Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"last I saw he was in the kitchen I guess someone told him if he wanted food he would have to get it himself so he leaves to eat now" Maliki had told him that two days prior

Vivian was just commenting, "Huh saves me from having to threaten him myself." With that she was climbing up from the bed, and brushing some of her hair out of her face.

Vivian was giving a wave of her hand and mumbled that Ariella was resting comfortably at that point in time.

Vivian was looking over before she was commenting "Yeah actually I do. Need something for nausea." They soup that Aranya had made for her a few days ago she had been able to drink no problem, yet now... Even that seemed to make her feel sick to her stomach now.

Kodi frowned and then walked over to her his eyes glowing “nothing I can make will work but I can help” Kodi then placed his hand on her stomach and spoke his voice having a deeper and echoing sound to it “ let you mother be she needs to train and eat to keep you both healthy

Who would have figured that there would be resistance to his actions, and Vivian was putting a hand to her mouth as though she was going to be sick. Okay so the children hadn't liked that at all, she was definitely needing to speak to Greg then.

“Listen to me if your mother can’t train and can’t eat you both won’t survive so choose life or death but I will protect your mother at all costs” Kodi held on to her knowing they wouldn’t be pleased with him

Vivian was looking at him for a moment and was soon enough grabbing his hand, now that he was done eating, and drawing him with her.

Vivian was just looking at him before she spoke "Oh yes I am." With that she was prancing outside, and drawing him with her. "Spar with me." She cooked at him.

Kodi sighed and then picked up a staff. He was skilled with staff and sword and after a few spins he looked at his sister “no powers or supernatural strength”

Back
Top Bottom