Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

“You know you didn’t have to help him right no one would have blamed you if you didn’t” Aranya was glad that she was but at the same time she worried about her people as well

Aranya nodded her head "sorry about my dad he has happy couples on the brain I guess after he sent me away mom left him and then killed herself so he hasn't been happy in a long while"

Ariella was just shaking her head before she spoke, "No worries." After that she was just leaning back a bit to stretch before she was commenting that Vivian would probably love to see her whenever she was free.

Aranya nodded “I’ll try I am currently hiding to avoid the advisors and the bastard” Aranya was waiting till she could tell the male off

"Bastard? What bastard?" Ariella was tilting her head a bit before she was just commenting that she wouldn't have a problem with the advisor at all... well the one. And if he was smart he would pass on the message.

“He claimed we are to be married but I refuse father would have told me if I was engaged to be married” Aranya flinched when she heard him yelling glad that he refused to enter her garden

Ariella was just tilting her head for a brief moment when she heard the yelling. The man sounded like a complete asshole and she so didn't blame Aranya for not wanting anything to do with him.

“I have no clue but I need him to leave me alone and go away” Aranya wanted nothing to do with him at all but he wouldn’t go away

Ariella was just looking over before she was getting to her feet and heading off towards the door, looking at the man that was standing there. "The princess doesn't want to speak to you at all, so walk away and don't return until she calls for you." she was speaking, her voice laced with magic.

Ariella watched as the man turned in left after a moment in time although she found herself taking a sudden step away, as though suddenly faint. For whatever reason.

Ariella was giving a slight nod of her head. Guess she had used up more magic than she had thought, or it was just the effect of the demon realm on her angelic abilities. Yet again... in a sense she was untrained. She didn't quite know how much magic potential she truly had.

Ariella was following after her into the room before she spoke, "He shouldn't bother you for some time."

Ariella was giving a startled shriek when Kodi was grabbing onto her around the waist, and was falling backwards onto the bed.

Ariella was just mumbling something under her breath, not understanding why exactly Aranya was saying that.

Aranya looked at her "you two are bonded when they forced him to shift back you passed out from his pain as well, bond are funny things and once he wakes up we can discuss yours ok" Aranya urged her to lay down so she could rest

Back
Top Bottom