Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

After a little bit the doctor was holding up the vial that contained a small trace of the poison within it, wanting to look more into it. Learn all about it so perhaps find a way to give angels an immunity to it. "Her Highness shall be alright, she will just need some rest. When she wakes, mix this packet of herbs in with some warm water and have her drink it." the doctor was speaking and placing it on the table.

Maliki nodded his head and then placed the herbs in his pocket he would have Lord Kodi look at it before giving it ot her while he trusted the doctor he knew the man would protect the princess with his life

Ariella was sleeping calmly at that point in time; and had stopped trying to claw at her side. The wound itself was still worse than it had been, but her scratching at it hadn't helped at all. The dark veins had gone away, and the redness that had been around the wound had begun to fade. There was a faint knock on the door and soon enough Vivian seemed to be popping her head in; a bit startled to see somebody whom she had never met before sitting with an injured Ariella.

Maliki stood and then went to her "please sit with the princess I will be back shortly" he then headed out to speak with Kodi about the herbs as he wanted to be sure they were safe for her

Vivian was just looking a bit confused before she was just giving a nod of her head, and going over to sit next to Ariella.

while she sat with her Maliki spoke with Kodi who looke over the herbs and nodded telling him they were good for healing and would help her recover

Whenever Maliki did come back he would find that Vivian was sitting in the chair next to the bed, merely holding onto Ariella's hand, and it appeared that she was sleeping as well. There was a faint resonance of magic between the pair, although it wasn't anything dangerous at all. In fact it more seemed to be coming from the children growing within Vivian's womb, sensing their mother's distress and concern. Using Vivian as a conduct for channeling magic to Ariella.

There didn't seem to be much of a reaction at all from either of the females, they both seemed to be sleeping quite contently.

Not that he truly had to be on guard at all, he could have ended up resting at some point. Ariella didn't seem to rouse at all, although Vivian was eventually waking up and just rubbing her eyes a bit. She saw the man in the room and found that she was now laying on the bed, assumption in her mind that he had moved her.

"I am alright." Vivian was commenting before she was looking down at Ariella and was just commenting that the nasty smell that had been on her friend was gone. The poison was cleared out of her system; not that she really knew that her friend had been poisoned.

Vivian was commenting, "That is good to hear." She was studying him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Oh you are one of Lady Aranya's generals. I'm Vivian, Kodi's younger sister."

Vivian was just smiling faintly before she was looking at Ariella who was sleeping comfortably at that point in time. "She will be fine. I'll keep an eye on her, you should go and get some rest."

"no ma'am while I know your her friend it is my duty to be by her side besides I need very little rest to function" Maliki was an odd one in the castle as he only needed and hour or so to be reseted and ready to go

Vivian was just chuckling for a moment in time before she spoke, "No ma'am. Just call me Vivian." With that she was stretching a bit before she was peering out the window, and watching as some of the guards were training.

Vivian was just looking before she was commenting, "He is out training right now. And while I would love to go and train with them..... The babies so won't let me."

Vivian was just tilting her head before she was stating, "Perhaps. Although he has locked himself away in a tower and I'm really not about to climb all those steps."

Back
Top Bottom