Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"Brother we both know that other than my ability to cancel out abilities.... I am powerless. Keep in mind.... I am human." Vivian was commenting as she was going over and grabbing up a staff. Well this declaration that she was a human had a few of the others around mumbling to themselves, not really believing that at all.

“While you may be human dear sister your children are not and it is possible that you could tap in to their powers” Kodi spun his staff and the. Smiled at her from where he stood

"Shockingly I have tried that and it didn't go well at all." Vivian was commenting wow that's a shake of her head. It had been to much strain on her body. Yet again it was difficult to tap just a little power when there were twins, and they both wanted to help.

"This is something that happened a few days ago. The twins want to help mommy, and trying to tap a little... And it comes out more as a stream than a trinkle." Vivian was commenting. Those that were around them just watched the pair of them spar.

The pair sparred for a while and were soon enough calling it quits. Well more so Vivian was, after narrowly avoiding getting smoked in the side by her brother. Not that it would have been painful, since he would have ended up pulling back on the swing to avoid hurting her... especially if he noticed she hadn't gone to block. Distracted by something.

Vivian was just looking at him for a moment then looked at a few others who came over. Curious about Kodi, wanting to learn from him,

Vivian was giving a small giggle although there was a faint smile on her lips. She was glad to see that the people die seem to like him.

Vivian was just looking towards Kodi for a moment in time before she was commenting that she liked the guard that Aranya had picked out for Ariella, the man definitely did his job. This was something that Brayden thought about as well when it came to Aranya's guard.

Vivian was just looking for a moment before she was just looking off into the distance, wonder what was going to end up happening now.

Vivian was giving a nod of her head before she was giving a wave to some of the others that were around, and telling them to keep up the hard work.

Vivian was just looking over before she was nodding, "Yes they are. Lady Aranya ended up returning and passing out. Lady Ariella was up for a bit then ended up passing out after it was revealed she had been poisoned. But all is good now, they are both resting."

"yes her guard came and verified that the herbs given were in fact safe for Ari to take" Kodi was concered that they were both out cold but that would have to wait for a bit

Vivian was commenting, "Ari had her guardian go and collect diamonds to put around the barrier. To help keep the barrier up without magic from those maintaining the barrier."

Back
Top Bottom