Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Vivian was just giving a nod before she was commenting that she could help with some of the work if Aranya was needing.

"its more tedious stuff and some annoying paperwork Ill have to take to my father to deal with" Aranya could handle the paper work and she knew some of it would infuriate Vivian

"I know Viv and I appreciate it but some of these would infuriate you" Aranya was angered by them but knowing that Viv was already becoming a mama bear they would send her flying off hte handle

Vivian was just looking over before she was questioning, "What kind of things we talking about?" Although she was however tilting her head for a moment when she went something in the room with them, and was looking around for a moment. Oh standing in the room was one of the shadows, and she found herself a bit startled by that.

"dont worry about them they are as far as we can tell harmless but they watch over both me and Ari." Aranya then handed Vivian one of the less infuriating papers to look over

Vivian was giving a nod of her head before she was taking one of the papers, and just looking at it for a moment in time.

Vivian was just looking at the paper for a moment in time, just tilting her head. A strange concept to father a child, but not be married. At least in her mind anyways, especially considering it would be difficult for the father to be able to get any custody of the child if he were to go for it. Not against Aranya.

"that is mild compared to some one is actually petitioning me to create a harem of men" Aranya wasn't like the others of her race she wanted one partner in her life

Vivian was just looking over for a moment in time before she commented, "To be honest.... That is more something that Ariella would more than likely do." And this wasn't really a joking matter either, considering this was an actual conversation that they had had earlier.

"Personally I think she is better suited with Lord Kodi which was why I broke the bond, I wanted it to be mutual not because she was his slave" Aranya leaned back in her chair and sighed

Vivian was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "They are suited but at the same time their auras don't mix. They are opposites all at the same time. She isn't that docile being that she use to be."

"no she isn't and he needs the true her you saw how hard it was on him to shift back even your commands couldn't make him shift back but I think she could she could calm the wolf in him." Aranya knew they were opposites but some times they did mix well

Vivian was just commenting, "I am sure but it doesn't help right now that she is going through her own stuff as well. Memories are still returning, and abilities that had once been sealed away are unlocking."

"true that is why I am not pushign it but I do hope she can convince him to leave the tower" Aranya had gotten a report that he barely ate and refused to leave while working on making medicines for the men

Vivian was just commenting that she wasn't sure about that. "You have both been looking exhausted since you returned from finding the armors. You should go and rest. I'll go and try to convince Kodi to leave the tower. If I have to play the whole if you don't eat, I don't eat card I will." she was commenting before she was getting to her feet.

"Aranya shook her head "I'll rest later I know I look tired but some of these can't wait and lets not poke the cranky wolf with that threat just yet as you'll set your mate off as well" Aranya looked over when a maid brought them some food

Vivian was just looking over before she spoke, "No. It won't set Greg off at all, because he knows me. He knows I only do these things when I absolutely have to. Not to mention recently I haven't been able to keep much of anything down. Everything just looks, tastes, and smells disgusting." The joys of pregnancy.

Aranya headed to the kitchen she had been taught a recipe as a child that pregnant females could drink while still getting the nutrition they needed with our being repulsed

Vivian was following after her and was just greeting a few of the cooks that were in the kitchen. One of the cooks was questioning how they could be of service at the time.

"I just need to borrow the kitchen for a bit Ill use the smalled stove and stay out of the way" Aranya then went to work cutting up meat and veggies making sure they were small so that no chewing was needed

Back
Top Bottom