Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Most Peculiar Education (CasualVelociraptor x SnakeofSeduction)

Nyx stuck close to Paige as they left, tired and shaken. She felt a little exposed without her cloak to hide her wings and horns, but she had Paige to distract her with her words. She listened, nodding quietly. Paige was a good human. One of the best, in Nyx's opinion. She blinked, when asked if Paige could repay her with a kiss of all things, and that warm, fluttering feeling was back in her belly. She nodded, "If... If that would make you happy, then of course." She returned softly, hopeful.

"I'm attracted to you," Paige said as they finally arrived outside the doors of Port of Call. "So it should be about what you want, and what makes you happy. But something tells me," she smiled as she caressed the sides of Nyx's face, "that you will probably enjoy this." Then she traced a thumb over the dragonling's lower lip and kissed her. "Now: our names, for the room."

She then said, while taking on a thicker Gouahti (also known as "Lesser Caledoria," which Paige had some suspicion she was from in part) accent, "I am Pajan, intrepid explorer of the Northern Polar Ocean. He just arrived home after hitching a ride on a whaling trawler."

After that, she gently touched Nyx's waist, pulled their hips together, and said, a hunger evident in her voice, "And you're Nikita, my loyal, devoted dragonling wife who has waited faithfully for nearly a year for me to return home. To our bed.”

Last edited:
Nyx blushed softly, lifting a hand to rub at the tears that had slowly stopped falling down her cheeks. She leant into Paige's hands, staring at her as a soft thumb brushed over her lips, and she gasped into Paige's mouth as the other took gentle claim of her lips. It was heavenly, and Nyx stared at her in a daze once the pilot had pulled away. She stumbled to nod in return to her words, realising Paige wasn't nearly as dazed.

Listening, and already knowing she wouldn't be able to mimic such an accent, she nodded along. Nikita was close enough to Nyx that she could respond easily, and it pleased her. For one night, she could pretend she wasn't a Princess, a future Alpha. For now, she was just here with Paige, a nobody, and it felt strangely freeing. She gave a shaky smile as Paige pulled them closer, and she nodded, humming quietly.

"You do. Make me happy, that is." She said quietly, recalling their conversation before their kiss.

"And you make me happy as well," was all that Paige was able to say before the rain forced them inside the tavern, upon which Paige did all the talking as they signed for the room under their assumed identities. Then she played up the "happy, excited, touch starved explorer" act by cradling Nyx in her arms across the room and up the stairs before setting her down and unlocking the creaky as shit door to their admittedly run down room.

"I've dreamed for months of making love to you," Paige said as she patted a spot on one of the beds next to her, her face flush with arousal now. "And...I have something else that I think might complete our little charade." Then she pulled out a dildo made of steam-treated whale jelly and connected to a belt that she then tied around her waist. "What do you think? Does the sight of your 'husband's' cock get you excited?" she finally chuckled with a wink and some air quotes.

Last edited:
Nyx gave her a tiny smile, and followed Paige indoors, feeling the rain dripping from her horns as they entered. She was all too happy to let Paige cradle her close like a touch-starved lover, keeping quiet until they had gotten to their room. It was rather a state, but Nyx didn't mind nor did she care, much more interested in her company than shew as about the location.

She blushed softly at Paige's rather sweet admittance, and she moved to her, sitting carefully beside her. Her eyes widened as Paige drew a dildo out, and her hand moved to hesitantly brush her fingers over it, blushing the entire time, watching as Paige secured it around her own waist. Biting her lip, Nyx nodded her head, and she stepped closer, daring to press a hesitant kiss to Paige's lips again, "I... I love it." She purred softly, though she'd already been excited just by Paige, but the dildo certainly helped.

"AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, OHHHH!" suddenly came through the wall of the room next to them and then was suddenly silenced by the "mmpph" of a kiss. That cry would probably sound awfully familiar to Nyx. What she didn't realize was that Kate was getting an education of her own...from the Empress of the world's largest land nation herself.

"They're going to have to put up a sign that says 'One million customers satisfied'," Paige joked before kissing and completely undressing Nyx. Then she gasped as she beheld the naked dragonling on the (thankfully) cleaned bed behind her. "How could anyone ever think to hurt someone as wonderful as you? That man was the real monster, not you." she then cooed as she began kissing her way down Nyx's body. “I’m excited to treasure you…all. Night. Long.”

Nyx's ears twitched at the needy cries that came through the wall, muffled by what seemed to be a kiss. It sounded far too familiar, but she shook it off. It couldn't be Kate, she was far too concerned with her reputation to be fucking anyone, Nyx thought. Or maybe she had some man with her, maybe she was trying to cover up what she and Nyx had done. She shook it off again, reminding herself it was probably just her imagination, still pining after her roommate.

Instead, she laughed softly at Paige's joke, and nodded her head, shivering happily as the other undressed her. Stretching out on the bed once she was bare, she smiled at the amazed look on Paige's face, but that smile turned onto an O of surprise when Paige started kissing at her skin, mercifully avoiding the burn on her neck, "H-How about we make it one million and two customers?" She purred.

"You must be quieter, love..." Emily whispered as she licked her lips of Kate's effluence. "But making you cum was just as hot as I imagined when I spotted you in the crowd. You may have panicked and hurt Nyx, and trust me, I know what that feels like...but once I'm done teaching you how to make her sing, Nyx would be a fool to reject you in turn." What she didn't tell Kate was that she was very much in trouble with her secret girlfriend from Sura, Lamandara Sabanis, of almost five years, for having cheated on her with the Headmistress; the Empress figured that, if she was already in the dragon's den, so to speak, then she might as well help another heartsick lesbian improve her physical prowess, so that once they both made it up to their paramours, the makeup sex would be phenomenal, for both their sakes.

Then Kate, after finishing panting and regaining her footing as a result of the most mind blowing series of orgasms she'd ever had, nodded nervously, closed her eyes and began kissing the most powerful woman in the world, imagining that her lips were those of her roommate's while laying the Empress down on her back...

Meanwhile, Paige's mouth had reached Nyx's nethers after teasing both her nipples and every inch of her taut tummy for several minutes more, and the soldier had been licking them like they were the only source of water for miles around with her hands pulling Nyx's ass inescapably towards her for minutes more, but didn't make her cum just yet, as she wanted Nyx to explode on her strap-on. Then she purred, "Alright, suck Daddy off to get me nice and ready to enter you, baby."

Last edited:
Completely unaware that it actually was her roommate next door, tangled with the Empress no less, Nyx was all too focused on Paige. She squirmed as warm lips trailed down her soft belly, over the sensitive skin and scales that showed off her muscles. She was a Dragoness, a warrior and Alpha in training, after all, and she did have the physical strength to prove it. Besides, she needed to be strong enough to fly. She keened deep in her throat when Paige's mouth moved, her pussy drooling in want for the pilot, but she got the feeling Paige was going to make her wait.

She whined, but then licked her lips at the idea of suckling on the dildo that stood strapped between her 'husbands' legs. She moved closer, until she was head height with the toy, and she ran her tongue over it slowly, looking up at Paige to give her a show. She moaned, having never done this before, but she took the tip in her mouth with a sweet suckle, before she started to push more into her mouth.

"Fuck...if only I actually had a cock, I could paint your cute your cute little throat with all my love for you. And yes, I think it is love; if you want it to be, that is," Paige said with a growl of delight after several minutes of a blowjob she couldn't feel. Still, she liked the way she made her girls kneel before her and prepare themselves- and her- for rutting.

"And if you'll have me..." the Goliath pilot panted with an urge to consume every inch of the dragoness spread out below her as she laid Nyx back down on her back. Then she changed the subject. "Actually, now that I think about it, would it be easier if you were lying on your stomach? To keep pressure off your back and wings I mean, especially after...you know."

Nyx smiled around the toy that was in her mouth, delighting in preparing it for her own body. She nodded, an audible pop coming from her lips as they left the toy, and she lapped over her lips as she peered up at Paige, "I... I want it to be love." She agreed, a sweet purr in her tone as she let the pilot move her, laying down on her back. It wasn't really comfortable, no, and at Paige's suggestion she nodded, her wings still hurting from the mans grip earlier.

Twisting over, she laid on her belly for a moment before she drew her knees up under her and pushed her ass into the air. Her wings spread out, steadying herself as her tail curved up over her spine, and she peered over her shoulder at Paige, "Hows this?" She purred, wiggling her rear.

"Again, you're lucky I don't actually have any sperm, cause I'd put a baby in you in that position," Paige growled as she lifted Nyx's knees and hips off the bed, spanked each of her firm ass cheeks once with her hand and aligned the unyielding petroleum penetrator with Nyx's drooling slot. "Us 'confused girls' get to have a lot more fun than breeders, or so I hear," she then joked with a wink before pushing herself into Nyx. Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, far too slowly for the tomboy soldier's liking, she seated herself fully within Nyx, and let the virgin get used to the feeling of being filled by a lover for the first time.

A low, needy growl came from Nyx's throat at Paige's words. It was a sound unlike the more violent, warning snarls of her kind. This was low, wanting, desperate for Paige, and her ears twitched as the pilot adjusted her position. She'd never taken a cock, toy or not, so she was wary that this would hurt. Even so, she was drooling eagerly, and the feeling of the toy kissing at her entrance almost made her buck back by instinct alone. But she held fast, and her moans were loud and purring as Paige slowly slid into her, seating herself deep and perfect inside the Dragoness, who felt so perfectly full and stretched, her wings flapping and trembling at the feeling.

"Oh, fuck, baby...let me get a little closer to all that sexiness," the completely naked Paige now said, then pushed Nyx more onto the bed, grabbed her new paramour's breasts from under her, and began thrusting her hips just a little bit to start to push out against all of Nyx's sensitive spots. "Fuuuuck...warn me when you're close, cause otherwise I might just make you scream, and then we'll both be in trouble."

Nyx purred lowly as Paige pushed her to the bed, her wings fanning out further to keep them both steady as Paige started to move. She shuddered, gasping between sweet, needy growls, her eyes fluttering as the pilot pushed against her more sensitive spots. She pushed back, eager and wanting, trying to encourage Paige to go a little harder, "Mmm... I-I can be quiet. I think." She murmured, breathless.

"You know what?" Paige wondered. "I want you to just enjoy yourself." With that determined attitude, Paige placed Nyx's hands back on her ass, whispered in her ear, "Squeeze my ass when you're close, and I’ll make sure your noises are dampened.” With that, she began thrusting faster, as well as playing with Nyx’s nipples with one hand and her clit with the other.

Last edited:
Nyx shivered eagerly at Paige's low command, nodding as she felt the other pressing against her back. Paige was driving her wild, and the sweet, needy moans that left Nyx's throat were full of want and delight. She panted as the pilot slammed harder into her, her pussy drooling all over the toy as her tail, curled over her spine, trembled. Her hips bucked a little, wanting more as fingers played with her hard nipples and sensitive clit, and she barely remembered to squeeze Paige's ass before she orgasmed, crying out with a low snarl as she clenched down on the toy, clawing at the bed.

"Oh, that's it, baby, just give in and cum," Paige said seconds before Nyx did. Then she kissed Nyx to muffle her cries of overwhelming pleasure, and continued pounding the dragon through her aftershocks with the toy, the warm, jellied substance against her clit providing a little stimulation, she was nowhere near. Then she remembered that her partner had a tail and grinned, "Wanna take your tail and touch my little puss from behind, nice and slowly?"

Nyx moaned and twitched, her wings flapping, as she came, her face contorting with pleasure as Paige kissed her. Her eyes went wide at Paige's suggestion, and slowly, gently, her tail moved. She brushed it over Paige's thighs, curling over her ass cheeks even as the pilot continued to move. She gasped when she felt Paige's needy pussy at her tail tip, and she slid it up and down, teasingly gliding it through Paige's folds.

"Oh yeah, you like your knight's big cock fucking in and out of you while you play with me, my little dragon?" Paige asked. "I'm glad I saved you from the mean princess for this," she added, finishing her slightly jokey but still heartfelt inversion of the usual dragon tropes. "K-Keep going, just like that."

Nyx growled needily at Paige's tone, just as a Dragon should to a Knight. But she smiled, bucking back against Paige's cock even as her tail found Paige's entrance. Probing almost sweetly at it, she rubbed her tail up and down Paige's slit, coating her smooth scales in Paige's arousal before she moved back to her entrance, starting to push her tip in as she bit her own lip.

"Oh...oh wow, that's...mmmmh, that's new," Paige groaned from raw arousal as the tail went inside her. "More. I can take it," she said, only sounding half-confident about it as her sure and defined thrusts in to Nyx became more of a rocking motion between the warmth of Nyx's pussy and the hardness and slight chill of her scaly appendage.

Nyx waited until Paige was sure before she moved more, moving slowly to stretch Paige out. After all, her tail became thicker the further she went, and she didn't want to hurt her. Still, it was a strange, but wonderfully hot, sensation to have Paige's pussy wrapped around her tail, just like Nyx's pussy being wrapped around the toy. She moaned when she felt Paige rocking, and she moved her tail with her, sliding it deeper as Paige pushed against it.

"Ohhhh...ffffuuuuck, I'm close," Paige whispered into Nyx's ear. "Bury yourself as far and as hard as you can into me," Paige then begged, lying on her back to make sure that Nyx had more leverage, and giving up any pretense that she was the one fucking Nyx here, though the strap-on penis remained for Nyx to ride and get herself off on.

Nyx let Paige flip their positions, fluttering her wings above her head as she settled over the pilot. She purred, rocking herself on the dildo slowly, even as she thrust her tail forward into Paige, pushing deep and hard as she was asked, and moaning at the weird but pleasurable feeling of her tail being used in this way.

Back
Top Bottom