Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Vivian was leading him off towards where they were going, the angels that were standing outside of the room actually letting them in without hesitation.

Vivian was walking into the room before she was going over and sitting on the edge of the bed next to Ariella, who seemed to be partially conscious.

while she was looking in on Ari Aranya stopped by holding Kodi by the scruff as she had knocked him out. she then held him out to Ari "where do you want him Ari"

Ariella was just commenting that she wasn't sure at that point in time. A random bedroom would work fine. At that point in time she didn't really want him around, yet again she didn't really want to be around anybody right now. She was in pain... yet that was from her magic finally unsealing completely. "Ari.... this is Nick. He is an angel although he has no memories of his past." Vivian was commenting which had Ariella looking over for a moment before she was commenting, "Oh I know that feeling.... Trust me.... It hurts like hell when they start coming back on their own randomly. Less painful when another helps unlock them."

"I don't want people messing with my head" Nick watched as Aranya dropped Kodi on the bed next to Ari "he will sleep for a few days unless I remove the spell but I think we will be fine for a bit and he won't bother you he can be a nice heat source"

Ariella was just sitting up with a little assistance from Vivian before she questioned, "Who is it you use to serve? Zack or Vincent?"

Ariella was just studying him for a moment in time before she spoke, "You may not one to mess around but I do suggest at least letting somebody help unlock the memories of the how.... perhaps the why." She was looking at the flower that was coiled around her arm for a moment before she was gazing out the window.

"You sound like how I was at first." Ariella commented as she studied him before she was getting up from the bed, albeit a bit unsteady.

Ariella was just pushing a bit of hair out of her face as she looked out the window before she was just telling everybody they could leave.

Ariella was just giving a nod but she didn't really say anything at all. No she felt strange... Light almost. Not a terrible feeling.

Ariella was giving a nod before she was questioning "Did my wish come true? Did the earth grant that wish? "

Within a matter of moments Ariella seemed to be fading into sleep and Vivian was just standing outside the room, leaning against the wall for a moment. Although she was watching Nick, who still seemed to be standing around there at the time, not that it bothered her at all.

Vivian was just looking towards Aranya for a moment before she spoke, "Those Colossus.... We are going to need to find a way to bring them down. Preferably while they are farther away from the kingdom." They had a one track mind... following the orders of their lord. They had been ordered to destroy the demon kingdom and they wouldn't stop until they did just that.

"I have a plan for that but I need some help." Aranya looked at Alex her eyes glowing just like Ari her true powers were unlocking and they were calling out to her to take down the two Colossus and those standing on her home ground where not welcome

Back
Top Bottom