Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Most Peculiar Education (CasualVelociraptor x SnakeofSeduction)

Paige, as was customary for the partner of whatever gender who had proposed the date, pulled out a chair for her in a table that had just been vacated. Then she knew that, unlike others she'd dated who were more used to Caledorian dining customs, Nyx would probably patiently wait for a server to find them. Instead, Paige knew that she had to yell her order at the bar, so she gently stroked Nyx's hand and said, "If you'll excuse me. It appears they haven't gotten around to placing down a menu of any kind"- a common thing to happen in crowded pubs when they got busy, as they entertained a lot of regulars who already knew the menu- "but I'll order something I know you'll like, if that's okay?"

Nyx thanked Paige softly as the other pulled out a chair for her, and slid into it. Her wings opened a little under her cloak, to settle on either side of the chair so she wouldn’t crush them, and her tail wrapped around a chair leg to ensure she wouldn’t trip anyone. Uncertain of how to order, she was grateful that Paige seemed to know, and she nodded her head when the other mentioned she’d order something Nyx would like, “Thank you. Surprise me.” She returned with a sweet smile. Glancing around the crowds of humans, she felt uneasy at the curious eyes upon her, and instead watched Paige move toward the bar.

No sooner had Paige slipped away to grab some food and drink for the two of them than a mercenary of some self styled importance.

“I’ve been around the world, sailing many an ocean, flying all sorts of skies, settling any disputes you could think of,” he grinned as he turned in his chair to get a good look at Nyx. “But I have never seen anyone quite so breathaking as you. What’s your name, darlin’?” Perhaps she didn’t quite get the euphemism mercenaries liked to use for selling their lethal services, or even that his words were hoping to settle her on her back later. But the man’s lascivious eyes transcended any language or species barrier.

Last edited:
Nyx was still watching Paige when she spotted movement from the corner of her eye. It took a moment for her to realise it was a man, and that he was apparently talking to her. She blinked slowly at him, trying to work out his motives as he seemed to flirt with her. She didn't understand who or what he was, but she certainly understood the way he was looking at her. She didn't worry though, Paige would be back soon, and Nyx could fend for herself.

"My name is Nyx. And who might you be?" She asked politely. She didn't introduce herself with her titles, it didn't seem appropriate to flaunt her Princess status here, and she already disliked the attention on her just due to her species.

Paige was eager to bring back a cavalcade of great Caledorian foods, both grown locally and imported from across the vast empire. Surabamban spicy dragon adorned her plate (Paige was nervous about how Nyx would receive this, even as a dragonling compared to a non-sentient common dragon), and balanced on her left arm between it and a plate of olive and artichoke puffed focaccia bread for the table was a glass of orange epressiveo; her favorite way to stay alert during late night shifts, as she was a teetotaler on drinking or drugs.

But since Nyx was 18, the legal drinking age in Caledoria, there was no reason for her not to try something new and fun. So Paige ordered (and placed on her other arm) some steam-treated drinks for Nyx, which gave them a smoked smell yet not an overly strong smokEY flavor, and a twice-steamed potato with pecorino cheese, whipped egg, chives, and dried herring slices on top for a salty kick to cut through the fat.

Then Paige nearly threw all of it at the man who was eyeing her date like she was on the menu. But she maintained her calm, commanding gaze as a soldier of the Empire, always representing her in public.

Instead, when he tried to introduce himself, he felt a little nudge from the revolver on her hip, got glared at by the pissed pilot, and gulped, “I- I’m nobody. I should probably get going.”

After he scampered, all eyes turned away from Nyx and Paige set down their food and asked, “I trust you’ve been feeling welcomed here?”

Nyx saw Paige coming, laden with drinks and food, even as she faced down the man. She knew what he wanted, there was no mistaking the want in his eyes, and she let him believe he might even have a chance. If Paige didn't scare him off, Nyx's fangs and claws certainly would, and she was more than prepared to let fire warm her throat. Of course, she'd rather not, seeing as she was meant to be here peacefully, hence why she held back on intimidating him away.

But Paige had no such issues. Her partner was, after all, a solider, and one that wasn't about to let anything happen to Nyx, she knew. In fact, watching the almost ridiculous sight of the large man scurrying away at the silent threat of a pissed pilot, who was carrying so much Nyx wondered if she could even reach a weapon, made her smile, and her heart flutter.

Relaxing back into her chair, Nyx eyed the food the other had brought, humming in response to her question, "Very. It's almost like you don't see many of my kind here." She returned with a small, toothy smile, shaking her head, "Thank you, for shooing him off. If you hadn't, I would have had to, and that may have been a little more... messy." After all, she wouldn't have reacted as such unless he'd tried to touch her.

Turning to the food, her nose twitching and her ears pricking up, she peered at Paige, "This all looks delicious." She purred. It was quite different from her kinds usual cuisine.

“Dig in if you want. I got all this- except for the spicy dragon- for you to try, so pick whatever suits you,” Paige said. “What kind of food would you normally eat back home? Maybe I’ve tried something from your culture and not known it.”

Nyx ate slowly, trying each thing in small amounts. She even took a small piece of the spicy dragon from Paige, not seeming bothered by the species of the meat. She hummed, enjoying the various tastes that coated her tongue. It was nothing like home, where they lived off of their hunts, occasionally mixed with berries and other edible plants, if only for some variation in their diet. The flavours here were stronger than she was used to, but delicious all the same, and a sweet purr left her mouth as Paige spoke.

"My Flock hunt for our food, so our diet is mostly various meats and the occasional berry. And we do eat dragon, though we are somewhat related they are not our kind, and if anything they can be a vicious predator to my kind, since they always seem to see us as a threat." She told Paige, having noted the pilots wary mention of the dragon meat.

"Ah, well...I, I guess I didn't think about that possibility," Paige said, sheepishly half admitting that before seeing Nyx, she'd probably thought of dragonlings as animals like their common dragon brethren (especially the Confederate northern taiga dragon that, compared to Imperial polar dragons from Raeybek or even Gudarian bipedal river dragons was more often called monstrous or savage in culture.)

"But that's good. I wanted to make sure you were comfortable before assuming you'd want any, and I guess you are. Oh, and I hope that bite you took wasn't too spicy either. I'm used to pickled herring rations in the army, and even Zadrian death peppers hardly phase me any more, but on the off chance you wanted a bite, I asked the waiter to put in extra yuul...it's a buttery liquid made from the Surabamban yuulflon or night blossom that should soothe any upset tummy."

Nyx gave Paige a soft smile, nodding, "It seems we both have things to learn about each others cultures." She returned gently. She wondered absently how long it had been since another dragonling had set foot here. She wondered what most people thought about her kind, wondered what opinions were going through the heads of those that were still stealing glances in her direction.

She shook her head after a moment, smiling, "It is a little spicy, but I am able to breathe fire so..." She grinned briefly, flashing sharp teeth for a moment. She hummed, and continued to eat slowly, offering her curious opinions on each dish, and asking questions about anything that caught her attention.

For some time they laughed and explained aspects of each other's cultures...like how Paige had a friend who once hunted dragons on an airship (a common, and often legally grey occupation) or how most dragonlings, like dragons, had specialized gas bladders that assisted them with flight, but also allowed them to store up powerful roars and mana from the Dreamscape that their magic could combust, or turn into ice, or acid, etc.

"Listen, Nyx...I really like you. Like, I actually thought you were cute before you even set foot in Elthurscaldy, since your arrival was well known among the Knights and some of them had seen posters of you, since the Empire and Confederacy both really want this cultural exchange thing you're helping with to work out," Paige said once the food was finished and the tab paid. Then she course corrected before she put any pressure on the young dragon girl's shoulders, and said, "I just never thought someone like me, an orphan without even a birth certificate, and a lowly pilot and mechanic who's been in and out of homes and juvenile detention, would ever get noticed by a princess like you. Now that I have, I really want to see where this goes. Where we could go."

"Do...do you want to get out of here with me?" Paige wondered, the normally unflappable soldier trembling a little.

Last edited:
Nyx was clearly eager to learn, eyes wide in awe at the idea of a soft, squishy human going up against a dragon. They were dangerous, Nyx knew, and anyone, no matter the species, had to be brave to decide to hunt one. For it to be a job amazed her. Every fact that Paige gave her, Nyx returned with one of her own, and she explained a dragonling's gas bladder contently. Most just used them for fire, she explained, but there were other, more useful things to breathe.

But she went quiet as Paige started to speak of different things. Of her feelings. A soft blush coated her cheeks, her ears twitching in embarrassment and yet delight, happy to know that Paige liked her. The idea of people knowing her face due to posters of her was a little strange, but she didn't see any harm in it. Well, unless someone wanted to cause a war, in which case she was a target. But she doubted anyone was stupid enough to try.

She nodded along, biting at her lip, "I.. I'd love to. You're amazing, Paige." She returned, eyes wide and hopeful.

"Then I'll just use the little Goliath's room while you gather your things, and then show you the way to the Port of Call tavern. Oh, and I really do mean gather...you never know in Caledoria," Paige said. She wanted to explain the history of the Thieves Guild, the open secret of an arrangement that the Imperial government had with said organization to keep crime at manageable levels, and more besides, but the epressiveo drink had gone most of the way through her and was making for the exit.

While she was gone, the mercenary returned and put his calloused hands on Nyx's shoulders firmly as his erection pushed through his pants onto her back. Then he lifted one of them to pull out a derringer concealed in his sleeve and move the cold dampfsteel of the weapon against the back of her neck while his other hand moved around her neck. "Forgot me name...it's Wesley. Here's what's gonna happen, sweetheart. You're gonna calmly get up, walk on outta here with me, and forget all about your devious clamdigger trouser-snake"- a term used for crossdressers- "date. Then we'll get acquainted, and I can give you a proper introduction to this country."

Nyx nodded her head, ready to gather their things up and wait for Paige, watching as her partner retreated. She was happy, her wings shivering in her joy, but that all disappeared in a second when she felt rough, firm hands upon her shoulders, and something far more ghastly pressed to her back. She didn't growl, but she knew she was in trouble, knew the man behind her was the same man Paige had shooed away. His scent was, unfortunately, what gave him away, full of arousal and something darker.

With cold metal pressed to her neck, and his other hand around her throat, Nyx's eyes darted around for help, but no one seemed interested. She couldn't harm the man, she was here peacefully and she didn't wish to make herself seen as a threat. Her magic was more destructive than it was disarming, but she concentrated, specifically on the firing mechanisms of his gun, willing fire to burn through it. Fire always came easiest to her, she found, since it was so familiar to what she could already summon.

As she did this, heating the metal up to a burning temperature, she slid to her feet as he asked, feeling the hot metal burning against her neck as she breathed, hoping he'd drop it in shock, "I won't be coming with you, mercenary. I suggest you give up now."

"AAAAAAHHHH FUCK," Wesley roared and, as a reaction to heated metal searing against even his tough skin, threw the gun out the nearest window, where it made a frightful BANG when the bullet inside exploded and shattered the metal frame, thankfully not hurting anyone. "You'll pay for that, you lizard bitch!" he cried as people fled the bar in panic, then took out a knife from his other wrist, sliced the cloak and her fancy scales from behind, and watched as her entire cloak, the top half of her clothing, and the undergarment over her chest fell down, rendering her bare from the waist up. He then took his burned hand and tried to place it on one of her exposed breasts to burn her back, only for it to stiffen and seize from the overwhelming pain.

Nyx did not smile outwardly as he screeched in pain, but inwardly her inner dragoness was purring, happy he was hurting. She jolted at the bang of the gun, and the screams of panic from those around them disorientated her, messing with her heightened senses. She gave a snarl when he slashed her clothing, which dropped from her shoulders. Whilst her scales mostly hid her more intimate areas, like her nipples and her slit, she still felt naked, and her large wings wrapped around herself as she took a step away from him when he reached for her.

His pain didn't please her. Part of her wanted him to burn for this, but the calmer, Princess half knew she couldn't do that. As it was, she was hurting, her neck burning where the hot gun had been pressed, but she wasn't dead. Well aware he still had a knife, and that she only had her skin and scales, she stared at him, "Stop this. Put the knife down and no one will get hurt." She pressed, eyeing the blade. Would he try and kill her? Whilst her wings were wrapped around her, they offered no protection from a sharp weapon.

"No, you smug little rich whore. Either shut up and get on your knees and beg for my dick after the stunt you just pulled," Wesley snarled, gripped one of her wings with one hand and squeezed painfully, and placed the pointy end of the blade just above her neck (but not on, having learned his lesson), "or I'll slice your throat good and proper and give it to you anyway while you die. Hey, either way you'll finally get a good fucking, but trust me, you're gonna wanna stay awake."

Meanwhile, Paige had heard the commotion and was screaming while attempting to break down the door to the bathroom. However, unbeknownst to her someone had overturned a table in their terror and blocked the door.

Nyx hissed as he grabbed at one of her wings, the way he pulled it revealing some of her naked body to him. She felt pinned, unable to really move unless she wanted him to snap it, and the knife near her throat, not touching her, made her freeze. She couldn't do anything without touching the knife. But... He was touching her. His dirty hand was upon her fragile wing-bone, and she could definitely channel magic through that. His threat made her feel sick, the idea of him claiming her after he'd slit her throat making her want to throw up.

Drawing on her magic, already feeling tired from using it once, and she let out a burst of ice magic, hoping to crystallise Wesley's arm that held her wing, to make him let go. But nothing happened, and a low keen of distress left her throat as she squirmed a little, trying to break herself out of his hold without snapping her wing or getting her throat slit.

"That's just the medicine I needed for my burn, actually," Wesley grinned. Then the drunken man placed the knife between her breasts, before he whistled and licked his lips at the sight of both of those magnificent mammaries. "Maybe we can test out whether you can send warmth and cold through your cunt too? That'd be an interesting thing to feel right before I put little half monster babies in ya, eh?"

"Test out THIS, asshat!" Paige roared as she kicked out the door, ripped out the doorknob with her bare hands and then hurled it at his head, bowling him over when she beaned him. With an unceasing fury at him and all would-be or successful rapists, she shot him in the crotch, and then picked up a broken table leg and rammed the smaller end through his left eye as he pathetically wailed at the loss of his manhood and begged for his life, braining him right in front of Nyx.

Without another word, Paige handed Nyx her coat, even if it wouldn't quite fit over her wings, and then asked, "Are...are...did he hurt you?"

Last edited:
Nyx was shaking, truly terrified. She could easily claw his eyes out, bite at his throat, but she knew she couldn't. She knew if she did, she'd ruin everything she'd worked hard to create. She trembled as his knife pressed between her breasts, right over her fluttering heart, and tears slowly trailed down her cheeks when she realised she had no strength left to summon magic.

And then, like a deadly knight in shining armour, Paige flew from the bathroom and saved her. The bloody sight of the now impaled and cock-less man made her stumble back, blood splattered over her skin, shocked. But her inner dragon roared in delight to see him dead, unable to harm anyone ever again. She was staring at him, even as Paige handed her coat to Nyx, who did her best to cover herself with it.

Swallowing thickly, Nyx nodded, glancing up to Paige from the body, "I...I'm fine. T-Thank you." She mumbled. She mentally kicked herself for not being strong enough, for being too weak. She couldn't even stop herself from shaking, but perhaps that was the pain of her neck mixed with the exhaustion of desperately draining her energy for her magic, "Sorry..."

"Awww...honey, honey, shhh...it's okay now. You're safe," Paige said as she sat beside her, suppressing every urge to scoop her up in a hug when she'd just been put through hell, and keeping her gaze averted from the dragonling's chest. "I'm here, and I'll never hurt you like that, or let anyone else do what he did ever again, okay?"

"So, um, we should probably get out of this bar at least, before anyone finds out who you are and what happened and plasters it all over the papers. But it's me who should be sorry, and if you want to just go straight back to school after the time you've had tonight, I'd completely take a rain check on our tavern night."

Nyx didn't hesitate as Paige did. As soon as Paige had sat down, Nyx was at her side, clinging to her and burying her face in her neck. Just being there with Paige, breathing in her scent, helped calm her down, even if she still couldn't stop shaking. She keened at the idea of someone finding out what had happened, of it being plastered in the news. What if her Father saw? What if it ruined things?

"I... I want to s-stay with you P-Paige but... but I n-need to clean up and... and I need clothes." She mumbled into the others neck, her own burning, "Can't believe I w-wasn't strong enough..." She shuddered, wondering what would have happened if Paige hadn't been there.

"Then stay with me at the tavern, even if we don't do anything else. And here..." Paige said as she took her own knife and cut a couple holes in her own jacket before gingerly putting it over Nyx properly. She also crudely retied Nyx's gown across her waist as a makeshift dress. "How's that?"

Nyx nodded, wanting to stay with Paige. Not only was she a great comfort to the Dragoness, but Nyx didn't want to go back to the school and face her peers, including Kate, in this state. She was ashamed of her weakness as it was, though Paige was being kind to her about it. She gasped when the other cut holes in her own jacket, but she let Paige help her get it on, her wings shivering once they were through. Covered up properly now, enough that she felt comfortable enough to leave, she nodded.

"T-Thank you. I don't know h-how I can ever repay you for this Paige..." She mumbled. The other girl had saved her life, after all.

"You don't owe me anything, you understand?" Paige asked firmly as they walked out into the cold. "It's the human- well, good human- thing to do, to help someone who is in need. That's why I got into the Army in the first place, but even us Army folk need help every once in a while. And you...you've helped me laugh and enjoy a day out on the town (well, mostly) for the first time in a while. Can I repay you with a kiss?"

Back
Top Bottom