Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Ariella was just shaking her head slightly before she was just mumbling something under her breath. "It doesn't matter.... I don't plan on staying long.... I can't stay long. I have to go and reclaim my own home.... before my uncle, the current king, makes things worse."

Aranya took her hand "it does matter Ari bonds are special things and we can help you get your home back but please don't do anything just yet ok"

Ariella was just letting out a small breath but she didn't say anything more at all, nor did she really stay laying on the bed. No she was going over to the window seat to gaze outside, at that point not feeling tired, but she was still relaxing.

Aranya sighed and then spoke "to fix what has been broken between you two he needs to do a half shift and you need to bond there as well this will allow you to feel his feelings for you no matter what form he is in"

Ariella was just shaking her head for a moment before she spoke, "None of this even makes sense at all."

Ariella was just looking over before she spoke, "It truly isn't anything important. I'm just more.... Your father said that we use to play together when we were younger. But I don't remember any of that.... and I wish I did. But.... I can't. Something stops me from remember....And I want to know.... "

Aranya nodded “we did but for now let those memories come back on their own we do have some Angels here that you can talk to dad out the request in for you already and we should hear more tomorrow”

"Yes I know that but.... The thing is.... They don't come. And when they do it hurts. I see a flash of it and it is like.... I'm a rubber band snapping back at myself." Ariella was commenting before she was just shaking her head. No it was a bit difficult to actually explain.

“Ok then we speak to the Angels who are here maybe they know something that we don’t” Aranya smiled at her and rubbed her arm lightly

Ariella was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Go on and get some rest yourself. The advisors will leave you alone tonight."

“I know but make sure you sleep on the bed and not in the window” Aranya knew that it would take some adjusting but she would eventually

Ariella was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "You know it takes time to get use to stuff. Even at home... the window seat was always where I was the most comfortable."

Ariella was giving her a hug back before giving a wave so that Aranya could head off and get her own thing done.

Aranya smiled “if you don’t want to sleep wake him up and have some fun you never know what will happen” Aranya then headed out so she could rest as well

Ariella was just looking for a moment before she was making the low comment that she would perhaps consider it.

Ariella was soon enough getting up to close the door behind Aranya after she had left, before she was going back to the window.

Back
Top Bottom