Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"She is just looking to see what is going on." Alex was speaking although he was looking at Vivian when she was all of a sudden yanking her hand away as though she had been bitten or something. This had him wondering what had happened and she was letting out a breath before she spoke, "Oh it is just Zack using magic on him." And it was something that she could easily shatter.... although Greg was going to be so mad at her, but it had to be done. With that she was moving closer to Nick and making him look at her before she spoke, "Don't move, don't look away, trust me." Only after he was giving some kind of confirmation would she do what she was needing to do.

Vivian was looking at him before she spoke, "There is a powerful spell being cast on you right now, and I'm going to break it."

this had one of the medics speaking "oh no your not you need to rest before you try something like that and in your condition I would not advise it lord Greg will pitch a fit"

Vivian was looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Now that I know about it.... I'm not going to be able to rest until I can help him." Yet if she did do it... Yeah it was going to be an energy drain but that would perhaps be a good thing. She wouldn't feel so tense and worried about him, and it would help her sleep. Which was also what she was needing. "I know my limits and I know that I can help him." Vivian was speaking and soon enough Alex was putting a hand between her shoulder blades, just seeming to faintly channel his energy through her. "Then draw from my magic and do what you need to do." Alex was speaking.

the medic sighed "how you thought about what doing that could do to your children talk with Greg first he should be back soon rest up and then if he is ok with it remove the spell but if he lived under that ass then maybe not having his memories is for the best"

Alex was looking towards the medic for a moment before he was speaking, "Any backlash will be taken by me, all energy being used is mine, she isn't doing anything other than using the ability. I am supplying everything else that is needed."

"and this will keep her unborn children safe" while the medic didn't feel that he should have his memories taken she also didn't want the woman's kids hurt in the process

"His memories are already gone, we are just bringing them back." Alex was speaking although it wasn't long before Vivian was commenting that she was worried about anything happening to her children. She did have a light hand on her stomach before she was commenting that it was almost as if they were telling her to go for it as well. So she was activating her ability, and gently touching Nick's head. There was the spell. Oh there were a few memory block spells but she was at least breaking the ones so that he knew who they were.... how he got there, and those ones.

Vivian was withdrawing her hand after a moment in time before she spoke in a soft voice, "I'm not trying to make you remember everything. Just your name... who we are. You know all of us, you've meet all of us many times."

Vivian was just looking at him for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head, and just drawing away from him. Alex was drawing his hand away from her although he was asking her if she was alright, since she had that look like she was wanting to cry. Damn pregnancy hormones! And she wasn't even upset about him declining her help either, that had been his own decision.

"It isn't your fault at all. She is just pregnant and probably doesn't know what she is even upset about." Alex was pointing out which had Vivian just stating that she had no idea either.

Alex was just looking over towards the doors before he was commenting, "Viv, why don't you go and check on Ari. She ended up passing out earlier." He was just now noticing though that the male in front of him was an angel. A curious thing truly.

Alex just watched for a moment before he was speaking, "Actually sir, why don't you go with Vivian. I believe that the person that she is going to visit.... might be able to help ease your mind as well."

"You are an angel surrounded by demons, might be one of the reasons that you feel so out of place. The person that Lady Vivian is going to check on is also an angel." Alex was stating. Nope he wasn't going to state that she was the princess at all, knowing this from the king himself. Yet again Alex was one of the trusted ones with precious information like that.

Alex looked over before he spoke, "But you are." With that he was just stating for him to go with Vivian, and the truth of the matter would be revealed soon enough.

Vivian was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Come on. Unless you want to be around all of these people."

Back
Top Bottom