Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

“Like I said I don’t really like them” Aranya wasn’t worried as she didn’t take them very often but her father took them daily.

Ariella worked for a little bit and was soon enough finishing up the antidote that she had been developing.

Soon enough Ariella was finishing up with the antidote and was just letting out a slow breath of air. Hopefully this would work. It would be something that the king would have to take at least twice a day for the next few days, but it would clear the poison from his system. At least that was the hope. Yet what if she made everything worse.... God she hoped that wasn't going to be the case.

Ariella was just looking over before she spoke in a soft voice, "I am just unsure if this antidote will actually do what I want it to do. For your father... with how far it has spread... he will have to take this at least twice a day for at least a week. But I'm scared that it won't work...." How much trouble would she get into?

“Give it to him if it can save him good if it doesn’t then we know that this won’t work for late stage poisoning” Aranya wouldn’t be angry nor would she let her get in to trouble

Ariella was giving a small nod before she spoke, "I cannot promise that it will work but I hope that it does."

"I know Ari I am not worried if I was I wouldn't let you give it to him" Aranya would charge her with her fathers care until he was done taking the antidote

Ariella was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting that now they had to get him to stop taking the pills. Or at least find a way to prevent to take them when the doctor was around.

"lets go see my dad and I'll make arrangements so he isn't poisoned more" Aranya would speak to the guards charged with guarding her fathers room

Ariella was giving a nod of her head before she was speaking, "Or... if this works... I can turn it into a pill. And he can take them daily instead."

Ariella was walking into the king's room with Aranya and sure enough the doctor was there with some of the king's meds. Well this had Ariella "accidentally" bumping into the man when she was "tripping" over the rug, and resulted in the vitamin of his falling onto the floor and rolling under the bed. Good thing the one she had made was the same color and she was apologizing profusely for being such a clutz. Pretending to search she was holding out an open hand with the "vitamin" stating that she had found it, which had the doctor taking it from her with an annoyed noise. Well so far he didn't seem to see through her deception.

Aranya watched him closely but waited to see how it affected her father. Aranya knew that Ari had done her best and wasn't too worried about it not working but she would wait and see

The doctor was just mumbling some insult towards Ariella although the other female just ignored it for the time, just taking a few steps backwards, out of the way. The king had seemed to notice the switch, although didn't give any sign that there was any difference, not with the doctor there. Nope he had that pretend sleepiness that always seemed to strike him shortly after he had taken the vitamin pain killer combo.

Aranya watched and once the doctor left and the door closed she looked at her father "how are you feeling father" Aryana then waited to see how he felt

Back
Top Bottom