Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Ariella was giving a nod of her head before she was going to head off before she was questioning if there was a labratory or something that she could use.

Ariella was just speaking, "I make no promises that I can save him but I can promise that I will at least try." After that she was questioning if there was a garden as well, or a greenhouse. Anywhere where she could get herbs, when it was needed anyways.

Ariella was nodding then asked if the woman could pass on a message to the princess, staring she was needing to speak to her when she was able.

While she did that Ariella busted herself with studying the kings blood. More precisely the poison in his blood. Oh she recognized it. Her uncle.... This was a poison of his creation.

Ariella didn't look up from what she was doing. "Yes... I was told that you had a garden and I was hoping I could have access to it. I believe I can make an antidote to the poison plaguing your father."

Ariella was just commenting that she would do that in one moment. Nope she was confirming her theory and was soon enough straightening up. Nope she knew she could cure the poison.

Ariella was looking towards Aranya before she spoke, "I am quite familiar with plants and herbs. That is my angelic given ability. Nature." Although it wasn't spoken rudely or anything, it was spoke gently as though a reminder. Had they had this conversation before? She felt like they had.

"Perhaps I can help them recover more quickly." Ariella was offering and was soon enough following after her.

Ariella was walking into the garden although she would tend to those plants in a bit, focusing on first making an antidote. Although it seemed like one of the burnt plants she was needing as it was. So she was going over to kneel on the ground next to the burnt plants and reaching a hand towards them, as though reaching out to touch an animal that was in front of her. Slowly, gently, as though to not scare it away. The flower that was coiled around her arm seemed to blossom a bit more.

In the end... the burnt plants were beginning to recover their beautiful hues and seemed to be springing to life. This had Ariella giving a soft smile before she was looking towards Aranya as she got up and questioned if she could examine her for a brief moment. "Your father was afraid that you have been poisoned as well. I am just wishing to check... if that is alright?"

Ariella was using a bit of magic to examine her before she was commenting that she was indeed poisoned as well but it wasn't as bad. Which meant that... it was a recent thing. Which meant that it was in her food although she didn't think that the cooks would do that. She had meet them briefly and they had spoke highly of the king. The doctor on the other hand.... she was suspicious of him. "Aranya... How long ago did you arrive her? And have you taken anything that the doctor had prescribed to you."

“Since I left and he had given me some vitamins I don’t really like them so I only take them when someone is having breakfast with me” Aranya shrugged lightly while she had felt worse she didn’t really know why

Ariella was taking the vitamins for a moment before she was examining them. "Don't take them anymore. This poison is something that my uncle made... I know because.... At one point in time I use to be one of his victims." she spoke in a low voice although it wasn't long before she was turning around to start gathering the plants that she was needing.

Back
Top Bottom