyx's pert rear hungrily. What's more, her lips were an inch from Nyx's swan-white throat as she said this and looking down at her barely contained breasts, cementing in both their minds that any remaining resistance on both their parts was perfunctory at best.

Nyx purred against her, feeling warm hands on her rear, baring her throat to the other when she realised just where Kate's face was, "I want you." She confirmed, purring every word. It didn't matter what Paige would think in that moment, Nyx wanted Kate. Which was exactly what she'd wanted all along, she thought. Under the influence or not, she wanted Kate, even when she'd been hurt by her.

Back
Top Bottom