Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Vivian was just commenting, "There were a lot of trust issues between the three of us and the two of them. They were seen as slaves and play things.... While you guys had respect from those around you."

“True it’s why Ari doesn’t trust me either” Kodi shrugged that was part of the reason he stayed in his tower away from everyone else

Vivian was just commenting, "Well you also have to factor in that Ari is still getting back memories. And I don't blame her for having trust issues.... I would as well. Especially if a family member, somebody I thought I could trust, betrayed me as her uncle did."

“I understand that Viv I hold no resentment to them Why do you think I hide away like I do” Kodi smiled at her and then ruffled her hair

Vivian was just looking towards him before she was speaking, "Speaking of hiding.... There is something that I have told Greg about....." The message that she had received from Zack a few days ago, delivered by raven. A blood oath that if she returned to him that he wouldn't harm her; as long as she could persuade the guys to come back to him as well.

With that Vivian was pulling the message out from her pocket before she spoke, "I had a succubus suggest that I take him up on the offer. Because the message states that I merely need to try to persuade you guys.... not that I had to succeed." No the succubi's theory was that it was a way to keep her safe from the fighting, especially considering this was a blood oath. And it couldn't be broken very easily at all, yet Vivian wanted absolutely nothing to do with him at all.

Kodi looked at it and hissed a little before he spoke “no while he won’t hurt you it says nothing about us and the punishment for betraying him is sever and possibly death”

Vivian was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting in a soft voice, "There was another message along with this.... But I burned it.... Somehow Zack learned about the pregnancy." Honestly she wasn't sure how when that was something that she did keep hidden except from those that she trusted. Otherwise with the help of a few succubi.... those that she didn't trust, couldn't tell that she was pregnant at all.

Vivian was just looking over for a moment before she spoke in a soft voice, "But this also tells me that.... He has spies within the demon palace." Which would mean that he knew that Aranya and Ariella were in weakened states.

Vivian was just going over to Greg and was then commenting that last time she had seen Brayden he had been just getting back from patrolling.

"so Viv got two letters from the ass one was a blood oath that if she returned he would not harm her and that he wanted her to convince us to return as well along with a letter about her current condition. Viv thinks we have a traitor" Kodi didn't like it at all

Brayden was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before he was commenting "Well that is quite problematic."

"very especailly with both of them down and out for the cout at the moment" Kodi knew that they had guards but their guards couldn't be on watch at all times which would leave them vaunerable

"true but what happens when they need to sleep until we can gind the traitor I want to make sure they are never alone" Kodi was being overly protective but he was worried

Brayden was just looking over before he spoke, "Then we can speak to a few other guards that we trust. They aren't without their protections." As they were talking it did seem like Ariella was waking up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom